What is Trump scared of American's finding out about in his tax returns?

Why is Trump the only candidate in 50 years to not show voters his tax returns?

• Because it will show Trump's ties to Russia and Putin

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Because it will show that Trump pays no income tax

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Because it will show that Trump is lying about his actual worth

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Because it will show Trump's dismal charitable contribution record

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
whatever he does not want to show, the fact remains that there is no legal reason for him to show it. Basically, its none of our business. His choice..

LOL of course there is no 'legal reason' for him to show us his tax returns.

Of course it is his choice.

And of course he has said multiple times before that if he did run for President- he would release his tax returns- so its my choice to point out that lie.

And of course he told other candidates to release their tax returns- so its my choice to point out his hypocrisy.

And of course he is the only Presidential candidate in decades to hide his tax returns from voters- so its my choice to point out his decision to hide his tax returns.

Tricky Trump- less transparent than Tricky Dick.

LOL

Lets discuss what you don't know, you don't know Trump is hiding anything you are making an accusation with no basis. Its a form of lying and dishonesty that the left has become known for.

LOL- considering that Trump has made speculation and lying an art form in this campaign- are you now acknowledging that Trump is 'left'?

I ask the simple question:
Every Presidential candidate in the last 40 years has shown voters his or her tax returns.
Tricky Trump is the only candidate who has refused to show voters his tax returns.
My question- once again- what is Trump scared of voters seeing in his tax returns?

A reasonable question since no other candidate has been so fearful of such exposure- even Tricky Dick released his tax returns.

What is Trump scared of us knowing?

Ahahaha you people are still foaming at the mouth about his tax returns? :laugh:

LOL- why are you trembling in fear about what we might find out about Trump?

LOL- considering that Trump has made speculation and lying an art form in this campaign- are you now acknowledging that Trump is 'left'?

Every Presidential candidate in the last 40 years has shown voters his or her tax returns.
Tricky Trump is the only candidate who has refused to show voters his tax returns.
My question- once again- what is Trump scared of voters seeing in his tax returns?

A reasonable question since no other candidate has been so fearful of such exposure- even Tricky Dick released his tax returns.
An even more reasonable question since Tricky Trump himself repeatedly said he would release his tax returns.

images

You can't have Trump's tax returns and there's no law forcing him to comply with your demands so suck on it.

I can enjoy pointing out Trump's hypocrisy and lies.

And I can enjoy pointing out that Trump is the only candidate in decades to hide his tax returns.

I can't force Trump to act Presidential- but I can sure enjoy pointing out that he isn't acting Presidential.

Meh I'm voting for Trump and canceling out your vote. :eusa_boohoo:

Trump promising to release his tax returns......

“Would you release tax returns, though?” Hewitt pressed.

“I would release tax returns,” Trump said, “and I would also explain to people that as a person that’s looking to make money, I’m in the business of making money… and if I won, I’d make money for our country.”

Hewitt asked how many years of tax returns he would release, but Trump couldn’t give an answer. “I don’t know, I actually have not even thought of that,” he said. “But I would certainly show tax returns if it was necessary.”

“I think two or three years would be great,” Hewitt offered up.

“We’ll take a good strong look at that…” Trump promised. “But I have no objection to certainly showing tax returns.”

whatever he does not want to show, the fact remains that there is no legal reason for him to show it. Basically, its none of our business. His choice..

And of course he has said multiple times before that if he did run for President- he would release his tax returns- so its my choice to point out that lie.

And of course he told other candidates to release their tax returns- so its my choice to point out his hypocrisy.

And of course he is the only Presidential candidate in decades to hide his tax returns from voters- so its my choice to point out his decision to hide his tax returns.

LOL
And its my choice to not really care what the hell you choose to question.
See how great it is when two people can agree with each other in a forum?
I feel the love, do you feel the love?
lets all sing Kum By Ya or whatever the hell it is.

Ahahaha you people are still foaming at the mouth about his tax returns? :laugh:

LOL- why are you trembling in fear about what we might find out about Trump?

An even more reasonable question since Tricky Trump himself repeatedly said he would release his tax returns.

images

You can't have Trump's tax returns and there's no law forcing him to comply with your demands so suck on it.

I can enjoy pointing out Trump's hypocrisy and lies.

And I can enjoy pointing out that Trump is the only candidate in decades to hide his tax returns.

