What is your religion?

What is you religion?

• Total voters
Practice does make perfect, you know, Allie. Try, try, and try again.

I knew when I posted it there would be no answer forthcoming. Asking Ravi to clarify is like asking scrambled eggs to uncook.

I knew when I posted it there would be no answer forthcoming. Asking Ravi to clarify is like asking scrambled eggs to uncook.

Maybe she's just being polite, and waiting for you to answer Shogun's question before she answers?

there's a school of thought that contends that the Cathars were hunted down in pursuit of the Holy Grail. some would agree.

I didn't know that. That Holy Grail seems to have shown up everywhere, yet no one has found it yet.

Yes, well, thankfully I'm not a moderator so I don't have to worry about form.

This is Ravi we're talking about.
And I answered Shogun's question. Twice.

Where? I looked for an anwer, but I saw you answered a question with a question..

And you're NOT one to talk about someone trolling, Pot...

Or..is merely saying something you don't like considered trolling?

I didn't know that. That Holy Grail seems to have shown up everywhere, yet no one has found it yet.

It was a ... grrrr ... can't remember the word, but it was an ideal invented for better thought but taken too seriously. It was never real, nor was it intended to cause so much violence in seeking it, it was a concept meaning that you need to search for truth instead of just taking it from one source or one book.

Where? I looked for an anwer, but I saw you answered a question with a question..

And you're NOT one to talk about someone trolling, Pot...

Or..is merely saying something you don't like considered trolling?

No, trolling is trotting around after others saying "whatchagonnado? whatchagonnado?"

And my answer was the religion which most closely follows the NT. You really should read the threads a little more thoroughly before trolling.

Yes, well, thankfully I'm not a moderator so I don't have to worry about form.

Tell you what..and this is the last time I WILL tell you it.

If you think I'm doing something inapproipriate, then you may feel free to report the post in the usual way, or report it to Gunny directly.

Moderator status is not a part of any discussion on this board, nor is it applicable to this thread.

DROP the Mod comments. If you feel something is inappropriate, report it via PM, or the "report post" system

No, trolling is trotting around after others saying "whatchagonnado? whatchagonnado?"

And my answer was the religion which most closely follows the NT. You really should read the threads a little more thoroughly before trolling.

As I said.. I looked, but found you only answered with a question.. You could have simply said "You're incorrect - I answered it right here" and followed up with a link.. In which case I'd have said "Oh, thanks! I missed that."

Good grief no. I have no desire to moderate.

I once had my own message board, it was a hoot.

But as far as moderating an open board, count me out, what a bore. I'd want to copy edit all the posts.

Good grief no. I have no desire to moderate.

I once had my own message board, it was a hoot.

But as far as moderating an open board, count me out, what a bore. I'd want to copy edit all the posts.

If you say so ...

Forum List

Back