What is Trump scared of American's finding out about in his tax returns?

Why is Trump the only candidate in 50 years to not show voters his tax returns?

• Because it will show Trump's ties to Russia and Putin

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Because it will show that Trump pays no income tax

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Because it will show that Trump is lying about his actual worth

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Because it will show Trump's dismal charitable contribution record

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Breaking: Libtards demand Trump release his Christmas cards for the last 10 years.

LOL- unlike Right Wing Nut jobs- I don't care about candidate christmas cards, or their kindergarten grades- hell i don't even care about Tricky Trump's college records- unlike right wing nut jobs who were hysterical to see Obama's.

Tricky Trump- the first major Presidential candidate in decades is not releasing his income tax records- what is he hiding?

Maybe he's just messing with you unhinged libs, Jack Links messin with libwits :laugh:

Breaking: Libtards demand Trump release his Christmas cards for the last 10 years.
Breaking, another 'Conservative' cocksuck tries to change the subject. Which is, why will not Donald Trump release his tax returns?

Trump's tax returns are none of your damn business lib, suck on it.

We will see whether the voters care or not.

But yes- that is what Trump is telling the voters- his tax returns are none of the business of the damned voters.

Clinton is telling voters- investigate my tax returns.

Voters don't care, just you libwits who want to go on a fishing expedition. Be honest that's why you want them, to find something you can lie and spin about.

LOL- unlike Right Wing Nut jobs- I don't care about candidate christmas cards, or their kindergarten grades- hell i don't even care about Tricky Trump's college records- unlike right wing nut jobs who were hysterical to see Obama's.

Tricky Trump- the first major Presidential candidate in decades is not releasing his income tax records- what is he hiding?
Something a lot closer to the truth about his business acumen than what we know now.

I don't think having a head for business means anything in a candidate for public service, but I do think that lying about it is definitely a dealbreaker.

Hillary is a serial liar, I take it you won't be voting for her then?

The issue with the Donald's tax returns is the nature of investment income derived from real estate and federal tax code. I would be willing to speculate much if not all the income he received is offset by pass thru depreciation allowance thus his tax liability is minimal at best. One can assume he receives a much smaller amount in direct compensation. Warren Buffett, George Soros, and host of others also receive the direct benefit of receiving distributions and pass through loses which offset tax liabilities as a result of their corporate structure.

So how is it that this is such a big issue? How about the current state of the economy and plans to turn it around, employment, dismal worker participation in the work place, annual budget and trade deficit, national security, international terrorism, decline in national defense, failed domestic policy, crime in our streets, skyrocketing healthcare premiums, just to name a few of the issues facing this country.
The media and spin artists have and continue to deflect attention away from the real issues that face this country and focus on crap, and boy is this country neck deep in some serious crap.

Why are you ashamed of your racist sexual fantasies? But do please stop sharing them with us.
If you stop doing it, I'll stop saying you do.

So why won't you stop kicking puppies?

Nothing I've said indicates I do. With you, it's different with Obama. Pucker up.

So why won't stop kicking puppies?

View attachment 85787

Why don't you quit kissing a black ass to make yourself feel better?

Why won't you stop kicking puppies?

Maybe he's just messing with you unhinged libs, Jack Links messin with libwits :laugh:

Maybe he just knows his deranged Trumspters don't care about what Trump is hiding.

Breaking, another 'Conservative' cocksuck tries to change the subject. Which is, why will not Donald Trump release his tax returns?

Trump's tax returns are none of your damn business lib, suck on it.

We will see whether the voters care or not.

But yes- that is what Trump is telling the voters- his tax returns are none of the business of the damned voters.

Clinton is telling voters- investigate my tax returns.

Voters don't care, just you libwits who want to go on a fishing expedition. Be honest that's why you want them, to find something you can lie and spin about.

If voters don't care- it won't be an issue.

If voters don't care that Tricky Trump is the only Presidential candidate in decades not to show voters his income tax returns- well then they don't care.

Of course when Trump loses the election and starts telling his followers that the system was rigged, and that he was cheated- the simpler answer will be that voters do care.

Something a lot closer to the truth about his business acumen than what we know now.

I don't think having a head for business means anything in a candidate for public service, but I do think that lying about it is definitely a dealbreaker.

Hillary is a serial liar, I take it you won't be voting for her then?

Trump is a serial liar. I take it you won't be voting for him then?

So how is it that this is such a big issue? How about the current state of the economy and plans to turn it around, employment, dismal worker participation in the work place, annual budget and trade deficit, national security, international terrorism, decline in national defense, failed domestic policy, crime in our streets, skyrocketing healthcare premiums, just to name a few of the issues facing this country.
The media and spin artists have and continue to deflect attention away from the real issues that face this country and focus on crap, and boy is this country neck deep in some serious crap.

I would be glad to see evidence of Trump's experiences that would inform us whether he can address any of those issues.

What is Trump scared of American's finding out about in his tax returns?
As with most things, the answer is likely to be comprised of a combination of factors.

