What Is The GOP Plan For The Recession?

Thus far Obama's plans seem to be pretty much like Bush's plans when cut taxes but insted of an across the board cut its going to be a bottom up cut that will simply drive inflation at best.

You want to see a republican plan check out Newt's Organization. It is there not that anything will come of it for the next two years.

The GOP will probably just sit back and watch the Dems exacerbate the problem.

So you are saying that the Dems will continue Bush's tax breaks and continue to give corporations tax breaks when they leave the US to go manufacuture overseas?

I think you guys have made your opinions very clear. What you suggest is that there is nothing wrong with the economy. Or if there is, everyone in trouble needs to just lose it all and start over again, under a completely FREE MARKET no rules/regulations type of capitalistic free market blablabla.

Do you know what would make things worse? Allowing the big 3 to fail. But then that would be great for Alabama now wouldn't it.

Where do you live? I bet you live in a dumb state, I mean red state.

Thus far Obama's plans seem to be pretty much like Bush's plans when cut taxes but insted of an across the board cut its going to be a bottom up cut that will simply drive inflation at best.

You want to see a republican plan check out Newt's Organization. It is there not that anything will come of it for the next two years.

Your party sucks so bad that you are bringing back your oldies. LOL.

Bob Barr ran as a libertarian. Bob Dole's wife just got ran out of her state.

Just run Jeb in 2012 and the election will probably be close, because no matter how good clinton/obama do, you'll vote GOP till the day you die.

Newt. What a fucking joke.

Please run Newt in 2012

In 1997 a strong majority of Americans believed Gingrich should have been replaced as Speaker of the House, and he held an all-time low job approval rating of 28%.[

Several political commentators, including Marc Ambinder in The Atlantic[42] and Robert Novak in the Washington Post,[43] have identified Gingrich as a top contender for a presidential run in 2012, with Ambinder stating that he "is already planting some seeds in Iowa, New Hampshire"

Newt Gingrich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PS. After the last 8 years with Bush and Delay, I actually miss guys like Newt and Bob Dole.

So you are saying that the Dems will continue Bush's tax breaks and continue to give corporations tax breaks when they leave the US to go manufacuture overseas?

I think you guys have made your opinions very clear. What you suggest is that there is nothing wrong with the economy. Or if there is, everyone in trouble needs to just lose it all and start over again, under a completely FREE MARKET no rules/regulations type of capitalistic free market blablabla.

Do you know what would make things worse? Allowing the big 3 to fail. But then that would be great for Alabama now wouldn't it.

Where do you live? I bet you live in a dumb state, I mean red state.

Call them DUmb if you must, but as I recall the situation they aren't the ones in Washington with their hands out begging for help like the punks in Detroit! yessir you betcha! wink. :lol:

Call them DUmb if you must, but as I recall the situation they aren't the ones in Washington with their hands out begging for help like the punks in Detroit! yessir you betcha! wink. :lol:

Clearly our suffering is due to GOP rule/policies/acts/laws passed when they controlled all three houses.

Sending jobs overseas.

No money in the treasury due to overspending.

And the hypocricy is crazy considering all the Federal dollars that were given to Honda, Toyota and BMW to set up shop down south.

Want to know the funniest part? As soon as they do away with the union workers, thats when they'll start cutting into the non union workers. Because lets face it, the workers at Toyota and Honda don't make that much less than the union workers. So what will Toyota do when they can no longer increase their profits? They'll have to look into labor wages. And either their employees will take pay cuts or those jobs will go to mexico or china.

You think they're going to stop with us? :lol:

No clearly our problem goes back to the Jimmy Carter presidency and beyond which over time forced Mortgage companies to carry inordinate amounts of bad loans on their books and over time limited their ability to protect themselves from those loans when they went south.

Clearly our suffering is due to GOP rule/policies/acts/laws passed when they controlled all three houses.

Sending jobs overseas.

No money in the treasury due to overspending.

And the hypocricy is crazy considering all the Federal dollars that were given to Honda, Toyota and BMW to set up shop down south.

Want to know the funniest part? As soon as they do away with the union workers, thats when they'll start cutting into the non union workers. Because lets face it, the workers at Toyota and Honda don't make that much less than the union workers. So what will Toyota do when they can no longer increase their profits? They'll have to look into labor wages. And either their employees will take pay cuts or those jobs will go to mexico or china.

You think they're going to stop with us? :lol:

oh bullshit, you problems are cause your corrupt union bosses priced your sorry asses right out of the market.