I can't force Trump to act Presidential- but I can sure enjoy pointing out that he isn't acting Presidential.

Meh I'm voting for Trump and canceling out your vote. :eusa_boohoo:

Of course you are voting for Trump!

LOL.....

LOL

Yep- no reason why you would care about why Trump is hiding his tax returns.

I wonder though why Trump refused $5 Million dollars for Veterans to release his tax returns? Doesn't Trump want Veterans to get $5 million dollars?

LOL
Clinton ally: Donor will give $5 million to vets in exchange for Trumps' tax returns
David Brock, a veteran political operative who founded Correct the Record, told reporters on Wednesday that a GOP donor had approached him with a commitment to giving $5 million to any charity group supporting retired and returning servicemembers so long as Trump's tax returns are made public before the Republican National Convention kicks off next week.

Trump wants Americans to believe he is one of the richest Americans...he isn't

He does not want them to see how bogus his charitable deductions are

He does not want to reveal who he donated to

LOL

I wonder though why Trump refused $5 Million dollars for Veterans to release his tax returns? Doesn't Trump want Veterans to get $5 million dollars?

LOL
Clinton ally: Donor will give $5 million to vets in exchange for Trumps' tax returns
David Brock, a veteran political operative who founded Correct the Record, told reporters on Wednesday that a GOP donor had approached him with a commitment to giving $5 million to any charity group supporting retired and returning servicemembers so long as Trump's tax returns are made public before the Republican National Convention kicks off next week.
I think the bigger asshole is the person that has the 5 million to donate to the vets but wont do it without conditions.

LOL

LOL
I think the bigger asshole is the person that has the 5 million to donate to the vets but wont do it without conditions.

Ah thank you.......speaking of the 'bigger asshole'- yes- Trump is the bigger asshole...

Trump offers $5 million if Obama releases records
trump_1351118385479_316996_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Donald Trump Offers $5 Million For Obama's College Transcripts, Passport But Won't Show His: Report (AUDIO)
Trump offered to give $5 million to the charity of Obama’s choice if the president publicly releases his college transcripts from Columbia, Harvard and Occidental College, as well as his passport records by Oct. 31.

LOL

LOL

Ah thank you.......speaking of the 'bigger asshole'- yes- Trump is the bigger asshole...

Donald Trump Offers $5 Million For Obama's College Transcripts, Passport But Won't Show His: Report (AUDIO)
Trump offered to give $5 million to the charity of Obama’s choice if the president publicly releases his college transcripts from Columbia, Harvard and Occidental College, as well as his passport records by Oct. 31.
to the charity of obamas choice, not the same as a specific charity named that the one making the offer obviously wants to donate to.

Who wants a president that can be bought with only 5 million dollars to his/her favorite charity.
How long before Mohammad Acheem the camel humper offers a couple million for the launch codes or something.

If you're voting for Trump you've got water on your brain. There's literally nothing about his campaign that doesn't horrifically reek of a practical joke being played on the Republican Party. Not only will he never win, but he'd never assume office should he win.

You're playing yourself, Trump fanboys.

If you're voting for Trump you've got water on your brain. There's literally nothing about his campaign that doesn't horrifically reek of a practical joke being played on the Republican Party. Not only will he never win, but he'd never assume office should he win.

well then, if he will never win why are you trying so hard to convince others not to vote for him? bunch of energy being spent that does not need to be spent if you ask me.
As far as the never assume office, are you making a direct threat on his life? sounds like it to me. Maybe your post should be reported to the FBI, CIA, NSA, or some other three letter entity.

well then, if he will never win why are you trying so hard to convince others not to vote for him? bunch of energy being spent that does not need to be spent if you ask me.
As far as the never assume office, are you making a direct threat on his life? sounds like it to me. Maybe your post should be reported to the FBI, CIA, NSA, or some other three letter entity.

I'm not trying hard to convince anyone. Morons like you need no convincing and wouldn't be able to identify common sense if it cracked your skull open.

No I'm not threatening his life, I'm saying he'll reject the office. He doesn't WANT to be president. Don't you get that? He's doing this to enrich himself and his brand. End of story. And you're helping him line his own pockets.

You're stupid, in short.

Every President and Presidential candidate since Richard Nixon has released his or her Tax returns.

Everyone except Donald Trump. Even though Trump had repeatedly said he would release his tax returns

So this is your chance to chime in on your favorite guess on why Trump is less transparent than any President going back to Nixon("Less Transparent than Nixon!"- now that is a motto.

