What Is The Purpose For These People Showing Up

He didn't look very intimidating in the photos...it was just slung over his shoulder, like a soldier at attention.

The picture I saw showed a guy who had a holster strapped to his leg with his gun.

Why? This is not for protection, this is to make a statement. Goofy.

They're simply practicing their rights.

Abortion is a right in the US. It doen't mean you practice it.
The vast majority of women who support a woman's right to an abortion never have one.

There are legitimate purpose for guns and there are wackos who wear them and brandish them to intimidate. They are usually very freightened and very weak people.

an abortion is not a firearm, dick for brains

the weak frightened people are those who fear their neighbors because they choose not to be a sheep like you.

stay out of AZ

There is the right to own a gun in America. There is the right to have an abortion in America.

They are both rights.

Just because it is a right does not mean you have to do it. Thank goodness.

Critical thinking is not your strong suit. Start off slow and just try thinking.

You are quite articulate. I take it you were a fan of Dick Nixon.

The vast majority of women who support a woman's right to an abortion never have one.

There are legitimate purpose for guns and there are wackos who wear them and brandish them to intimidate. They are usually very freightened and very weak people.

Whether you think they should practice their right or not is irrelevant. They have the right to protest and they have the right to bear arms, I see no problem with putting the two together.

Whether you think they should practice their right or not is irrelevant. They have the right to protest and they have the right to bear arms, I see no problem with putting the two together.

So you think individuals who do not feel a woman should practice their right to an abortion is irrelevant.

He didn't look very intimidating in the photos...it was just slung over his shoulder, like a soldier at attention.

The picture I saw showed a guy who had a holster strapped to his leg with his gun.

Why? This is not for protection, this is to make a statement. Goofy.

you little girl, i wear a weapon every single day, stay home and play with your barbies

the weak frightened people are those who fear their neighbors because they choose not to be a sheep like you.

stay out of AZ

There is the right to own a gun in America. There is the right to have an abortion in America.

They are both rights.

Critical thinking is not your strong suit. Start off slow and just try thinking.

you fear weapons thats all there is to it.

So you think individuals who do not feel a woman should practice their right to an abortion is irrelevant.

I believe the argument entails whether or not that right even exists.

stay out of AZ

They are both rights.

I don't fear weapons. I fear unbalanced people who carry weapons.
If you are 12 years old maybe you are not unbalanced.
But if you are an adult and use an image of a masked ninja with your screen name there are image problems. Couple that with your fixation with guns we are talking issues.
They say big gun, big car, small ego, low selfesteem, insecure in manhood. Dangerous. Always out to try and prove themselves.

guns rule dude! if everyone had a gun, there would be less crime, cuz really, who wants to screw with someone who's armed?

They are both rights.

I don't fear weapons. I fear unbalanced people who carry weapons.
If you are 12 years old maybe you are not unbalanced.
But if you are an adult and use an image of a masked ninja with your screen name there are image problems. Couple that with your fixation with guns we are talking issues.
They say big gun, big car, small ego, low selfesteem, insecure in manhood. Dangerous. Always out to try and prove themselves.

Pop psychiatry. About as accurate as predicting the future with fortune cookies.

saying you fear unbalanced people with guns is a ridiculous way of making a gun control argument. plenty of unbalanced people drive, and car collisions are one of the biggest causes of death in america

Man carrying assault weapon attends Obama protest - Yahoo! News

Love the part where the Brady dumb ass's claim armed people no where near the President are a threat and hamper the protection by the Secret Service. Then the Secret Service spokesman explains that since NONE of those people were anywhere near the President and were in designated public viewing areas they are no threat and do not impact the Secret Service or the protection of the President.

saying you fear unbalanced people with guns is a ridiculous way of making a gun control argument. plenty of unbalanced people drive, and car collisions are one of the biggest causes of death in america

Actually, it is the leading cause of accidental death in the US, and vehicular homicides keep increasing.

that's what i'm saying, if you want to ban guns, you may as well ban cars. and cigarettes are all but banned. what happened to freedom of choice? japan, spain, italy, france and greece all have more smokers per capita than the US and have longer life expectancy

that's what i'm saying, if you want to ban guns, you may as well ban cars. and cigarettes are all but banned. what happened to freedom of choice? japan, spain, italy, france and greece all have more smokers per capita than the US and have longer life expectancy

All those countries have gun control. That is why they live longer even though they smoke their guts out.

Gun control is not banning guns. We have car control, you need to be trained and proven competent before you can drive. There are controls on the types of cars. They must be safe.

The biggest problem in our society is there are no controls as to who can have children. Too many unqualified individuals are having kids and relying on the government to raise them. Or they do such a bad job the children grow up to not be productive members of society.

We all want freedom but it assumes responsibility. Too many irresponsible people drive cars, own guns and have children.

i dig it lol. well maybe the government shouldn't be handing out stuff. that's not their job. unless it's handing out an ass kicking to terrorists. then that's definately there job

All those countries have gun control. That is why they live longer even though they smoke their guts out.

Gun control is not banning guns. We have car control, you need to be trained and proven competent before you can drive. There are controls on the types of cars. They must be safe.

The biggest problem in our society is there are no controls as to who can have children. Too many unqualified individuals are having kids and relying on the government to raise them. Or they do such a bad job the children grow up to not be productive members of society.

We all want freedom but it assumes responsibility. Too many irresponsible people drive cars, own guns and have children.

Explain why cars in the US kill more than three times what guns do, that includes legitimate uses of guns, not just criminals.

bad analogy
show me where the "right to drive" is in the constitution?

Forum List

Back