What is the best sport?

Not really relevant to how small their range is. They could be in 4 by 4 box and if they support their weight on their knuckles they would be exercising those muscles.
Gorillas spend a lot of time lounging and eating.

postcard_3_0.jpg

So do government workers.

The best sport most closely mimics what the human body was designed for. The human (especially male) body was designed for hunting and war in small groups. Spears were used and a lot of running was involved.

So which sport best fits these criteria? Soccer? Tennis? Lacrosse? Field hockey? Track and field?

Women's beach volleyball.

Why?

a) I like the game and
b) Buff Women in bikini's sweating on a beach.

Best bar sport there is.
I am a beech volly ball fan also. I love to wathc and played constant, no bikini on me. I use to play every morning on Zuma 7 had a blast. I met a few pro players and played with them also. Football is my favorite to watch though, then base ball. I found that my 23 recipies of breakfast under 280 calories made me pretty popular amongst the beach volley ball players. I made more than a few breakfast back in the day!

The best sport most closely mimics what the human body was designed for. The human (especially male) body was designed for hunting and war in small groups. Spears were used and a lot of running was involved.

So which sport best fits these criteria? Soccer? Tennis? Lacrosse? Field hockey? Track and field?

Baseball.

It's just a man with a stone against a man with a stick.

At the same time, it is a group sport that requires all 9 players to succeed.

All other sports are the same. You have two goals with a clock and whoever runs out of time with the fewest points/goals, loses.

With baseball, it could potentially take forever.

Baseball.

All other sports are the same. You have two goals with a clock and whoever runs out of time with the fewest points/goals, loses.

With baseball, it could potentially take forever.
And there is no better place to catch a game than the birth place of profesional sports CIncinatti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless Steinmart and Gold Star! As Neon Deon use to say " Cincinatti summer nights, they are electric!"

Baseball.

All other sports are the same. .....

???????

Baseball.

???????

For those who don't agree with me, you are out'a here!

You have been ejected form this thread. Please remove yourselves peaceably

Baseball.

???????

For those who don't agree with me, you are out'a here!

You have been ejected form this thread. Please remove yourselves peaceably

At least he's getting some exercise.

Regarding sports that prize massive muscles, does fighting and hunting with spears require all that muscle?
Just an observation from watching MMA, fighters that look like body builders tend to gas out if they don’t win quickly. Big muscles are weak when they cannot get enough oxygen.

One hasn't lived until they've played full contact curling.

:1peleas:

:777:

I didnt know sky diving was a sport. How does one compete?
I didnt know sky diving was a sport. How does one compete?

Annually, USPA conducts the National Parachuting and Skydiving Championships to recognize national champions in the sport’s seven competition disciplines: Canopy Formation, Canopy Piloting, Formation Skydiving (includes Vertical and Mixed Formation Skydiving), Freefall Style, Accuracy Landing, Artistic Events (Freestyle and Freeflying) and Wingsuit Flying (see descriptions of disciplines). In addition, USPA hosts the National Collegiate Parachuting Championships annually for the collegiate skydiving community.

United States Parachute Association > Competition

I always loved competitive fencing, and still fence for fun, but the best "sport" is motorcycle racing purely based on the danger involved, and the skill level of the best riders who participate in the Isle of Man TT and the Ulster GP.

Below is a small taste...

Ice Hockey is still the best sport... It ranges from elegant to brutal..

Forum List

Back