What is the end game of these "protests"

Smedley VonBuren

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2016
What are their demands? What do they want? Are they just going to kneel forever. These idiots do not realize that they are hurting their own product.

What are their demands? What do they want? Are they just going to kneel forever. These idiots do not realize that they are hurting their own product.

The attention they are getting now is what they wanted. Awareness.

Good job.

Good job.
a 5 year old wants attention as they scream LOOK AT ME MOMMY and jump into a swimming pool thinking they accomplished something.

nothing will happen if this is all they do. nothing. if they believe in this enough, participate in off field activities and work towards awareness that involves some actual time, effort and understanding of all the issues around it.

kneeling on the sidelines is a cop out in regard to what they *say* they want.

Good job.
a 5 year old wants attention as they scream LOOK AT ME MOMMY and jump into a swimming pool thinking they accomplished something.

nothing will happen if this is all they do. nothing. if they believe in this enough, participate in off field activities and work towards awareness that involves some actual time, effort and understanding of all the issues around it.

OK great. What's your point? What should they do to get their point across then?

These brain damaged idiots don't know what they want.

It's a case of brain damaged monkey see, brain damaged monkey do.

Good job.

OK great. What's your point? What should they do to get their point across then?
dunno. not my job. but i can tell you whatever they're doing now isn't getting them positive results now is it?

Good job.

What makes you think the players involved in the protesting don't participate in off field activities?

They want player selection on the basis of race and the police to stop enforcing the law.
And they want November to be activist awareness month.

This is not the first thread where some clueless person is asking: Well what are they protesting anyway? Your questionable news sources are simply not saying anything about it in spite of focusing a lot of attention on the act itself leaving you to fill in the blanks with whatever your fears and prejudices vomit out. Has it even occurred to any of you to listen to what these people have to say? Probably not, I already see you people running to hardcore conservative pundits to hear what liberals think. This is why you are all continually blindsided by life, you ask worms to explain birds.

Good job.

dunno. not my job. but i can tell you whatever they're doing now isn't getting them positive results now is it?

Sure it is. Look how much attention this is getting.

NFL players are a bunch of followers. They see a player do a corny dance in the end zone, all other players begin doing the same thing. Player does a stupid dance after a tackle, others immediately begin to copy the stupid dance.

Player kneels to get some attention, others immediately copy the dumbass and begin to kneel. Maybe they don’t want to miss out on a little extra press coverage, drama queens that they are.

But it could be worse, they could all lie down like the children they now appear to be, and begin kicking their feet and crying loudly (of course, I suppost they ARE whining non-stop, arent' they). That would be even more disgusting than just taking a stupid knee.

The grievance industry is very profitable. You know, when these blacks get shot by cops, there's always multi-million dollar settlements. A good chunk of that money goes to raise hustlers who keep fanning the flames of racial division.

If the media ever did their freaking job and pointed out the simple truth that about 146 Police Officers gave their lives last year (2016) so that spoiled a-holes who make a million dollars a year playing a kid's game in the greatest Country in the world can disrespect the National Anthem and the Flag, the "protesters" would fade away.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back