What is the bizarre hold that Biden has on the Democratic Party?

It is simple really, Biden was the only candidate that could beat Trump, thus most people I know that voted for him did so with while pinching their nose from the stench.
Using Maduro Rigged Voting Machines and letting some guy called Al Gore Rhythm vote 20 million times isn't beating anyone. It's called cheating.

What is it about this particular old white man that he has not been kicked to the curb by the AOC's and the Nancy Pelosi faction?

Seriously, WTF?
What are you taking about? Biden is the cream of the crop. The best of the best. Same as Trump. Two of the finest men to have ever graced the political stage.

Are you including 2020, but nonetheless, I thought we were comparing Trump to Biden? Did you know we are in a recession? I know the WH tried the change the long-standing definition but most of us didn't fall for that. Were you one of the ones that fell for the "transitory inflation" talk by the fed as well? We will sink into a deeper recession than we are already in before Biden's term is over because he does exactly the wrong thing at every turn.
1664996666105.png

Real numbers here...https://www.thebalancemoney.com/us-deficit-by-year-3306306

Trump had upped the Deficit by 2% of GDP by 2019...

I am surprised as a deficit hawk you don't know this... It is almost like you have been fooled to think GOP actaully cares about spending...

Putin has played Biden very well, as are the Iranians. Biden is on the verge of being a war time president. Biden's baseless green spending and war on fossil fuels will be our downfall.
Putin played Trump, Remember him pandering to him and insulting US Intelligence agencies... His comments were so pro Russia the FBI investigated him for being possibly a Russian Asset... They just found that he was weak.
There are still people out there that want to not understand Climate Change, they are simple folk and the complexity of how the climate changes goes over there head. Thought you were smarter than that...
Fossil Fuels are a short term solution while causing huge costs for our children... You talk about deficits earlier, the worse thing we can leave kids is a screwed up climate... $178 Trillion over 50 years...

Nothing objective about your statement at all. I don't know a soul that would say they are better off under Biden than Trump, but then again, I don't hang around with college aged kids with debt they expect to be paid and deadbeats waiting on handouts and stimulus checks. You and those that support Biden and the crazy Democratic Party's agenda are the ones that have been totally conned and indoctrinated for years. For example, do you even know we have a border crisis? Biden never mentions it and I am sure CNN doesn't care to either. The only reason some have at least some knowledge of it is because of Abbott and DeSantis shedding a light on the insanity. The list of the left's utter ignorance is long. In the first 1/2 of his presidency, Biden has already established himself as a solid choice for the worst US president ever. I am afraid we won't even see the full affect of his incompetence until he leaves office. At that point Democrats can start blaming the Republican in office for all of Biden's major economic and foreign policy blunders.
Border Crisis??? Maybe we should restore the security funding south of the border which Trump cut. Trump was very proud cutting it and that makes those countries more dangerous and even more drugs come from there...
I agree that we should reverse Trump's disaster on Border security immediately.

What you have show me , is how misinformed you are... You tried to question proper journalism but really you just showed you didn't even know the deficits per year.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I see a lot of Dems on here questioning why the Republican Party kow-tows to Donald Trump and the answer is simple: Trump has Republican voters on his side, and the Republican Party cares about votes, so the Republican Party is the Party of Trump, no matter how badly the GOP establishment would like him to go away.

But Biden? Why was he able to muscle his way into a Senate spot that will always go Democrat, then to the Vice Presidency, and finally to the Presidential nomination? He never gave up, nor fully renounced the anti-black racism of the Democratic party. He said desegregation would lead to public schools being a racial jungle, he targetted black drug addicts for harsh penalties while going light on white cocaine snorters, he said that Obama was the first "black man who is clean and articulate" that he had ever met. Not to mention his creepy touching of the children of political supporters and his recently admitted inappropriate relationship with a twelve year old at age thirty.

What is it about this particular old white man that he has not been kicked to the curb by the AOC's and the Nancy Pelosi faction?

Seriously, WTF?
Simple

1) He was Obama's chosen Vice President. And to this day the racist Democrats are en thrilled by the nations only black president.

2) He defeated the hated Donald Trump..

Simple

1) He was Obama's chosen Vice President. And to this day the racist Democrats are en thrilled by the nations only black president.
Yes, and I think the Martha's Vineyard incident will be the nail in the coffin as far as undecided voters being swayed to the Democrats by being convinced that the evil Republicans are racist. There is no way that Martha's Vineyard reacted to the migrants the way they did without checking with their most senior resident.

