What is the main or biggest reason you are voting for Donald Trump?

The one good thing I can say about Trump is he's not another one of the typical standard D.C. insiders. The results might not be any different but at least he offers a slight chance of change if it would be for better or worse only time will tell.

For those who can't see the OP video, here are the Top 10 Reasons To Vote For Trump:

1. You have seven pounds of brain damage.

2. You enjoy being lied to several times a day.

3. You believe EVERY lie you want to believe is true.

4. "Because Hillary".

5. You think the KGB thug Putin is the sexiest manly man who ever lived and knows what's best for America.

6. You believe a New York limousine liberal who made his fortune from gambling dens , parading half naked women on TV, and encouraging all the worst human instincts on a long running game show, and who has been married three times and defrauded senior citizens of their retirement nest eggs has been sent by God Himself to save us.

7. You believe all Muslims need to be exterminated.

8. You can say with a straight face our economy is struggling because of Mexicans.

9. You believe a wall will stop drug smuggling.

10. Canada has denied your visa.

Last edited:
An evangelical friend of mine actually believes Donald Trump is a prophet.

In the literal biblical sense.

I ask you.

Last edited:
An evangelical friend of mine actually believes Donald Trump is a prophet.

In the literal biblical sense.

I ask you.

I have heard something like that quite a few times.

On another political forum there was a group of people that were in agreement that he is a chosen one of God.

I like his general attitude. Quite similar to my own.

Proposed policies across the board are a plus too.

Hillary being a criminal bitch helps.

I'm not. But I keep being told since I'm not supporting Hillary I'm voting for trump so I guess I'm voting for him without voting for him because I'm not voting for her.

Forum List

Back