Further if you think the Dems aren't going to do everything they can to bail out their buddies in the auto unions you are as dense as a lead post.

Further if you think the Dems aren't going to do everything they can to bail out their buddies in the auto unions you are as dense as a lead post.

oh they will for sure, but it won't save them. They will fail in the end.

No clearly our problem goes back to the Jimmy Carter presidency and beyond which over time forced Mortgage companies to carry inordinate amounts of bad loans on their books and over time limited their ability to protect themselves from those loans when they went south.

:cuckoo::lol:

Jimmy Carter he says. What a hoot!!!

Listen numb nuts. They all had jobs before the GOP sent all the jobs overseas. Maybe they should have considered that before doing it.

When we told you that, you said those people all needed to go out and get retrained. And that was an impossible request. You know the world will always have poor people. In fact, without the poor, your capitalism doesn't work, because you don't have them to take advantage of.

So what did your party do the last 8 years? Made the middle class a little poorer so you could maximize your profits. Corporations had record profits in 04, 05 & 06. Did you forget that? Where did all that money go?

Ok, last thing for you to ponder. You know how we discuss companies being "too big to fail"? Well Jimmy Carter didn't tell mortage companies to sell off all those loans to the next guy, and then those guys sold off those mortgages to the next, and so on and so on, and then lump all those bad loans together and sell them to the largest banks.

Do you see what I'm saying? Had the original lenders held on to the loans they made, this crisis wouldn't have happened. Thats assuming this bank crisis isn't a bunch of bullshit, which I suspect it is. Because in reality, those banks have ALL OF OUR MORTGAGES, and the fact is, the vast majority of us will pay off our mortgages, with interest. So the bankers will keep that money, and keep the foreclosed homes too. ON TOP OF THAT, they'll get $750 billion of our tax dollars.

That was the last fleecing of GW Bush before he left office. It wasn't enough he got us for $10 billion a month in Iraq. With 1 month to go he really fucked us good, huh?

And there was nothing we could do about it. If the bankers want to take down the economy, they can. We were forced to give them that money or else.

Yet another reason to socialize our banks. Before 1013, there was no Federal Reserve. Do you like Ron Paul? He agrees with me. We need to take back the Federal Reserve.

But you keep arguing for the top 1% richest people in this country. I'm sure they give a rats ass about you too. Sucker. You keep swallowing their weak arguments about Jimmy Carter being at fault for this.

I lose all respect for dopes like you. If you can argue this, then your mind is lost. :cuckoo:

First, if the auto companies get bailed out, then MILLIONS of middle class Americans get saved.

And the auto companies had to show a plan. Did the banks?

Can you please show/tell me where the money is that we gave the banks so far?

If you can't or don't show me, you and Willow can shut the fuck up. Also, show me how many jobs were saved with the bank bailout.

I'll bet you don't reply. If you don't, remember :eusa_shhh:

First, if the auto companies get bailed out, then MILLIONS of middle class Americans get saved.

And the auto companies had to show a plan. Did the banks?

Can you please show/tell me where the money is that we gave the banks so far?

If you can't or don't show me, you and Willow can shut the fuck up. Also, show me how many jobs were saved with the bank bailout.

I'll bet you don't reply. If you don't, remember :eusa_shhh:

I know this might put a new twist in yer pretzel but you don't have the wherewithall to make me stfu.. ain't that a hoot! I'm convincing a lot of people to buy Toyota. Any car made by the big three will not be backed by a warranty cause guess what? they will all be in the big car makers graveyard in the sky lord. :lol::lol::lol:

I didn't answer soon cause I have been in the den whopping tennis balls, and bowling balls and doing a little one two punch.. all courtesy of the Japanese.. Wii Wii?:lol:

Now if you was to vote to get those corrupt union bosses outta yer life; you know the ones who clock in and go home and make 100 hours of overtime? Then I might vote in yer favor. Until then Toyota R Us:lol::lol:

:cuckoo::lol:

Jimmy Carter he says. What a hoot!!!

Listen numb nuts. They all had jobs before the GOP sent all the jobs overseas. Maybe they should have considered that before doing it.

When we told you that, you said those people all needed to go out and get retrained. And that was an impossible request. You know the world will always have poor people. In fact, without the poor, your capitalism doesn't work, because you don't have them to take advantage of.

So what did your party do the last 8 years? Made the middle class a little poorer so you could maximize your profits. Corporations had record profits in 04, 05 & 06. Did you forget that? Where did all that money go?

