What is the best sport?

Regarding sports that prize massive muscles, does fighting and hunting with spears require all that muscle?
Its not required but it certainly helps as a tie breaker.
Does a guy like Schwarzenegger have the ideal body type for fighting and hunting with spears? Could Arnold run a marathon? Zulu warriors, to take one example, had to run 40 or 50 miles per day barefoot.

Native American warrior from Brazil
8365ba36083f5ed50d3fb8a056a03fcf.jpg

African warriors
Bundesarchiv_Bild_105-DOA0043%2C_Deutsch-Ostafrika%2C_Einheimische_Bevölkerung.jpg

These guys are strong but not built up like a NFL linebacker. That kind of muscle development is unnatural and usually requires steroids.
I guarantee you that if there was say a Zulu warrior built like Arnold
If such men were really assets to their tribes, their tribes would prosper and we would see a lot more of these super muscular guys. Such men, however, can’t run long distances and require too much protein.
You dont see these super muscular guys because most tribes dont have weight training facilities in their villages. You do realize Arnold was not naturally that big right? He took steroids and lifted weights.
I’m saying massive muscles would be natural if they were an asset.

Its not required but it certainly helps as a tie breaker.
Does a guy like Schwarzenegger have the ideal body type for fighting and hunting with spears? Could Arnold run a marathon? Zulu warriors, to take one example, had to run 40 or 50 miles per day barefoot.

African warriors
Bundesarchiv_Bild_105-DOA0043%2C_Deutsch-Ostafrika%2C_Einheimische_Bevölkerung.jpg

These guys are strong but not built up like a NFL linebacker. That kind of muscle development is unnatural and usually requires steroids.
If such men were really assets to their tribes, their tribes would prosper and we would see a lot more of these super muscular guys. Such men, however, can’t run long distances and require too much protein.
You dont see these super muscular guys because most tribes dont have weight training facilities in their villages. You do realize Arnold was not naturally that big right? He took steroids and lifted weights.
I disagree. The fact that you can lift weights and get bigger muscles proves its natural. Its a simple question of if your environment provides the necessary resistance for those muscles to develop. Look at apes. Since they actually use their muscles more they have massive muscles.

African warriors

I disagree. The fact that you can lift weights and get bigger muscles proves its natural. Its a simple question of if your environment provides the necessary resistance for those muscles to develop. Look at apes. Since they actually use their muscles more they have massive muscles.
Silverback gorillas are incredibly strong, but they rarely climb trees, and I understand they almost never go to the gym.

Silverback gorillas are incredibly strong, but they rarely climb trees, and I understand they almost never go to the gym.
Yeah but they run around on their knuckles all day. I bet you you would be built like a gorilla if you supported most of your weight on your knuckles too.

Yeah but they run around on their knuckles all day. I bet you you would be built like a gorilla if you supported most of your weight on your knuckles too.
Actually gorillas have a small home range and they don’t move around much.

Primate Factsheets: Gorilla (Gorilla) Taxonomy, Morphology, & Ecology

The best sport most closely mimics what the human body was designed for. The human (especially male) body was designed for hunting and war in small groups. Spears were used and a lot of running was involved.

So which sport best fits these criteria? Soccer? Tennis? Lacrosse? Field hockey? Track and field?
Sex...
I guess in your case sex involves a lot of running. It must be hard for you to chase down women desperately trying to flee.

The best sport most closely mimics what the human body was designed for. The human (especially male) body was designed for hunting and war in small groups. Spears were used and a lot of running was involved.

So which sport best fits these criteria? Soccer? Tennis? Lacrosse? Field hockey? Track and field?
Sex...
I guess in your case sex involves a lot of running. It must be hard for you to chase down women desperately trying to flee.
You are doing it wrong...

Actually gorillas have a small home range and they don’t move around much.

Primate Factsheets: Gorilla (Gorilla) Taxonomy, Morphology, & Ecology
Not really relevant to how small their range is. They could be in 4 by 4 box and if they support their weight on their knuckles they would be exercising those muscles.

We'll, by your definition it's lacrosse or field hockey.

I would have argued football before the labor agreement made it more about the labor union then about the team and I stopped caring. It's a team sport, after all. That's where there's strategy and coordination like you need to take down some animals. Not that anyone watching would know because they're just there for the commercials, wings and touchdown dances. Man, everything blows.

Not really relevant to how small their range is. They could be in 4 by 4 box and if they support their weight on their knuckles they would be exercising those muscles.
Gorillas spend a lot of time lounging and eating.

postcard_3_0.jpg

The human body was made for love. Well, mine was, anyway...

Baseball is the best sport.

Just like the Quarterback question, y’all are really arguing about 2nd place. Wrestling is the greatest sport in human history, no question.

Forum List

Back