CDZ What is White Privilege?

Do you subscribe to the idea of White Privilege

• Total voters
Most SANE people would come to the conclusion that the man fired those employees because they weren't working out for whatever reasons, not because the black man wants to please whitey. Lol. This guy is completely delusional and very unhealthy emotionally, I think. Probably best to avoided in RL.

Now the guy is an Uncle Tom.

This just gets funnier.

Only a uncle tom would fire Black people because his establishment was too Black. Uncle Toms strive to seek the approval of white people. Of course he is an uncle tom.

I'm sure he had the best interest of his business in mind when hiring and firing employees. I see you are just as ridiculous as you usually are. Nothing new here.
Most uncle toms do. They dont think of the bigger picture. They are too busy with their heads up the ass of a white person they are trying to impress.

That's what all you losers say. You are no different than any of the other many douches who post here. You aren't clever. You're spiel is nothing new.
You sound intimidated by my cleverness. You are very busy trying to talk me into believing what you say is true. Sorry but I am way to advanced for that puerile attempt.

This just gets funnier.

Only a uncle tom would fire Black people because his establishment was too Black. Uncle Toms strive to seek the approval of white people. Of course he is an uncle tom.

I'm sure he had the best interest of his business in mind when hiring and firing employees. I see you are just as ridiculous as you usually are. Nothing new here.
Most uncle toms do. They dont think of the bigger picture. They are too busy with their heads up the ass of a white person they are trying to impress.

I wonder if a group of big white crackers beat you up all the time as a child. That would make a LOT of sense.

This just gets funnier.

That's what all you losers say. You are no different than any of the other many douches who post here. You aren't clever. You're spiel is nothing new.
You sound intimidated by my cleverness. You are very buys trying to talk me into believing what you say is true. Sorry but I am way to advanced for that puerile attempt.

It's okay. The big mean white boys aren't going to pick on you anymore. Lol! :D

This just gets funnier.

You sound intimidated by my cleverness. You are very buys trying to talk me into believing what you say is true. Sorry but I am way to advanced for that puerile attempt.

:lol: Hilarious.

Most SANE people would come to the conclusion that the man fired those employees because they weren't working out for whatever reasons, not because the black man wants to please whitey. Lol. This guy is completely delusional and very unhealthy emotionally, I think. Probably best to avoided in RL.
Sorry but most sane people would wonder why anyone (especially a Black person) was firing Black people with no prior work issues and saying his establishment was too Black. Only people with poor critical thinking skills make any other excuse.

It's okay. The big mean white boys aren't going to pick on you anymore. Lol! :D
Never met a big mean white boy but if one is brave enough to step my way let me know. :laugh:

Also, I must note, with all the ranting you do about white people, I have YET to see a white person be as hateful and ignorant as Asclepias. He must be one of the MOST ignorant, boring and repetitive posters I've ever encountered. Not in the top 5, but maybe the top 10. Lol! :lol: He's a narrow-minded one-issue suck pump.

This just gets funnier.

1. first of all we only have the stories of the fired black employees.

2. the Commonwealth of Virginia is a right to work state . Employment is at will . No reason is need given to terminate an employee. It does not make sense that the manager even gave a reason, he was not required.

fail for you and the employees that are chiselers
Thats all we need is the stories of the fired Black employees. I would never trust a racist white or uncle tom to tell the truth.

I dont give 2 shits what the law is in Virginia. It doesn't supercede civil rights idiot.

the law in the Commonwealth of Virginia is the same for everyone

everyone has civil rights, ya know

Sorry but most sane people would wonder why anyone (especially a Black person) was firing Black people with no prior work issues and saying his establishment was too Black. Only people with poor critical thinking skills make any other excuse.

Yes, they would wonder why you exhibit severe signs of paranoia and think you were victimized and now suffering from PTSD or some other mental disturbance, seeing your obsession with race and your hatred for white people, like no white person I've EVER encountered.

This just gets funnier.

I wonder if a group of big white crackers beat you up all the time as a child. That would make a LOT of sense.
That was a good one. :rofl:

White boys are afraid of me.

This just gets funnier.

1. first of all we only have the stories of the fired black employees.

2. the Commonwealth of Virginia is a right to work state . Employment is at will . No reason is need given to terminate an employee. It does not make sense that the manager even gave a reason, he was not required.

fail for you and the employees that are chiselers
Thats all we need is the stories of the fired Black employees. I would never trust a racist white or uncle tom to tell the truth.

I dont give 2 shits what the law is in Virginia. It doesn't supercede civil rights idiot.

the law in the Commonwealth of Virginia is the same for everyone

everyone has civil rights, ya know

Well, most people know that, but he is very ignorant and paranoid, like I said.

Yes, they would wonder why you exhibit severe signs of paranoia and think you were victimized and now suffering from PTSD or some other mental disturbance, seeing your obsession with race and your hatred for white people, like no white person I've EVER encountered.
Dont deflect. Most sane people would see the situation for what it is. An uncle tom trying to appease white people.

This just gets funnier.

You keep telling your crazy self that, if that's what makes you feel good about yourself temporarily at least. :D

You keep telling your crazy self that, if that's what makes you feel good about yourself temporarily at least. :D
I'm tellling you. I dont have to tell myself.

Dont deflect. Most sane people would see the situation for what it is. An uncle tom trying to appease white people.

So, do you ever talk or think about anything else? Seriously, I've never seen you post about anything else except racism.

Forum List

Back