What is this on the Ocean Floor?

View attachment 213267

Most people wouldn't believe a little puffer fish created these mandalas on the ocean floor, either, but they do.

I've seen the video of the puffer fish doing that; it's amazing.
I agree. The intricate nests some birds can build with nothing but their beaks and little feet knock me out, too.

Now if we could just get to the bottom of those crop circles, we'd all be able to rest easier in our beds.....

Just when you think you've seen it all. If those are "natural" I'm a hobbit

They look like the impressions left when a sea bottom dweller lifts off.

That kid who runs that site is a little scammer ..

Maybe, does that change the impression on the seabed 2 miles deep?

Nope

The fact that the tracks are two miles deep is not that interesting, the number of them is. That tells me that there is a large population of whatever it is that creates those depressions, and that is a good thing. Means there's plenty of bio mass at depth.

Nope

The fact that the tracks are two miles deep is not that interesting, the number of them is. That tells me that there is a large population of whatever it is that creates those depressions, and that is a good thing. Means there's plenty of bio mass at depth.

It seems a little strange that they seem to be arranged in single file lines like that, doesn't it? Just not the way you think of critters settling down to build a hole, or whatever.

Nope

It seems a little strange that they seem to be arranged in single file lines like that, doesn't it? Just not the way you think of critters settling down to build a hole, or whatever.

Not really. A critter takes up an orientation, and at depth they merely keep going in the direction they are facing. At that depth there is no light, so you are blind.

No, there are far more unexplainable things in our oceans that concern me more.

82521895_7bf6541fe3_z.jpg

Forum List

Back