What is your gender and sexual orientation?

There are no such things as "gender" or "sexual orientation", a person can only be a male or a female.

Anything else is either a freak of nature or a mental illness. The concept of "gender" was created by a sick freak who himself was a child-molester.

Dr John Money and the sinister origins of gender ideology
the LGBTQIA community has had to live in secrecy for thousands of years because of statements like this!
it's time we all grew beyond the need for this bigotted hatred.

dear OP,

when you feel you have to start a thread 'declaring' yer sexual orientation/gender identity ... then there are some issues you are squashing.

sincerely,
playtime.

Cis gender straight male here
I self identify as a Wunderpus photogenicus.

wonderpus-925005844-2d7f8213d7af47f3a675adbcc80261a5.jpg

I will soon have rusty brown skin covered in white blotches all over my body after the surgery, which form patterns that are unique to each individual.

Oh, I almost forgot, the most important part.

I prefer to hump star fish, but strictly females. so you can call me a Wunder Cis .photogenicus.

The hard part is holding your breath under water for so long, at least the mating part.

I prefer the pronoun simply as "is".

Yes, I know, it's really a verb. Blah, blah, blah!!!

Bigots!

Last edited:
Mortuary . Introducing soppy Topics like this one fails to cover up what should be obvious to any reasonably intelligent person —- that you have identification issues . But continuing your transition classes will not work out well for you .

There are no such things as "gender" or "sexual orientation", a person can only be a male or a female.
Anything else is either a freak of nature or a mental illness. The concept of "gender" was created by a sick freak who himself was a child-molester.
Dr John Money and the sinister origins of gender ideology
the LGBTQIA community has had to live in secrecy for thousands of years because of statements like this!
it's time we all grew beyond the need for this bigotted [sic] hatred.

Right.

So John Money was actually a good guy, and the work he did should be encouraged, right? Tell that to the Reimer twins, Oh you can't, can you? They both dead, from suicide, after how Dr. Money fucked them up.

I self identify as a Wunderpus photogenicus.

wonderpus-925005844-2d7f8213d7af47f3a675adbcc80261a5.jpg

I will soon have rusty brown skin covered in white blotches all over my body after the surgery, which form patterns that are unique to each individual.

Oh, I almost forgot, the most important part.

I prefer to hump star fish, but strictly females. so you can call me a Wunder Cis .photogenicus.

The hard part is holding your breath under water for so long, at least the mating part.

I prefer the pronoun simply as "is".

Yes, I know, it's really a verb. Blah, blah, blah!!!

Bigots!
Thats an awfully small mouth hole... JS 👀

Forum List

Back