Hogg and the rest of the gun grabbing students are a perfect example of what is wrong with humanity.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Jerry Clower, a noted comedian, once put forth an observation. Everyone has an ideal, of what a perfect world would be. That idea is unique, and always has one similarity. Everyone’s point of view is that they themselves, are perfect, and if everyone was more like them, the world would be as perfect as humanly possible.

If you all were more like me, then the world would be better, if not perfect. That is arrogance beyond belief. We all know we can be better, and some of us admit we could be much better. We read, watch documentaries and otherwise try and learn. Yet, the more perfect we see ourselves as, the less we need to learn, the less we need to change. Hogg and the students are in their own eyes, perfect. It’s all of us who are wrong. We aren’t as enlightened, as woke as they are.

All of the visions of the future require one other thing. We all have to give up our rights, and our individuality, to conform to their view.

Hogg has no issue with everyone else giving up their rights, be they the first, or second amendment rights. He denigrates NRA and the members, and the people who support the ideals of the NRA while not actually joining. Yet his favorite Amendment is the First, which among other things protects the right of free association. It is actually peaceably assemble, but you get the idea.

We are free to join any group, and advocate for any cause we like. Just as Hogg is. The difference is what those associations hope to gain. For the NRA, and the supporters of the Second Amendment, they are advocating for their rights under the 2nd Amendment. An Amendment that young Mr. Hogg and the Students haven’t ever heard of, or studied apparently.

History is vital. It tells the story of how we got here. The more history you learn, the smarter choices you can make, and this is the key, the more mistakes you can avoid.

Do I want all of you to be like me? No. One of me is plenty. Mr. Hogg has the first amendment right to say any crazy thing he wants. But the lesson Hogg is learning is this. So does everyone else. I would argue to the limit of my ability for Hogg to be able to speak his mind. I would argue the same for anyone, no matter how much I disagree. I know that principle is not unique, it comes from the world history I’ve studied. Voltaire talked about it much. I’ve quoted the principles of St. Augustine more than once on this board.

I believe what I believe, and I have reasons to believe it, not just an idea, or a feeling. I have a foundation for that belief, which is why I am able to write about the subjects I comment on with some ease, because it’s not just a knee jerk reaction, but a considered opinion. I may be wrong according to you, and I may not be as well read as some others, but that is a failing I am still trying to rectify by reading and studying history. A better understanding of how we got to this point, and a better more complete view going forward. With luck, I’ll be smarter than I ever was just as I die, because I never stopped learning.

Hogg and the students demand that we become more like them, because in their views, they are perfect. When I was a kid, there was a bumper sticker my Mother got and put on her car. It said. “Teenagers, move out of your parents house now, while you still know everything.”

I was once young, and arrogant enough to think I knew it all. We all were. My parents tolerated me some, and corrected my erroneous beliefs often. It’s a shame that young Mr. Hogg hasn’t had the advantage of that kind of care from his parents. Because it will make him a better person, even if after he learns what he is talking about, he continues to disagree with me.

Oh, and the only change I’d make if I was in control of the world. I’d call on the people to stop worrying about what everyone else is doing. Focus on your own life, and you’ll probably be a lot happier.

Jerry Clower, a noted comedian, once put forth an observation. Everyone has an ideal, of what a perfect world would be. That idea is unique, and always has one similarity. Everyone’s point of view is that they themselves, are perfect, and if everyone was more like them, the world would be as perfect as humanly possible.

If you all were more like me, then the world would be better, if not perfect. That is arrogance beyond belief. We all know we can be better, and some of us admit we could be much better. We read, watch documentaries and otherwise try and learn. Yet, the more perfect we see ourselves as, the less we need to learn, the less we need to change. Hogg and the students are in their own eyes, perfect. It’s all of us who are wrong. We aren’t as enlightened, as woke as they are.

All of the visions of the future require one other thing. We all have to give up our rights, and our individuality, to conform to their view.

