What is your religion?

What is you religion?

• Total voters
Shat:

Here's my response. It's the one directly under Shogun's question.
Post #57

"As I said, the one which adheres most strictly to the NT"

That's the third time I've answered that question now. Wait..no, the fourth.

I wonder how many more times you can miss it?

That's the third time I've answered that question now. Wait..no, the fourth.

I wonder how many more times you can miss it?

I actually did miss your tiny little NT text next to Sho's size 6 yelling. Sue me.

Was that really so hard?

Chicken butt. *hides*

Simpsons just started, lost all train of thought ... brain check out for the next hour ... can only post satire for now.

I actually did miss your tiny little NT text next to Sho's size 6 yelling. Sue me.

Was that really so hard?

I don't know, you tell me. You're the one who kept carping on it, after being told I'd already answered it.

Seems to me you should have made sure it wasn't there before making a stink over my not answering the question. It seems that someone who claims to follow the threads should be aware of what is actually in them before proclaiming what people have, or haven't, responded to.

I don't know, you tell me. You're the one who kept carping on it, after being told I'd already answered it.

Seems to me you should have made sure it wasn't there before making a stink over my not answering the question. It seems that someone who claims to follow the threads should be aware of what is actually in them before proclaiming what people have, or haven't, responded to.

I made no stink. You made a crack about Ravi not answering you. I simply said maybe she's waiting for you to answer Sho's question first. It's the same type of smartass comment you can expect from any other person on here. It's also far less offensive than the shit that's fallen out of your face in the last 24 hours.

Deal with it.

I made no stink. You made a crack about Ravi not answering you. I simply said maybe she's waiting for you to answer Sho's question first. It's the same type of smartass comment you can expect from any other person on here. It's also far less offensive than the shit that's fallen out of your face in the last 24 hours.

Deal with it.

The last 24 hours I have been avoiding Allies posts as much as possible because of what she has posted before even that. *blech*

Sorry, Babble, I didn't mean to get you so confused. I was just pointing out that your silly claim about the Catholic church not starting til 500 years out was just that, silly.

"wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church"

:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Was that really so hard?

thats really not an answer though.. Hell, which denomination DOESN:T think that they follow the NT?

Let's see who has the balls to vote in this one.

Obamaism

JesusObama.jpg

not at all.. IN fact, Im not the one who will be foaming at the mouth insisting that MY particular flavor of jebus is the ONE TRUE doctrine..

so, again.. name names.. which christian denomination is the ONE TRUE path to salvation that follows the closest teaching of jesus H. Christ.

kill me now but i will say witnesses....they really follow that closely..that is why they have the lowest retention rate of any major religion.

Hey! Thats probably a LOT more accurate of a depiction of ole Jebus than, say, the average blond haired, blue eyed 70's rock band look that is usually found in jebus material!

kill me now but i will say witnesses....they really follow that closely..that is why they have the lowest retention rate of any major religion.

maybe.. but do you think Baba will agree with that take on an answer?

Forum List

Back