At least Biden praised Obama, how Obama was the first - very first - black guy Biden ever met who was clean and articulate. Obama never said nothing nice like that about any Latinos
2) He defeated the hated Donald Trump..
I think that is the key. Not that hiding in his basement was the cause of Biden's "victory," over Trump. But by his compliance with his handlers instructions, he allowed them leeway to employ the strategies to win, such as ballot harvesting and voter registration drives in cemeteries.

Dems love submissive men and ballbusting women.

Last edited:
I see a lot of Dems on here questioning why the Republican Party kow-tows to Donald Trump and the answer is simple: Trump has Republican voters on his side, and the Republican Party cares about votes, so the Republican Party is the Party of Trump, no matter how badly the GOP establishment would like him to go away.

But Biden? Why was he able to muscle his way into a Senate spot that will always go Democrat, then to the Vice Presidency, and finally to the Presidential nomination? He never gave up, nor fully renounced the anti-black racism of the Democratic party. He said desegregation would lead to public schools being a racial jungle, he targetted black drug addicts for harsh penalties while going light on white cocaine snorters, he said that Obama was the first "black man who is clean and articulate" that he had ever met. Not to mention his creepy touching of the children of political supporters and his recently admitted inappropriate relationship with a twelve year old at age thirty.

Seriously, WTF?
It's a cult mentality

Seriously, WTF?
Don't let dark Biden trigger you.

Seriously, WTF?
1. It is assumed that the Dem leadership is grateful to him for (reputedly) beating DJT in the 2020 elections.

2. The Dem leadership has the perfect puppet in the White House.

a. They tell him what to say, and he dutifully says it,
b. They tell him what to sign, and he signs it.

3. Currently, the mediocre old geezer (an excellent example of white privilege) has been ordered to play a tough guy for the upcoming elections.

a. If the GOP sweeps the elections, then the old geezer will be told to go into reverse and to pretend to be the great unifier.

View attachment 705996
Real numbers here...https://www.thebalancemoney.com/us-deficit-by-year-3306306

Trump had upped the Deficit by 2% of GDP by 2019...

I am surprised as a deficit hawk you don't know this... It is almost like you have been fooled to think GOP actaully cares about spending...

Putin played Trump, Remember him pandering to him and insulting US Intelligence agencies... His comments were so pro Russia the FBI investigated him for being possibly a Russian Asset... They just found that he was weak.
There are still people out there that want to not understand Climate Change, they are simple folk and the complexity of how the climate changes goes over there head. Thought you were smarter than that...
Fossil Fuels are a short term solution while causing huge costs for our children... You talk about deficits earlier, the worse thing we can leave kids is a screwed up climate... $178 Trillion over 50 years...

Border Crisis??? Maybe we should restore the security funding south of the border which Trump cut. Trump was very proud cutting it and that makes those countries more dangerous and even more drugs come from there...
I agree that we should reverse Trump's disaster on Border security immediately.

What you have show me , is how misinformed you are... You tried to question proper journalism but really you just showed you didn't even know the deficits per year.
I'm on the phone so I'm not typing a lot here. It's suffices to say that you have no idea what you are talking about. The border, the world and economic stability were far better under Trump than Biden. You have been fooled.

Seriously, WTF?
He has no idea where he is, what he's doing, and he's easy to manipulate.

What more could his puppet masters want?!

I say Biden would beat De Santis as well.. Polls show it too...

The MAGA taint is running far and wide...
Agree; Americans love the open Borders, Fentanyl pouring into the Country, kissing China’s backside; making up gas dependent. Using up our oil reserves, begging the Saudi’s for extra oil, and getting “ dirty oil” from Venezuela which we have to refine

Most of the time I'm voting either against the Democrat, against the Republican, or against them both. Most of the time when I'm actually voted FOR a candidate, they really have no chance. Such as my pick for US Senate this year, a Libertarian.

Agree; Americans love the open Borders, Fentanyl pouring into the Country, kissing China’s backside; making up gas dependent. Using up our oil reserves, begging the Saudi’s for extra oil, and getting “ dirty oil” from Venezuela which we have to refine
He’s possessed by Satan and is 100% for The 666 New World Order so naturally they love the guy.

Seriously, WTF?
He is a cognitively impaired, easily manipulated, easily controlled, compromised, criminal sock puppett.

Forum List

Back