CDZ What is White Privilege?

Do you subscribe to the idea of White Privilege

• Total voters
Most SANE people would come to the conclusion that the man fired those employees because they weren't working out for whatever reasons, not because the black man wants to please whitey. Lol. This guy is completely delusional and very unhealthy emotionally, I think. Probably best to avoided in RL.
Sorry but most sane people would wonder why anyone (especially a Black person) was firing Black people with no prior work issues and saying his establishment was too Black. Only people with poor critical thinking skills make any other excuse.

Yes, they would wonder why you exhibit severe signs of paranoia and think you were victimized and now suffering from PTSD or some other mental disturbance, seeing your obsession with race and your hatred for white people, like no white person I've EVER encountered.
Dont deflect. Most sane people would see the situation for what it is. An uncle tom trying to appease white people.

So, do you ever talk or think about anything else? Seriously, I've never seen you post about anything else except racism.
Yes I do. I just dont feel its necessary to report to white people every time I do. I dont care if you think I only post about racism. If it bothers you dont read any thread I am on and you wont be offended.

Most SANE people would come to the conclusion that the man fired those employees because they weren't working out for whatever reasons, not because the black man wants to please whitey. Lol. This guy is completely delusional and very unhealthy emotionally, I think. Probably best to avoided in RL.
Sorry but most sane people would wonder why anyone (especially a Black person) was firing Black people with no prior work issues and saying his establishment was too Black. Only people with poor critical thinking skills make any other excuse.

Yes, they would wonder why you exhibit severe signs of paranoia and think you were victimized and now suffering from PTSD or some other mental disturbance, seeing your obsession with race and your hatred for white people, like no white person I've EVER encountered.
Dont deflect. Most sane people would see the situation for what it is. An uncle tom trying to appease white people.

So, do you ever talk or think about anything else? Seriously, I've never seen you post about anything else except racism.
Yes I do. I just dont feel its necessary to report to white people every time I do. I dont care if you think I only post about racism. If it bothers you dont read any thread I am on and you wont be offended.

well, as long as you don't mind if someone mentions the low IQ of you black racists.

After all, we have the data to support our assertations

No you don't. :D You ONLY post about racism.

He must be one of the MOST ignorant, boring and repetitive posters I've ever encountered.

Ironic!

Eww. What an ugly avatar. Appropriate for your personality though. :D

I am sure that Governor Christie will be disappointed to have lost your vote!

Thanks for showing your ignorance. :D

Irony squared!

The fact that you just proved that you're a moron AND you have a clown avatar? I agree. :D

Now the guy is an Uncle Tom.

This just gets funnier.

Only a uncle tom would fire Black people because his establishment was too Black. Uncle Toms strive to seek the approval of white people. Of course he is an uncle tom.

1. first of all we only have the stories of the fired black employees.

2. the Commonwealth of Virginia is a right to work state . Employment is at will . No reason is need given to terminate an employee. It does not make sense that the manager even gave a reason, he was not required.

fail for you and the employees that are chiselers
Thats all we need is the stories of the fired Black employees. I would never trust a racist white or uncle tom to tell the truth.

I dont give 2 shits what the law is in Virginia. It doesn't supercede civil rights idiot.

the law in the Commonwealth of Virginia is the same for everyone

everyone has civil rights, ya know
What does that have to do with firing Black people to hire white ones? Dont deflect. Its unbecoming of you.

No you don't. :D You ONLY post about racism.
If you say so. Do you feel better now that you have gotten that off your chest?

Now the guy is an Uncle Tom.

This just gets funnier.

Only a uncle tom would fire Black people because his establishment was too Black. Uncle Toms strive to seek the approval of white people. Of course he is an uncle tom.

2. the Commonwealth of Virginia is a right to work state . Employment is at will . No reason is need given to terminate an employee. It does not make sense that the manager even gave a reason, he was not required.

Thats all we need is the stories of the fired Black employees. I would never trust a racist white or uncle tom to tell the truth.

I dont give 2 shits what the law is in Virginia. It doesn't supercede civil rights idiot.

What does that have to do with firing Black people to hire white ones? Dont deflect. Its unbecoming of you.

what part of nothing has been proven dpn't you understand?

and this time you can't blame it on whitey

white people = superior employees

He must be one of the MOST ignorant, boring and repetitive posters I've ever encountered.

Ironic!

Irony squared!

are you in middle school?

seriously

Irony squared!

The fact that you just proved that you're a moron AND you have a clown avatar? I agree. :D

:dig:

That is a very disappointing comeback from a clown such as yourself. :lol:

Irony squared!

DT needs to include him/her self in their own racist hall of shame

What part of stay on topic dont you understand?

The laws says you cant discriminate based on color idiot.
white people do not = superior employee. Maybe superior mass murders.

or discriminating based on ability

remember, this is a BLACK dude that is the owner

white = better LOL

white = better LOL
He is only Black on the outside. He is an uncle tom.

White = better mass murderers.

white = better LOL

white = better LOL

inferior IQ ^ could be the issue to black un-employment?

Irony squared!

The vapidness of your responses leaves a lot to be desired.

FYI this is the CDZ and you are in violation of the rules.

Last edited:

white = better LOL

inferior IQ ^ could be the issue to black un-employment?
Inferior people trying to fire or not hire Black people

Irony squared!

The vapidness of your responses leaves a lot to be desired.

FYI this is the CDZ and you are in violation of the rules.

:crybaby: Aww, the clown hurt my feelings and might tell on me.

Forum List

Back