What is the bizarre hold that Biden has on the Democratic Party?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I see a lot of Dems on here questioning why the Republican Party kow-tows to Donald Trump and the answer is simple: Trump has Republican voters on his side, and the Republican Party cares about votes, so the Republican Party is the Party of Trump, no matter how badly the GOP establishment would like him to go away.

But Biden? Why was he able to muscle his way into a Senate spot that will always go Democrat, then to the Vice Presidency, and finally to the Presidential nomination? He never gave up, nor fully renounced the anti-black racism of the Democratic party. He said desegregation would lead to public schools being a racial jungle, he targetted black drug addicts for harsh penalties while going light on white cocaine snorters, he said that Obama was the first "black man who is clean and articulate" that he had ever met. Not to mention his creepy touching of the children of political supporters and his recently admitted inappropriate relationship with a twelve year old at age thirty.

What is it about this particular old white man that he has not been kicked to the curb by the AOC's and the Nancy Pelosi faction?

Seriously, WTF?

Is it his commanding presence and how he doesnt look senile at all?

I see a lot of Dems on here questioning why the Republican Party kow-tows to Donald Trump and the answer is simple: Trump has Republican voters on his side, and the Republican Party cares about votes, so the Republican Party is the Party of Trump, no matter how badly the GOP establishment would like him to go away.

But Biden? Why was he able to muscle his way into a Senate spot that will always go Democrat, then to the Vice Presidency, and finally to the Presidential nomination? He never gave up, nor fully renounced the anti-black racism of the Democratic party. He said desegregation would lead to public schools being a racial jungle, he targetted black drug addicts for harsh penalties while going light on white cocaine snorters, he said that Obama was the first "black man who is clean and articulate" that he had ever met. Not to mention his creepy touching of the children of political supporters and his recently admitted inappropriate relationship with a twelve year old at age thirty.

What is it about this particular old white man that he has not been kicked to the curb by the AOC's and the Nancy Pelosi faction?

Seriously, WTF?
This is the reason. He knows too much.
Plus the fact he's not popular allows them to use him as the patsy as everything crashes.
It's not like he's cognitive enough to recognize the trap they have him in

biden-clinton.jpg

Seriously, WTF?
Biden doesn't have a grip on anything

He's a puppet

Seriously, WTF?
Biden is an empty vessel for his Marxist handlers.

Seriously, WTF?
Biden is a democrat and Trump is Trump. That's your answer. If that doesn't clarify it then let me put it this way. No one on the left can be racists but everyone on the right are racists.

Seriously, WTF?
The "hold" is their fear of losing their jobs if there is a red wave.
As anyone can see, the left media simply and utterly ignores the Biden administration.
I made a thread with some updates showing on CNN, how many stories are there about Biden, and how many STILL about Trump.
Today it is 7 Trump stories - 0 biden stories. ZERO

An incredibly successful administration, getting things done in a 50-50 Senate when everyone said there would be gridlock.
Another thread by Trumpster who is just showing their ignorance...

If you think Trump was a good President then I understand why you object to Biden... On that we can agree...

Trump was an unmitigated disaster, the only reason it wasn't worse was because he was incompetent at getting things done.

Another thread by Trumpster who is just showing their ignorance...

If you think Trump was a good President then I understand why you object to Biden... On that we can agree...

Trump was an unmitigated disaster, the only reason it wasn't worse was because he was incompetent at getting things done.
Pre-COVID, world and our economy was significantly more stable under Trump than under Biden. There is no doubt in my mind that had Trump been re-elected, our country and our world would be in much better shape. Before he leaves office, Biden will prove to be THE biggest disaster of a President in our history. The only people that can’t see this are partisan hacks who will defend every move or non-move he makes in the name of the Democratic Party.

Seriously, WTF?

Biden has no hold.

Biden also has no real power. Look at all these major and drastic sweeping changes he has made to our country and society. He has changed more than any other president ever has in their entire term and he did it in half a term. No one man is capable of all of that on their own. Even look at the media from most msm sources to even late night talk shows, social media also is under his control like Twitter and Facebook.

This is a concentrated effort from a lot of people and companies behind the scenes. They control Biden and his administration, he does what they say and they make it happen.

The world economic forum is probably the biggest hand in all of this. They aren't a spooky conspiracy theory. They are a real group of real people like bill gates, fauci and more. All the world's ultra elites and everything they have said they wanted is coming true.

Seriously, WTF?

It is simple really, Biden was the only candidate that could beat Trump, thus most people I know that voted for him did so with while pinching their nose from the stench.

Pre-COVID, world and our economy was significantly more stable under Trump than under Biden.
So you are saying that when Trump had nothing to do except not screw up a Obama Boom everything was stable...

Trump made some huge mistakes, he increased borrowing while in a boom. He was overheating the economy before COVID hit...

Can you defend Trump borrowing about 2% more of GDP than Obama while still having the same growth as Obama?

