What Is Your Bar For Impeachment?

Now, some will simp and say they impeached him over LYING about a blowjob, but come on. Why are you even asking him about a blowjob under oath, for chrissakes.

Why did he, a licensed lawyer, commit perjury about a blowjob?

You may recall, the line of questioning came about through the Paula Jones investigation. Ken Starr uncovered the affair with Lewinsky, thus the questioning.

Personally, I don't give two shits about a president cutting off a little strange in the Oval Office (though it does speak to a man's character, especially if married... and yes, Trump has no character...), but don't lie about it while your pants are still down around your ankles...

Like I always told my kids, if I'm asking you the question, odds are I already know the answer so don't lie, that will just piss me off...
THAT entire thing was about a CIVIL SUIT for something that occurred years prior to his Presidency. By THAT standard Trump should withstand an INTENSE investigation over pussy grabbing etc. to include him being interrogated under oath.

Frankly I DON'T think that's appropriate. SO you really ought to shove that shit up your ass or start demanding another investigation of Trump on those grounds

Putin says you mad
Cuz
Trump no grab your pussy.

Putin says call him.

He
Will
Grab your pussy

Now, some will simp and say they impeached him over LYING about a blowjob, but come on. Why are you even asking him about a blowjob under oath, for chrissakes.

You may recall, the line of questioning came about through the Paula Jones investigation. Ken Starr uncovered the affair with Lewinsky, thus the questioning.

Personally, I don't give two shits about a president cutting off a little strange in the Oval Office (though it does speak to a man's character, especially if married... and yes, Trump has no character...), but don't lie about it while your pants are still down around your ankles...

Like I always told my kids, if I'm asking you the question, odds are I already know the answer so don't lie, that will just piss me off...
THAT entire thing was about a CIVIL SUIT for something that occurred years prior to his Presidency. By THAT standard Trump should withstand an INTENSE investigation over pussy grabbing etc. to include him being interrogated under oath.

Frankly I DON'T think that's appropriate. SO you really ought to shove that shit up your ass or start demanding another investigation of Trump on those grounds

Wow, did I touch a nerve? A little sensitive are you Lush? It doesn't matter when it occurred, the investigation happened, he was caught, he lied under oath. My point was simple, quit pretending he was impeached for getting a blow job. Simple. And this comes from a man who voted for Slick Willie when he ran for re-election.

Go ahead, investigate Trump some more, I don't care. I don't like the man, I didn't vote for the man. I don't care.

So, once your ass is again unoccupied, you can feel free to shove your own shit up your ass.

Last edited:
The "Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Let's all agree that if a President shoots a man on Fifth Avenue, he should be impeached, even if he committed the crime before he was President.

That's a pretty high crime.

But how low do you go with "Misdemeanors"? Why did our Founders use that word? I'm going to have to dust off some of my books to see if I can rediscover the reasoning behind that one.

The Republican party set the bar really, really low by impeaching a President over a blowjob.

Everyone knows most of our Presidents screwed around. JFK was notorious, but even long before Kennedy, the private sex lives of Presidents were filled with mistresses. Yet we kept it private. You didn't make political hay out of it. Only if you were "caught in bed with a live boy or a dead girl".

I can see how it would be tempting to force Trump to be put under oath and to ask him about Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal and what pussies he might have grabbed. But I personally really don't want us to go there again.

I do think we need to know if our President cheated on his taxes or defrauded investors or defrauded insurance companies. But even that would not be an impeachable offense in my book.

We need to know those kinds of things so we know something about the character of the man, and then we can decide for ourselves whether to vote him out democratically rather than remove him by force.

So for me, in this current climate, the only potential crime I can foresee which would be a high enough bar for me is money laundering.

Ill-gotten gains are acquired through murder and terrorism and human trafficking and other "high crimes", and anyone who plays a part in aiding and abetting those crimes should be forcibly removed from office.

What is YOUR bar for impeachment?

Let's all agree that if a President shoots a man on Fifth Avenue, he should be impeached, even if he committed the crime before he was President.

But how low do you go with "Misdemeanors"? Why did our Founders use that word? I'm going to have to dust off some of my books to see if I can rediscover the reasoning behind that one.

The Republican party set the bar really, really low by impeaching a President over a blowjob.