At that level, raking-in truckloads of money, many business people end-up as whores, doing business with whomever can enrich them further, even at the expense of one's own workers, or one's own country, or one's own culture.

Almost as bad as being a lying Vote Whore, as we see elsewhere in this campaign season.

Well we already know that Trump is a lying Vote Whore.
He studied at the feet of a master - with the HildaBeast playing the part of Socrates.

Maybe he just knows his deranged Trumspters don't care about what Trump is hiding.

Lets discuss what you don't know, you don't know Trump is hiding anything you are making an accusation with no basis. Its a form of lying and dishonesty that the left has become known for.

Lets discuss what you don't know, you don't know Trump is hiding anything you are making an accusation with no basis. Its a form of lying and dishonesty that the left has become known for.

LOL- considering that Trump has made speculation and lying an art form in this campaign- are you now acknowledging that Trump is 'left'?

I ask the simple question:
Every Presidential candidate in the last 40 years has shown voters his or her tax returns.
Tricky Trump is the only candidate who has refused to show voters his tax returns.
My question- once again- what is Trump scared of voters seeing in his tax returns?

A reasonable question since no other candidate has been so fearful of such exposure- even Tricky Dick released his tax returns.

What is Trump scared of us knowing?

LOL- considering that Trump has made speculation and lying an art form in this campaign- are you now acknowledging that Trump is 'left'?

Every Presidential candidate in the last 40 years has shown voters his or her tax returns.
Tricky Trump is the only candidate who has refused to show voters his tax returns.
My question- once again- what is Trump scared of voters seeing in his tax returns?

A reasonable question since no other candidate has been so fearful of such exposure- even Tricky Dick released his tax returns.

Ahahaha you people are still foaming at the mouth about his tax returns? :laugh:

Ahahaha you people are still foaming at the mouth about his tax returns? :laugh:

LOL- why are you trembling in fear about what we might find out about Trump?

An even more reasonable question since Tricky Trump himself repeatedly said he would release his tax returns.

images

Remember When Trump Said That Romney Should Release His Taxes?

VAN SUSTEREN: Has Governor Romney been boxed on this tax return thing, and if he called you up tonight and said, Donald what should I do about tax return thing, should I release them or not?

TRUMP: I think first answer would have been good. It should have been delivered a certain way. But April 1st historically is the time that everybody gives them.

VAN SUSTEREN: I hear April 1, I think of April Fool’s Day.

TRUMP: OK, make it April 2nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: If he called you in light of the situation he in now from clamoring from opponents, would it political be shrewd he would release them now?

TRUMP: I think he may have to. I think he a step went too far. I think that April 1st or April 2nd was OK. But now I think in light of the fact that he started discussing some of the things, namely the rate or approximately the rate, I think it probably be better off just to release them now.

whatever he does not want to show, the fact remains that there is no legal reason for him to show it. Basically, its none of our business. His choice.
how about you post a copy of your last return on here? then we can all see how much you actually contributed to things, or how much you sucked off the government as the case may or may not be. What are you afraid of us knowing.

Every President and Presidential candidate since Richard Nixon has released his or her Tax returns.

Everyone except Donald Trump. Even though Trump had repeatedly said he would release his tax returns

So this is your chance to chime in on your favorite guess on why Trump is less transparent than any President going back to Nixon("Less Transparent than Nixon!"- now that is a motto.

George Will has suggested that Trump's tax returns might possibly show links to Russia. His last public tax returns showed he paid no actual taxes. Others have openly stated that Trump has lied about his wealth and his tax returns will be additional proof of his blatant lies to voters.

Even Republicans who have endorsed Trump has called for him to be transparent:

Rep. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.), a professed Trump backer (for now), wrote a Sunday New York Times op-ed titled, “I Support You, Donald Trump. Now Release Your Tax Returns.”
Sanford noted his continued ability to support Trump will “in part be driven by whether Mr. Trump keeps his word that he will release his tax records.”

Sanford notes just two years earlier ― in just one of several instances ― Trump clearly stated he would have no problem releasing his tax returns.

During an interview with an Irish TV station, Trump said, “If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely and I would love to do that.”

Trump’s bombastic statements, Sanford argues, will be forgotten with time, while the legacy of his actions will linger.

“Not releasing his tax returns would hurt transparency in our democratic process, and particularly in how voters evaluate the men and women vying to be our leaders,” Sanford wrote.

Same thing could be asked about what Obama is hiding by not showing his school records. Obama said he would be the most transparent President. Where are his records?
Still being converted to English?

His history being altered?
We will find out that he wasn't actually a student at the law school, he was the Janitor.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

An even more reasonable question since Tricky Trump himself repeatedly said he would release his tax returns.

images

You can't have Trump's tax returns and there's no law forcing him to comply with your demands so suck on it.

images

You can't have Trump's tax returns and there's no law forcing him to comply with your demands so suck on it.

I can enjoy pointing out Trump's hypocrisy and lies.

And I can enjoy pointing out that Trump is the only candidate in decades to hide his tax returns.

I can't force Trump to act Presidential- but I can sure enjoy pointing out that he isn't acting Presidential.

Forum List

Back