Hogg has no issue with everyone else giving up their rights, be they the first, or second amendment rights. He denigrates NRA and the members, and the people who support the ideals of the NRA while not actually joining. Yet his favorite Amendment is the First, which among other things protects the right of free association. It is actually peaceably assemble, but you get the idea.

We are free to join any group, and advocate for any cause we like. Just as Hogg is. The difference is what those associations hope to gain. For the NRA, and the supporters of the Second Amendment, they are advocating for their rights under the 2nd Amendment. An Amendment that young Mr. Hogg and the Students haven’t ever heard of, or studied apparently.

History is vital. It tells the story of how we got here. The more history you learn, the smarter choices you can make, and this is the key, the more mistakes you can avoid.

Do I want all of you to be like me? No. One of me is plenty. Mr. Hogg has the first amendment right to say any crazy thing he wants. But the lesson Hogg is learning is this. So does everyone else. I would argue to the limit of my ability for Hogg to be able to speak his mind. I would argue the same for anyone, no matter how much I disagree. I know that principle is not unique, it comes from the world history I’ve studied. Voltaire talked about it much. I’ve quoted the principles of St. Augustine more than once on this board.

I believe what I believe, and I have reasons to believe it, not just an idea, or a feeling. I have a foundation for that belief, which is why I am able to write about the subjects I comment on with some ease, because it’s not just a knee jerk reaction, but a considered opinion. I may be wrong according to you, and I may not be as well read as some others, but that is a failing I am still trying to rectify by reading and studying history. A better understanding of how we got to this point, and a better more complete view going forward. With luck, I’ll be smarter than I ever was just as I die, because I never stopped learning.

Hogg and the students demand that we become more like them, because in their views, they are perfect. When I was a kid, there was a bumper sticker my Mother got and put on her car. It said. “Teenagers, move out of your parents house now, while you still know everything.”

I was once young, and arrogant enough to think I knew it all. We all were. My parents tolerated me some, and corrected my erroneous beliefs often. It’s a shame that young Mr. Hogg hasn’t had the advantage of that kind of care from his parents. Because it will make him a better person, even if after he learns what he is talking about, he continues to disagree with me.

Oh, and the only change I’d make if I was in control of the world. I’d call on the people to stop worrying about what everyone else is doing. Focus on your own life, and you’ll probably be a lot happier.
Back when I was young a long time ago, we played with guns and fought against Nazi's even though the war was over for years. It was pretend. Today, the left has so demonized the police that anyone looking like they carry a gun(I-phone) gets shot. The liberals sure do know how to ruin the fun for children..At least those that weren't aborted.

Toys of My Youth: Mattel M-16 Marauder - The Truth About Guns

https://www.amazon.com/Desert-Eagle-Pistol-Toys-Games/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n:165793011,k:Desert Eagle Pistol

If you all were more like me, then the world would be better, if not perfect. That is arrogance beyond belief.

It is huh.

So you're saying we should all walk around with stupid ideas that won't work?

Think I'll pass.

Translation:

:lalala:

The term "snowflake" keeps running across my screen when I read this butthurt shit.

Hogg and the rest of the gun grabbing students are a perfect example of what is wrong with humanity

Yeah it's so "wrong" to protest being shot at. The wrongest wrongity of wrongitude imaginable.

/thread

Last edited:
I wonder if the reason these swnowflakes are so afraid of guns is because they had no toy guns to play with growing up?

Last edited:
If you all were more like me, then the world would be better, if not perfect. That is arrogance beyond belief.

It is huh.

Think I'll pass.

Translation:

The term "snowflake" keeps running across my screen when I read this butthurt shit.

Hogg and the rest of the gun grabbing students are a perfect example of what is wrong with humanity

Yeah it's so "wrong" to protest being shot at. The wrongest wrongity of wrongitude imaginable.