Everyone knows most of our Presidents screwed around. JFK was notorious, but even long before Kennedy, the private sex lives of Presidents were filled with mistresses. Yet we kept it private. You didn't make political hay out of it. Only if you were "caught in bed with a live boy or a dead girl".

I can see how it would be tempting to force Trump to be put under oath and to ask him about Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal and what pussies he might have grabbed. But I personally really don't want us to go there again.

I do think we need to know if our President cheated on his taxes or defrauded investors or defrauded insurance companies. But even that would not be an impeachable offense in my book.

We need to know those kinds of things so we know something about the character of the man, and then we can decide for ourselves whether to vote him out democratically rather than remove him by force.

So for me, in this current climate, the only potential crime I can foresee which would be a high enough bar for me is money laundering.

Ill-gotten gains are acquired through murder and terrorism and human trafficking and other "high crimes", and anyone who plays a part in aiding and abetting those crimes should be forcibly removed from office.

I had to give you a a postive rating you actually made sense

How about first we all agree that election butthurt is not grounds for impeachment I don't have a specific bar for impeachment but I wouldn't use unpaid parking tickets or jaywalking as grounds for impeachment if that helps.

I will never support the impeachment of a Republican president, period. It can only happen if Democrats are behind it, and they are all lying scumbags..

How about you fuckers just ONCE lay out your floor for impeachment.

Money laundering?

Would that do it?

Corruption?

We TRIED to just take murder off the table as a given but apparently not even THAT would do it

I will never support the impeachment of a Republican president, period. It can only happen if Democrats are behind it, and they are all lying scumbags..

That was revealing...and refreshingly honest for a Trumper.

He ain't kidding folks.

They ALL think like that

That was revealing...and refreshingly honest for a Trumper.

He ain't kidding folks.

They ALL think like that

that's an impressive trick, reading the minds of 62 million people. Do me next! What am I thinking right now?

The way the you and the left lowered the bar so low............. nothing

The cat is out of the bag and can not be put back in

What am I thinking right now?

Betty+White+Gets+Naked+Pink+Hot+Dog+Universal+vX8BvLBWZYml.jpg

Funding a terrorist proxy army like ISIS.......allowing the justice department to procure guns for Mexican drug cartels and then blame an escalation of gun violence in Mexico on our 2nd Amendment. Running false flag/psy-op events like Sandy Hoax to use E.Os to weaken the rights of gun owners. Using the IRS to target his political enemies........I am sure there are more but those come immediately to mind.

I think the Barr has already spoken rather than letting Congress do their job with the report and make their own conclusion.

It was congress that said the report would only be a summary of charging decisions and would be confidential. You commies always want to change the rules mid game. Get over it already.

I think the Barr has already spoken rather than letting Congress do their job with the report and make their own conclusion.

It was congress that said the report would only be a summary of charging decisions and would be confidential. You commies always want to change the rules mid game. Get over it already.

What are you talking about? It shouldn't be up to Barr to make a judgement on obstruction for a couple of reasons. First off, the DoJ is not going to indict a sitting President. Secondly, by Barr saying his own conclusion before the House of Republicans even get the information from the Mueller investigation to decide whether or not Trump committed acts worthy of impeachment, Barr has prejudiced the public. In previous cases similar to this one, neither AG did what Barr did, they instead simply passed along the information to Congress.

Barr didn't believe in the Mueller investigation in the first place, and now he has side tracked the end of it.

What are you talking about? It shouldn't be up to Barr to make a judgement on obstruction for a couple of reasons. First off, the DoJ is not going to indict a sitting President. Secondly, by Barr saying his own conclusion before the House of Republicans even get the information from the Mueller investigation to decide whether or not Trump committed acts worthy of impeachment, Barr has prejudiced the public. In previous cases similar to this one, neither AG did what Barr did, they instead simply passed along the information to Congress.

Barr didn't believe in the Mueller investigation in the first place, and now he has side tracked the end of it.

BS, he's following the law and long established DOJ policies. Also a president can't obstruct justice unless he is found hiding or destroying evidence (Nixon tapes), or suborns perjury. All federal law enforcement powers are derived from the president, the DOJ is an executive branch department and the president can direct their activities lawfully. That includes personnel decisions.

Forum List

Back