• Black

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asian

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Native American

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Mixed (blk/wht, hisp/blk, NA/blk, etc)

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
Dark chocolate is my favorite type of woman.
The darker the better..
Dark chocolate gives me gas.
White women love chocolate. Thats what Valentines day is all about.
Valentine's Day was invented by a white guy.
He liked to watch his wife get it on with a Black guy.
You really should stop fantasizing about that. You're not getting any. :lol:

by ethnicity im white and roma gypsy but by "race" which means geographical continents etc. family of many nations etc. im white and asian

genetically i have white and asian ancestry

wegeneen.jpg

can i be counted as "white" when im 100% westerneuroasian? i think on the american census southern asia (pakistan/india) is counted as "asian" so according to the census i would be caucasian and asian right?

DNA Land labels me as "98% western euro asian"

Ancestrycomposition_DNALand.jpg

The darker the better..
Getting any what? If you mean white women then you will be unhappy to know that my oldest is half white.

I guess the OP was wanting to hear from black guys on the black experience with white women, but I wonder if there is a blanket truth to be had here? Maybe some black people feel lonely around whites, maybe some feel too "other" while other black people feel connected.Maybe the "feels" someone has is dictated less by skin color and more by their individual experience and make-up. My point is that premise of not being able to connect may not be a race thing at all. Any time you start saying all black guys and all white women, you have a flaw in the rest of your sentence.
You thought wrong. Try rereading it.

Asclepias and I were having a convo in another thread and were talking about how difficult it is for blacks to connect to white girlfriends, wives, friends, etc because whites have no clue what it's like being black and will never understand it. My friend said the same thing. He is black. Surrounded by whites 24/7 and felt...lonely.

So I am curious. What is your race? I have it set where nobody can see your vote in case you want to be mysterious.

White people to the back!
It starts at post #35, the convo.

Race is not considered to be a scientifically valid construct, Gracie. For example.....in America 70% of people who identify as "black" in the United States have significant white or native-american ancestry. The same is true for about 30% of whites.

The vast majority of people around the world are "mixed."

The concept of race as we understand it really started in the 1800's and was based on psuedo science. Really...the whole idea is mostly bogus.

Asclepias and I were having a convo in another thread and were talking about how difficult it is for blacks to connect to white girlfriends, wives, friends, etc because whites have no clue what it's like being black and will never understand it. My friend said the same thing. He is black. Surrounded by whites 24/7 and felt...lonely.

So I am curious. What is your race? I have it set where nobody can see your vote in case you want to be mysterious.

Race is not considered to be a scientifically valid construct, Gracie. For example.....in America 70% of people who identify as "black" in the United States have significant white or native-american ancestry. The same is true for about 30% of whites.

The concept of race as we understand it really started in the 1800's and was based on psuedo science. Really...the whole idea is mostly bogus.
Most concepts made up by whites are bogus. That never stopped whites from pretending they were real. Unfortunately in making up the concept of race to support white superiority they have found that concept has come back to bite them in the ass. Its kind of ironic that their genes are recessive and they had to learn civilization from the people they wanted to pretend were inferior.

Maybe so WQ, but we still have paperwork stating what ethnicity/race we consider ourselves. I just filled one out recently to see a dermatologist. I was all like...wtf? Does it really matter? We all have the same organs, bleed red, have navels.

Getting any what? If you mean white women then you will be unhappy to know that my oldest is half white.
Which means you're not getting any white pussy. Thanks for confirming it.

It's all the same, pink on the inside..

If you mean currently then I agree. I married a Black woman. We know however you meant I had never had any white pussy. Thats actually amusing because I have slept with more white women than anything else. :laugh:

My race is not listed. I think that is racist.

If you mean currently then I agree. I married a Black woman. We know however you meant I had never had any white pussy. Thats actually amusing because I have slept with more white women than anything else. :laugh:

thats cool bro, a black woman probably will make you more happy. i consider marrying a gypsy woman too, i like white pussy but probably a educated gypsy woman would make me more happy "birds of a feather flock together".

Maybe so WQ, but we still have paperwork stating what ethnicity/race we consider ourselves. I just filled one out recently to see a dermatologist. I was all like...wtf? Does it really matter? We all have the same organs, bleed red, have navels.

Agree, but in Austria we dont have that. We dont fill out race when we go to doctor or in school. No one ever listed or asked my race from the officials. Probably because Austria is less diverse, in America they need it for statistics etc. and for affirmative action.

Originally posted by WelfareQueen

This is the ideological basis behind the ongoing genocide of the white people of the United States.

If you change the immigration laws to flood a white majority country with non-whites...

If you use the education system and the mass media to bombard the american youth with the glamourization of the black and hispanic popular cultures (music, dance, etc...) and the glamourization of mixed couples, in a clear effort to promote race mixing.

If you do all these things and more, you are clearly "commiting acts with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical or racial group", the UN definition of genocide.

But if races do not exist... you cannot possibly commit genocide...

You can't destroy something that does not exist.

Not even Hitler managed to come up with such an inventive way to "legitimize" a monstrosity.

It must be exhausting for these illogical cowards to live in quivering submission to their irrational fears like this every single day of their pointless lives. ^^^^^

View attachment 83177

Hispanic is not a race...

How many major races are there in the world? - World Mysteries Blog

Anthropology 101

There are three major races:

* Caucasian
* Mongolian
* Negroid

With two recognized minor-race subcategories:

* Native American
* Australian Aborigine

******************************************************************************************

If you're going to have the government tell us there are other races than that then I'm 100% German-American and demand my right to be considered a minority and want government funding to be equally and fairly distributed to my family as any other minority is entitled to by the government.

*****SMILE*****

:)

You're right, Hispanic/Latina is not a race, it is an ethinicity.

View attachment 83177

Anthropology 101

* Caucasian
* Mongolian
* Negroid

* Native American
* Australian Aborigine

******************************************************************************************

If you're going to have the government tell us there are other races than that then I'm 100% German-American and demand my right to be considered a minority and want government funding to be equally and fairly distributed to my family as any other minority is entitled to by the government.

*****SMILE*****

Isn't race and ethnicity the same thing???

View attachment 83177

Anthropology 101

* Caucasian
* Mongolian
* Negroid

* Native American
* Australian Aborigine

*****SMILE*****

Isn't race and ethnicity the same thing???

No, actually race refers to physical characteristics, such as skin color, or hair color. Ethnicity refers to nationality, such as ancestry or culture.

Forum List

Back