/thread

Well, young Mr. Hogg seems to think we should embrace stupid ideals that won’t work. You seem to think he is right. The fact that his views are both wrong logically, and he can’t accurately point out what part of the Constitution applies, much less identify the type of Government we have is what makes it stupid. Or do you think he is right?

It is huh.

Think I'll pass.

Translation:

/thread

Well, young Mr. Hogg seems to think we should embrace stupid ideals that won’t work. You seem to think he is right. The fact that his views are both wrong logically, and he can’t accurately point out what part of the Constitution applies, much less identify the type of Government we have is what makes it stupid. Or do you think he is right?

I'm not even familiar with his comments. Nor certainly would I depend on an echo-chamber parrot site like this to tell me. That's all irrelevant. I'm more interested here in the psychology of attacking, denigrating and dehumanizing victims just because they dare stand up for their own lives.

For literally the entire time I've been on this site (and before) I've been pointing out this firearm fetishism that drives this sicko shit. And y'all fetish-parrots keep on proving me right.

It is huh.

Think I'll pass.

Translation:

/thread

Being shot at pales in comparison to loosing freedom, as the old saying goes, freedom isn't free. This little puke wants freedom but is unwilling to pay the price.

I can never remember in my own lifetime or in any of the history of the US I have read since I was in elementary school a time where people marched to beg the government to take away any rights but it's happening today.

What does that tell you abut the future of this country?

It is huh.

Think I'll pass.

Translation:

/thread

I'm not even familiar with his comments. Nor certainly would I depend on an echo-chamber parrot site like this to tell me. That's all irrelevant. I'm more interested here in the psychology of attacking, denigrating and dehumanizing victims just because they dare stand up for their own lives.

For literally the entire time I've been on this site (and before) I've been pointing out this firearm fetishism that drives this sicko shit. And y'all fetish-parrots keep on proving me right.

A Chiropractor assumes that everything that is wrong can be cured by his talents. In other words, you find what you are looking for, even if it isn’t there.

No weapon in my collection has ever killed anyone. Does that mean I was lucky that my weapons did not go out on a killing spree? Have I somehow managed to avoid the temptation of the demons contained within those inanimate objects? No, it means that I am a rational person who views lethal force as the last answer, not the first.

Yet, you call such people as myself firearm fetishized folks. Fine. You expect to find it, and you remind me of another person. A friend in the Army got a DUI. As part of his sentence, he had to attend alcohol awareness classes. The classes only ended when the instructor found them to be suitably educated. This instructor believed that anyone who had a drink, even once a year, was an alcoholic. One drink, on your birthday, or to ring in the new year, was enough to make you an alcoholic. You could not pass the course until you had confirmed, in writing, your status as an alcoholic.

The instructor, such as yourself, saw only what they wanted to see, and used the intense hatred they felt towards alcohol, and their power, to confirm their beliefs. A mistake, and that was what my friend made, was about to be compounded. His career in the military would be seriously harmed if he was foolish enough to sign the document.

You see what you are looking for. I’m not surprised, and I’m not at all disappointed. I’m used to it, as are many who debate for their beliefs. Fools such as yourself, and anyone who categorizes an entire group of people in such a way, are common. Your ignorance, and hatred speak for themselves, and like the instructor of the class I mentioned above, it will be your undoing. The instructor was eventually fired. Because many like my friend, objected, and filed complaints. Her hatred of anyone who had a drink, even a single drink, consumed her. There was no such thing as the responsible use of alcohol in her mind. Just as I suspect that there is no such thing as a reasonable or responsible gun owner in yours.

So go ahead. Condemn me all you want. In the end, it won’t matter. You are too stupid to learn, and too ignorant to debate. I honestly wish you well, because I suspect you have enough problems already.

Laura Ingraham tried that $hit earlier this week and the kid kicked her a$$ on the Internet...

Convincing advertisers to pull out...

Forcing Ingraham to publicly apologize before she lost them all...

< tee hee >

It is huh.

Think I'll pass.

