What is the purpose behind the clock hoax?

SHEEEEEEESH-----tell me this important stuff you KNOW about -----ABU CLOCK MAKER

I just did. His father has run for president in the Sudan twice,this is nothing more than a gotcha by a father who has an axe to grind.

SHEEEEEESH a Khartoum schmuck? what is the animal doing in
the USA-------he should be deported The whole damned sudan government
has been indicted for war crimes-------sorta

He has had run ins over the koran and is pretty much an agitator.
This is about pops,nothing more.
Think of it as a none lethal suicide vest...that will be on his sons permanent record ....forever.

so how is it that are dear President made the kid a HERO -------the affair begins to
stink more and more

That it does.
If you really stop and think about it? I would have known better than to bring a device like that to school in light of the situation we're in right now.
The left claims the kid is a genius...yet he's dumb enough to carry a device that resembles a bomb?
I call bullshit.

You're the same asshat who doesn't know what the E in "IED" stands for, so we consider the source.

I just did. His father has run for president in the Sudan twice,this is nothing more than a gotcha by a father who has an axe to grind.

SHEEEEEESH a Khartoum schmuck? what is the animal doing in
the USA-------he should be deported The whole damned sudan government
has been indicted for war crimes-------sorta

He has had run ins over the koran and is pretty much an agitator.
This is about pops,nothing more.
Think of it as a none lethal suicide vest...that will be on his sons permanent record ....forever.

so how is it that are dear President made the kid a HERO -------the affair begins to
stink more and more

That it does.
If you really stop and think about it? I would have known better than to bring a device like that to school in light of the situation we're in right now.
The left claims the kid is a genius...yet he's dumb enough to carry a device that resembles a bomb?
I call bullshit.

You're the same asshat who doesn't know what the E in "IED" stands for, so we consider the source.

In your case we need to switch the E into a U .......because we sure dont need dumb fucks like you breeding.

he is not dumb-----he is a pious muslim

Actually he's a puppet muslim with the old man on strings.

14 years old and very bright in school------the first muslim I knew----was 14 and
bright in school---------he told me his father was a diplomat from Pakistan-------
he told me all I needed to know about muslims and the middle east "IT IS ALL
MUSLIM LAND----DA JOOOOS HAVE NO BUSINESS IN JERUSALEM----
THE MUSLIMS TAKE CARE OF IT -----long long ago-----a few years before
1967 ------they start them young

And you're witnessing that same attitude in this case.
Muslims are not above using their children for gain,whether it's blowing themselves up or pulling a stunt like old pops put Ahmed up to.

Again --- the family are Sufis. When's the last time you heard of Sufis involved in terrorism, other than being on the receiving end of it?

Aaaaaand CUE crickets.

The dumbass was cued when you posted this.
Look into his father if you arent google impaired in someway.

ROFLMAO Sudanese Sufis-------watta joke-------sufi did not exist when sudan was created and peopled by arab slave traders from ARABIA

14 years old and very bright in school------the first muslim I knew----was 14 and
bright in school---------he told me his father was a diplomat from Pakistan-------

Muslims are not above using their children for gain,whether it's blowing themselves up or pulling a stunt like old pops put Ahmed up to.

Again --- the family are Sufis. When's the last time you heard of Sufis involved in terrorism, other than being on the receiving end of it?

Aaaaaand CUE crickets.

ROFLMAO Sudanese Sufis-------watta joke-------sufi did not exist when sudan was created and peopled by arab slave traders from ARABIA

Yeah....Ahmeds old man seems impaired in someway.

Aaaaaand CUE crickets.

Of course it didn't. Neither did Islam itself. Or Christianism. Or Judaism. We're not talking ancient history -- I'm talking about now. Today.

Aaaaaand CUE crickets.

Of course it didn't. Neither did Islam itself. Or Christianism. Or Judaism. We're not talking ancient history -- I'm talking about now. Today.

your answer is worthless-----SUDAN is made by arab slave traders who became SUNNI MUSLIMS when sunni muslims were invented------SUFISM IS A WHOLE OTHER SECT -------sudan is sunni ----thru and thru and barbaric as the filth comes

Interesting, all this conspriracy theory spewed here. Yet MIT was impressed enough with what the kid did with electronics to give him and invite for a tour.

Why a ninth-grader’s arrest over a home-built clock struck a chord across America

Mohamed, a self-assured kid with thick-framed glasses and a serious expression, had just started at MacArthur High School a few weeks ago. He has a talent for tinkering — he constructs his own radios and once built a Bluetooth speaker as a gift for his friend — and he wanted to show his new teachers what he could do.

So on Sunday night, he quickly put together a homemade digital clock: “Just something small,” as he casually put it to the Dallas Morning News — a circuit board and power supply connected to a digital display. He proudly offered it to his engineering teacher the next day.

Thus far, everything I have seen indictates that this kid was just another techie nerd that didn't think through what other people would see in his project. It was the paranoiac reaction by the teachers and police that created the problem. And you bigoted people here are just an example of that paranoia.

Nothing you've said is supported by the evidence.

I don't think you get what evidence is....

All evidence points to the kid building a clock. He built other stuff before...

You are the one with lack of evidence...