Ok, last thing for you to ponder. You know how we discuss companies being "too big to fail"? Well Jimmy Carter didn't tell mortage companies to sell off all those loans to the next guy, and then those guys sold off those mortgages to the next, and so on and so on, and then lump all those bad loans together and sell them to the largest banks.

Do you see what I'm saying? Had the original lenders held on to the loans they made, this crisis wouldn't have happened. Thats assuming this bank crisis isn't a bunch of bullshit, which I suspect it is. Because in reality, those banks have ALL OF OUR MORTGAGES, and the fact is, the vast majority of us will pay off our mortgages, with interest. So the bankers will keep that money, and keep the foreclosed homes too. ON TOP OF THAT, they'll get $750 billion of our tax dollars.

That was the last fleecing of GW Bush before he left office. It wasn't enough he got us for $10 billion a month in Iraq. With 1 month to go he really fucked us good, huh?

And there was nothing we could do about it. If the bankers want to take down the economy, they can. We were forced to give them that money or else.

Yet another reason to socialize our banks. Before 1013, there was no Federal Reserve. Do you like Ron Paul? He agrees with me. We need to take back the Federal Reserve.

But you keep arguing for the top 1% richest people in this country. I'm sure they give a rats ass about you too. Sucker. You keep swallowing their weak arguments about Jimmy Carter being at fault for this.

I lose all respect for dopes like you. If you can argue this, then your mind is lost. :cuckoo:

CAW Slams 'Illegal' GM Move to Scrap 4 Pickup and SUV Plants, Including Oshawa - General - redOrbit

The import of GM's moves in China, Mexico (Corporate Dealmaker)

this is just two.. now prove where Boooosh forced GM to do this?? whydoncha?

What? GM is a corporation too lady. What makes you think they won't take advantage of that shit too?

Do you think I think GM CEO's are any better than Lehman CEO's? Fuck no!

The only difference is millions of people's jobs/live are at stake if they don't bail out GM.

And I don't even begrudge Toyota in Alabama. They are hiring Americans. Good for them. But either Toyota or GM should not be able to manufacture in Mexico/China and ship those cars here.

Not until China and Mexico start taking cars that we manufacture here.

GET IT?

Right now, Mexico won't take cars any older or younger than 10 years old. They don't want junk older than 10 years old and any cars newer than 10 years old have to be manufactured in Mexico. GET IT? It's called protectionism. Every country does it with industries that are vital to their economies. Auto manufacturing is vital to our national security!

You swallowed that line from Bush for 8 years. He was lying, I'm not!!!!

What? GM is a corporation too lady. What makes you think they won't take advantage of that shit too?

Do you think I think GM CEO's are any better than Lehman CEO's? Fuck no!

The only difference is millions of people's jobs/live are at stake if they don't bail out GM.

And I don't even begrudge Toyota in Alabama. They are hiring Americans. Good for them. But either Toyota or GM should not be able to manufacture in Mexico/China and ship those cars here.

Not until China and Mexico start taking cars that we manufacture here.

GET IT?

Right now, Mexico won't take cars any older or younger than 10 years old. They don't want junk older than 10 years old and any cars newer than 10 years old have to be manufactured in Mexico. GET IT? It's called protectionism. Every country does it with industries that are vital to their economies. Auto manufacturing is vital to our national security!

You swallowed that line from Bush for 8 years. He was lying, I'm not!!!!

Damn straight, they are a corporation and enjoyed the benefit of the Booosh tax cuts you so bitterly resent.. and they pissed everything away.. DUmmie. and they sent your jobs,, your jobs overseas.... wanna know why??? to get away from those corrupt union bosses.. ................ DUmmie!

Now if you was to vote to get those corrupt union bosses outta yer life; you know the ones who clock in and go home and make 100 hours of overtime? Then I might vote in yer favor. Until then Toyota R Us:lol::lol:

Jealous bitch.

Guess what? Your husband isn't really working 80 hours like you think he is. He's a typical lazy American, just like the rest of us.

He's out fucking an asian woman with a prettier face than yours. She fucks longer and better too. You are a broken down Ford. :lol: He likes imports too. :clap2:

Jealous bitch.

Guess what? Your husband isn't really working 80 hours like you think he is. He's a typical lazy American, just like the rest of us.

He's out fucking an asian woman with a prettier face than yours. She fucks longer and better too. You are a broken down Ford. :lol: He likes imports too. :clap2:

I've been wonering if you were in fact one of those corrupt union bosses. Given the ime you spend diddling around on this computer.. Yep! Methinks it's true.. no wonder yer so forgiving.. Too bad.

Forum List

Back