Translation:

/thread

A Chiropractor assumes that everything that is wrong can be cured by his talents. In other words, you find what you are looking for, even if it isn’t there.

No weapon in my collection has ever killed anyone. Does that mean I was lucky that my weapons did not go out on a killing spree? Have I somehow managed to avoid the temptation of the demons contained within those inanimate objects? No, it means that I am a rational person who views lethal force as the last answer, not the first.

Yet, you call such people as myself firearm fetishized folks. Fine. You expect to find it, and you remind me of another person. A friend in the Army got a DUI. As part of his sentence, he had to attend alcohol awareness classes. The classes only ended when the instructor found them to be suitably educated. This instructor believed that anyone who had a drink, even once a year, was an alcoholic. One drink, on your birthday, or to ring in the new year, was enough to make you an alcoholic. You could not pass the course until you had confirmed, in writing, your status as an alcoholic.

The instructor, such as yourself, saw only what they wanted to see, and used the intense hatred they felt towards alcohol, and their power, to confirm their beliefs. A mistake, and that was what my friend made, was about to be compounded. His career in the military would be seriously harmed if he was foolish enough to sign the document.

You see what you are looking for. I’m not surprised, and I’m not at all disappointed. I’m used to it, as are many who debate for their beliefs. Fools such as yourself, and anyone who categorizes an entire group of people in such a way, are common. Your ignorance, and hatred speak for themselves, and like the instructor of the class I mentioned above, it will be your undoing. The instructor was eventually fired. Because many like my friend, objected, and filed complaints. Her hatred of anyone who had a drink, even a single drink, consumed her. There was no such thing as the responsible use of alcohol in her mind. Just as I suspect that there is no such thing as a reasonable or responsible gun owner in yours.

So go ahead. Condemn me all you want. In the end, it won’t matter. You are too stupid to learn, and too ignorant to debate. I honestly wish you well, because I suspect you have enough problems already.

Cool story bruh.

But I simply noted that I find the psychology of all this emotional hissyfitting directed at condemning high school kids pissed off at being targets, amusing. And revealing.

That still goes and will continue to as long as the desperate hissyfitting does. And it will continue to be revealing for the duration.

Referring to him as Mr. Hogg is a little over-the-top. He’s just high school kid who needs to be held back until he passes his civics class.

upload_2018-3-29_20-9-41.png

yes, how dare they not want to be shot at by trash with guns.

they are what is RIGHT about humanity.

NRA shills are what is wrong with it.

Those kids are our only hope.

No moving to EUROPE is your only hope that way you can believe what really happens when you take away the guns, and you can watch how the women are begging for a way to protect themselves. Because you clueless sheep and the new you watch aren' telling you what's really going on with the massive rapings little girls include . Maybe if you watch it on your own sheepish pathetic dumbasses can wake the hell up.

It is amazing how pathetically stupid you leftist fks are when it comes to NOT KNOWING A GAWD DAM THING ABOUT HISTORY..

Take a look at Venezuela, Mexico, Australia dumbasses.

Maybe you enjoy being a SLAVE the rest of us don't.......... and another part of history you gun grabbing freaks don't now they take guns from SLAVES asshat.....

TAKE A HISTRY LESSON

Gun Control

. . . and the countries that allowed it

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, 13-million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. >From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million 'educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own government, a program costing Australian taxpayers more than $500 million dollars.

The first year results are now in.

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent, assaults 8.6 percent, and armed robberies are up 44 percent. In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent.

(Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not.)

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward since the criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the elderly. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was expended in "successfully ridding Australian society of guns."

The Australian experience now proves it. You won't see this data on the American evening news or hear our president, governors, or other politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws affect only the law-abiding citizens.

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson. With guns, we are citizens. Without them, we are subjects.

It is huh.

Think I'll pass.

Translation:

/thread
Well if being shot at makes you an expert. Then there is thousands of veterans that would disagree.

Forum List

Back