There is no doubt in my mind that had Trump been re-elected, our country and our world would be in much better shape. Before he leaves office, Biden will prove to be THE biggest disaster of a President in our history. The only people that can’t see this are partisan hacks who will defend every move or non-move he makes in the name of the Democratic Party.
I have show Trump to be a failure economically unless you can answer that question.

Biden has played Putin very well and Biden is having Russia on the ropes while spending about one month revenue for the Iraq war.

As I said, Trump was objectively a terrible President, Unemployment rose, Debt ran out of control, the nation was more divided, his followers had lost interest in facts and followed what he said.... How ever Biden is judged, Trump will always be considered one of the worse performing US Presidents of all time.
Funny thing about Trump, New York knew what he was like, they knew him to be a conman, they knew he lied and swindled, but they didn't think anyone should take him seriously. This made him angry, he was considered to be a chancer, his father thought him a liability... It is strange how he managed to fool so much of middle America who have been suffering under GOP state mismanagement...

Biden has no hold.

Biden also has no real power. Look at all these major and drastic sweeping changes he has made to our country and society. He has changed more than any other president ever has in their entire term and he did it in half a term. No one man is capable of all of that on their own. Even look at the media from most msm sources to even late night talk shows, social media also is under his control like Twitter and Facebook.

This is a concentrated effort from a lot of people and companies behind the scenes. They control Biden and his administration, he does what they say and they make it happen.

The world economic forum is probably the biggest hand in all of this. They aren't a spooky conspiracy theory. They are a real group of real people like bill gates, fauci and more. All the world's ultra elites and everything they have said they wanted is coming true.
This is a bit stupid...

Biden knows that real management is about delegation... Trump was a failure at this... Trump Supporters never saw this but any management school or major business in the country could see it...

So they don't see Biden trying to hog the limelight on everything they think he is doing nothing...

Sorry but this is how real leaders work..

It is simple really, Biden was the only candidate that could beat Trump, thus most people I know that voted for him did so with while pinching their nose from the stench.
I say Biden would beat De Santis as well.. Polls show it too...

The MAGA taint is running far and wide...

Seriously, WTF?
The self projection in this post is astounding...

Seriously, WTF?

Oh really?

Inside of 15 years ago, John McCain was the GOP lord and savior. Now you guys have to spit when you say his name. Four years after that, it was Mitt Romney...how you feeling about Mittens now? Eight years before that, it was W. Still liking "W"?

Nothing succeeds like success. That is pretty much the coin of the realm in politics.

The difference between the Republicans and the Democrats is that the Dems still love, Clinton (both of them), Kerry, Obama, Gore, etc... and their policy positions are pretty much the same with a few minor quirks. You could go back to Carter and the same would be true with the likes of Dukakis and Mondale. The GOP? You're for whatever Trump tells you to be for and 4-8-12 years from now, you'll be cheering on someone else you'll disavow shortly thereafter.

To your point about Biden though, he's been a better president than I thought he would be TBH. I'd give him a solid B. He's gotten a lot of legislation passed in a divided Congress, strengthened our ties to our allies, and restored honor to the Oval Office.

Can you defend Trump borrowing about 2% more of GDP than Obama while still having the same growth as Obama?

Are you including 2020, but nonetheless, I thought we were comparing Trump to Biden? Did you know we are in a recession? I know the WH tried the change the long-standing definition but most of us didn't fall for that. Were you one of the ones that fell for the "transitory inflation" talk by the fed as well? We will sink into a deeper recession than we are already in before Biden's term is over because he does exactly the wrong thing at every turn.

Biden has played Putin very well and Biden is having Russia on the ropes while spending about one month revenue for the Iraq war.

Putin has played Biden very well, as are the Iranians. Biden is on the verge of being a war time president. Biden's baseless green spending and war on fossil fuels will be our downfall.

As I said, Trump was objectively a terrible President, Unemployment rose, Debt ran out of control, the nation was more divided, his followers had lost interest in facts and followed what he said.... How ever Biden is judged, Trump will always be considered one of the worse performing US Presidents of all time.
Funny thing about Trump, New York knew what he was like, they knew him to be a conman, they knew he lied and swindled, but they didn't think anyone should take him seriously. This made him angry, he was considered to be a chancer, his father thought him a liability... It is strange how he managed to fool so much of middle America who have been suffering under GOP state mismanagement...

Nothing objective about your statement at all. I don't know a soul that would say they are better off under Biden than Trump, but then again, I don't hang around with college aged kids with debt they expect to be paid and deadbeats waiting on handouts and stimulus checks. You and those that support Biden and the crazy Democratic Party's agenda are the ones that have been totally conned and indoctrinated for years. For example, do you even know we have a border crisis? Biden never mentions it and I am sure CNN doesn't care to either. The only reason some have at least some knowledge of it is because of Abbott and DeSantis shedding a light on the insanity. The list of the left's utter ignorance is long. In the first 1/2 of his presidency, Biden has already established himself as a solid choice for the worst US president ever. I am afraid we won't even see the full affect of his incompetence until he leaves office. At that point Democrats can start blaming the Republican in office for all of Biden's major economic and foreign policy blunders.

Forum List

Back