If they believed this was a bomb, why wasn't the school evacuated? If they didn't believe it to be a bomb why didn't they just call down the engineering teacher?
This is a 14 year old kid who likes electronics... Get a life...

Interesting, all this conspriracy theory spewed here. Yet MIT was impressed enough with what the kid did with electronics to give him and invite for a tour.

Why a ninth-grader’s arrest over a home-built clock struck a chord across America

Mohamed, a self-assured kid with thick-framed glasses and a serious expression, had just started at MacArthur High School a few weeks ago. He has a talent for tinkering — he constructs his own radios and once built a Bluetooth speaker as a gift for his friend — and he wanted to show his new teachers what he could do.

So on Sunday night, he quickly put together a homemade digital clock: “Just something small,” as he casually put it to the Dallas Morning News — a circuit board and power supply connected to a digital display. He proudly offered it to his engineering teacher the next day.

Thus far, everything I have seen indictates that this kid was just another techie nerd that didn't think through what other people would see in his project. It was the paranoiac reaction by the teachers and police that created the problem. And you bigoted people here are just an example of that paranoia.

Nothing you've said is supported by the evidence.

I don't think you get what evidence is....

All evidence points to the kid building a clock. He built other stuff before...

You are the one with lack of evidence...

If they believed this was a bomb, why wasn't the school evacuated? If they didn't believe it to be a bomb why didn't they just call down the engineering teacher?
This is a 14 year old kid who likes electronics... Get a life...

Why do liberals ask the same fucken questions over and over again?

Aaaaaand CUE crickets.

your answer is worthless-----SUDAN is made by arab slave traders who became SUNNI MUSLIMS when sunni muslims were invented------SUFISM IS A WHOLE OTHER SECT -------sudan is sunni
----thru and thru and barbaric as the filth comes

Bullshit.

>> Family and close friends say the gifted ninth-grader gets his drive and enterprise from his dad, a local imam and respected Muslim leader in his hometown of Irving, Texas.

And they revealed to Daily Mail Online the remarkable rags to riches story that saw Mohamed leave his impoverished village three decades ago and head to the US with little more than a passport.

Since then he's built up several businesses, had seven children and even traveled back to his native Sudan to bravely challenge its feared dictator Omar al-Bashir for the presidency.

He's also stood up against Islam-loathing Christian pastor Terry Jones while facing criticism from hardline members of his own faith who attack his moderate Sufi beliefs.

... Mohamed still runs a handful of businesses, including a solar energy company in his native Sudan, while mentoring local college kids and serving as president of the AlSufi Center in Irving. << -- Daily Mail
Now what were you saying, Dumbass?

Aaaaaand CUE crickets.

your answer is worthless-----SUDAN is made by arab slave traders who became SUNNI MUSLIMS when sunni muslims were invented------SUFISM IS A WHOLE OTHER SECT -------sudan is sunni

Bullshit.

>> Family and close friends say the gifted ninth-grader gets his drive and enterprise from his dad, a local imam and respected Muslim leader in his hometown of Irving, Texas.

And they revealed to Daily Mail Online the remarkable rags to riches story that saw Mohamed leave his impoverished village three decades ago and head to the US with little more than a passport.

Since then he's built up several businesses, had seven children and even traveled back to his native Sudan to bravely challenge its feared dictator Omar al-Bashir for the presidency.

He's also stood up against Islam-loathing Christian pastor Terry Jones while facing criticism from hardline members of his own faith who attack his moderate Sufi beliefs.

... Mohamed still runs a handful of businesses, including a solar energy company in his native Sudan, while mentoring local college kids and serving as president of the AlSufi Center in Irving. << -- Daily Mail

What a gullible idiot you are....
The father is an agitator just like your messiah.

Its starting to seem like the someone was using the kid for a scam the kid is getting offered an internship from Mark Zuckerberg possibliy a full scholarship at MIT the family is talking about legal action against the school and police which now have two seperate funds set up taking donations. Now all that could just be coincidence but you have to admit the family is reaping some benefits from all this.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I was just reading that they're looking at $100,000 plus.

Bullshit.

You don't even have a clue what the fuck "Sufi" means do ya, Brainless?
No, I didn't think so. It's got nothing to do with "agitation".

Btw I don't have a fucking "messiah". That's for fucking authoritarian-passives.

Its starting to seem like the someone was using the kid for a scam the kid is getting offered an internship from Mark Zuckerberg possibliy a full scholarship at MIT the family is talking about legal action against the school and police which now have two seperate funds set up taking donations. Now all that could just be coincidence but you have to admit the family is reaping some benefits from all this.

If you have half a brain you can see this is a scam.

Bullshit.

You don't even have a clue what the fuck "Sufi" means do ya, Brainless? No, I didn't think so.

Btw I don't have a fucking "messiah". That's for fucking authoritarian-passives.

Ahmeds old man is a fucken agitator....deal with it.

Bullshit.

You don't even have a clue what the fuck "Sufi" means do ya, Brainless? No, I didn't think so.

Ahmeds old man is a fucken agitator....deal with it.

Are you so stupid you think, what, that "Sufi" is the opposite of "agitator"?
Really, can you be that fucking stupid? Is it within human capacity?

Forum List

Back