George Will has suggested that Trump's tax returns might possibly show links to Russia. His last public tax returns showed he paid no actual taxes. Others have openly stated that Trump has lied about his wealth and his tax returns will be additional proof of his blatant lies to voters.

Even Republicans who have endorsed Trump has called for him to be transparent:

Rep. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.), a professed Trump backer (for now), wrote a Sunday New York Times op-ed titled, “I Support You, Donald Trump. Now Release Your Tax Returns.”
Sanford noted his continued ability to support Trump will “in part be driven by whether Mr. Trump keeps his word that he will release his tax records.”

Sanford notes just two years earlier ― in just one of several instances ― Trump clearly stated he would have no problem releasing his tax returns.

During an interview with an Irish TV station, Trump said, “If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely and I would love to do that.”

Trump’s bombastic statements, Sanford argues, will be forgotten with time, while the legacy of his actions will linger.

“Not releasing his tax returns would hurt transparency in our democratic process, and particularly in how voters evaluate the men and women vying to be our leaders,” Sanford wrote.
Who cares? What does his tax returns have to do with any of the issues facing this country? Will his tax returns help solve the crises in our cities, will it defeat ISIS, will it help solve problems in the Middle East? Will it help defend America from enemies foreign and domestic? Will it solve the problems of terrorism?

Clearly Trumpsters don't care.

But Trump certainly is concerned with what voters would see- since he is the only candidate in decades to not release his tax records.
Most voters probably would like to abolish the IRS.

Every President and Presidential candidate since Richard Nixon has released his or her Tax returns.

Everyone except Donald Trump. Even though Trump had repeatedly said he would release his tax returns

So this is your chance to chime in on your favorite guess on why Trump is less transparent than any President going back to Nixon("Less Transparent than Nixon!"- now that is a motto.

George Will has suggested that Trump's tax returns might possibly show links to Russia. His last public tax returns showed he paid no actual taxes. Others have openly stated that Trump has lied about his wealth and his tax returns will be additional proof of his blatant lies to voters.

Even Republicans who have endorsed Trump has called for him to be transparent:

Rep. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.), a professed Trump backer (for now), wrote a Sunday New York Times op-ed titled, “I Support You, Donald Trump. Now Release Your Tax Returns.”
Sanford noted his continued ability to support Trump will “in part be driven by whether Mr. Trump keeps his word that he will release his tax records.”

Sanford notes just two years earlier ― in just one of several instances ― Trump clearly stated he would have no problem releasing his tax returns.

During an interview with an Irish TV station, Trump said, “If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely and I would love to do that.”

Trump’s bombastic statements, Sanford argues, will be forgotten with time, while the legacy of his actions will linger.

“Not releasing his tax returns would hurt transparency in our democratic process, and particularly in how voters evaluate the men and women vying to be our leaders,” Sanford wrote.
Who cares? What does his tax returns have to do with any of the issues facing this country? Will his tax returns help solve the crises in our cities, will it defeat ISIS, will it help solve problems in the Middle East? Will it help defend America from enemies foreign and domestic? Will it solve the problems of terrorism?

Clearly Trumpsters don't care.

But Trump certainly is concerned with what voters would see- since he is the only candidate in decades to not release his tax records.
Most voters probably would like to abolish the IRS.

Most voters would prefer not to pay any taxes.

But still would like to have police and fire protection, food safety protections, a working sewage system, traffic lights that work, streets repaired, and a military to guard the country.

No one wants to pay taxes- but if we are going to have taxes- who should collect them?

Or do you think it should just all be on the honor system? Greece has tried that......

LOL

LOL

to the charity of obamas choice, not the same as a specific charity named that the one making the offer obviously wants to donate to.

So you agree that Trump was the bigger asshole for as you said:
"the bigger asshole is the person that has the 5 million to donate to the vets but wont do it without conditions"

Trump had $5 million dollars to donate to vets- or any other worthy cause- but wouldn't do it without conditions.

Like you said- he is the bigger asshole.

Who wants a president that can be bought with only 5 million dollars to his/her favorite charity..

So you think Donald Trump was trying to buy off President Obama when he offered $5 million dollars to his favorite charity?

I agree.

So you think that Trump was making a direct threat on Hillary Clinton's life?

"By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."

Forum List

Back