What is the difference between: A) Infanticide or B) Abortion.

what the difference in abortion and killing elementary school kids or for that matter anyone in school...but beat that abortion drum and pretend to be pro life....when in reality you are pro birth...

I thought I knew, but please inform me.

I'm not really religious, I'm not "pro life", it's not me speaking from a political point of view. It's just simply me speaking about things in a stark and realistic manner.

There is no difference when you get down to it. It's killing a child. Well one is inside the mother and the other is outside the mother.

But once a fertilized egg implants it's no different than when a baby comes out in 9 months. Once the egg implants it begins a 17 to 19 year growing period into an adult. Sure it's just a blob at first but if you just leave it alone one day it will be born. Saying it isn't a person because its a blob is like saying a newborn isn't a person because it doesn't look like an adult. A blob or a 10 year old is the exact same thing, just at different periods of it's growth.

Besides, it's in the name. Abortion. Its when you get rid of a unwanted pregnancy. Pregnancy is having a baby inside you. You can't have an abortion unless there is a baby to abort.

So to me killing a baby inside the mother or after it comes out is the same thing, murder. Because you ended the life of another human being intentionally.

And at the end of the day the vast majority of these kinds of murders are because of women. The majority of women that get pregnant and have an abortion in America is because they chose to. They didn't use birth control, and even when you use it there is a rick you can still get pregnant. They just chose to have sex with people without the intention of having a child and so on. They can choose to use multiple forms of birth control, they can choose not to just jump on a dick and raw dog it, they can choose not to have sex, they can get their tubes tied. If you engage in risky behavior then you need to accept the consequences if things don't go your way. But they don't want to be that responsible so they kill the kid because mommy wanted a hook up. My body my choice, well if youre pregnant what about the choice of the body growing inside you? What about choosing to be more responsible with your body?

Forum List

Back