Zone1 What is the difference between a Shaman and a Prophet ? What are the similarities? Or could it just be more elusive religious discrimination ?

I don't need you to belive as I do.
You are aware of this. However, you can always FAAFO on the other matter.
FAAFO ? Other matter ? Like, I said all along, it doesn't matter. You needn't reply, you're just wasting more of your and my time.

FAAFO ? Other matter ? Like, I said all along, it doesn't matter. You needn't reply, you're just wasting more of your and my time.

How about the phone call where someone had to have accidently used their cell phone? Are we on the same page yet? Be done.

How about the phone call where someone had to have accidently used their cell phone? Are we on the same page yet? Be done.
You keep getting weirder and weirder. I neither care nor am interested in continuing this strange rhetoric. Good bye.

It does matter. You are making the argument that there is elusive religious discrimination. You need to be able to provide that argument.
It's not elusive, it's standing there in plain sight. Yes, I exist in this world living a life as an individual but much more alone than most. At a place called, got questions.org. ( Your questions, biblical answers ) Home>contentindex>CultsandReligion>whatisShamanism Shamanism is referred toas the enemy of Christianity and it cited many biblical verses to prove that. If my printed out E-mail addresses don't work you surely have enough internet knowledge given here to look it up yourself. It should be easy for you. Now, attempting to edit. https://got questions.org doesn't look like the previous worked, hope this does.Last attempt for you.

It's not elusive, it's standing there in plain sight. Yes, I exist in this world living a life as an individual but much more alone than most. At a place called, got questions.org. ( Your questions, biblical answers ) Home>contentindex>CultsandReligion>whatisShamanism Shamanism is referred toas the enemy of Christianity and it cited many biblical verses to prove that. If my printed out E-mail addresses don't work you surely have enough internet knowledge given here to look it up yourself. It should be easy for you. Now, attempting to edit. https://got questions.org doesn't look like the previous worked, hope this does.Last attempt for you.
Finally got it, I put gotquestions.org. In the search box on my phone and it came up then I put the question " What is Shamanism " in their search box and it all came up. If I was able to recreate finding the site, you with all your expertise on the internet should certainly be able to. Good luck and have a great day.

Forum List

Back