what is the alt right?

This is what I just said --- a racist asshole. That makes "Liberal" impossible. You can't be a racist and Liberal at the same time. They're mutually exclusive.

Indeed, which clearly indicates that you people are not "liberal", but have merely requisitioned the term.

Uh -- "you people"?
rofl.gif

You can't be a racist and Liberal at the same time. They're mutually exclusive.

Indeed, which clearly indicates that you people are not "liberal", but have merely requisitioned the term.

Uh -- "you people"?
rofl.gif

Yes. You people.

And just exactly who people are "you people"? Hm?

What is it about those two words that you do not understand?

You can't be a racist and Liberal at the same time. They're mutually exclusive.

Uh -- "you people"?
rofl.gif

Yes. You people.

What is it about the simple question that you don't?
It means "who are you talking about". What in the fuck else COULD it mean?

The point was that Woodrow Wilson was in no way "Liberal". And you've already agreed on that. All we don't know is who, or what, you're talking about with the term "you people". Since you and I have already agreed on the point, that's kind of obscure.

I take it you don't know what your own post means.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Uh -- "you people"?
rofl.gif

Yes. You people.

The point was that Woodrow Wilson was in no way "Liberal". And you've already agreed on that. All we don't know is who, or what, you're talking about with the term "you people". Since you and I have already agreed on the point, that's kind of obscure.

I'm not talking about Wilson. I'm taking about you people.

Uh -- "you people"?
rofl.gif

Yes. You people.

I'm not talking about Wilson. I'm taking about you people.
Channeling Ross Perot.

Liars like the poster that I just eviscerated are supported by the lies of the Liberals/Leftist/Democrat media.

1. Here’s what we’re up against: the Washington Post lies outright, describing Senator William Fulbright as “a progressive on racial issues.”
Democrat Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.

2. And another lie from the Liberal Leftist press: "In a category by itself is the Nineteenth Amendment backing women’s suffrage, voted by Congress in 1919, a move Wilson and others promoted."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hat-can-obama-expect-from-his-last-congress/]

Democrat/Liberal/Progressive/racist Woodrow Wilson fought against women's suffrage.
His Democrats even filibustered against it.
It was Republicans who promoted women's suffrage, and Democrats who filibustered against same.

:lol: Woodrow Wilson was in no way a "Liberal". He was a racist asshole.

Oh wait --- you're the historically challenged wag who thinks "Liberal", "Democrat" and "Leftist" all mean the same thing, because the complexities of distinction are over your head. :rofl:

" Woodrow Wilson was in no way a "Liberal". He was a racist asshole."

Time to explore your dishonesty again.....so soon????

"Woodrow Wilson: Godfather of Liberalism
It has become fashionable today for those who once called themselves “liberals” to refer to themselves instead as “progressives.” This is a phenomenon evident both among our politicians and among our intellectual class.

In the 2008 presidential primary campaign, Hillary Clinton was asked whether she was a “liberal”; she distanced herself from that term (which still seems toxic to much of the electorate) and described herself instead as a “progressive.” When pressed, she made clear that she meant by this term to connect herself to the original Progressives from the turn of the 20th century. Similarly, what is arguably the most prominent think tank on the Left today is called the Center for American Progress, which has an entire project dedicated to preserving and protecting the legacy of America’s original Progressive Movement."

Woodrow Wilson: Godfather of Liberalism

You're quite the dunce, aren't you.

Or.....a pathological liar.

Which is it?

And....as a racist, he certainly was in the right party.

This is what I just said --- a racist asshole. That makes "Liberal" impossible. You can't be a racist and Liberal at the same time. They're mutually exclusive.

Let's remind all....Liberals are no more than a spin-off of communism: they both work toward the same goals.

Liberalism arose and created a country -- this one -- before Karl Marx was a twinkle in his daddy's eye. You're not entitled to your own version of linear time either.

Proof....I gave you several opportunities to deny that the icon of said party is and has always been a racist.

You never even presented a case.

Bill 'the rapist' Clinton....inveterate racist and personification of the Democrat Party.

There's no such thing. Never has been.
Prove me wrong.

You know you can't snow me. You've known that as long as I've been on this site.

"This is what I just said --- a racist asshole. That makes "Liberal" impossible. You can't be a racist and Liberal at the same time. They're mutually exclusive."

"You can't be a racist and Liberal at the same time."
Actually, it's a requirement.

Proof?

Sure....Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Your recitation of political truth reeks of the same skills that ended the career of Milli Vanilli.

I love proving you to be a fool and a liar.......i.e., a Liberal.

Liars like the poster that I just eviscerated are supported by the lies of the Liberals/Leftist/Democrat media.

1. Here’s what we’re up against: the Washington Post lies outright, describing Senator William Fulbright as “a progressive on racial issues.”
Democrat Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.

2. And another lie from the Liberal Leftist press: "In a category by itself is the Nineteenth Amendment backing women’s suffrage, voted by Congress in 1919, a move Wilson and others promoted."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hat-can-obama-expect-from-his-last-congress/]

Democrat/Liberal/Progressive/racist Woodrow Wilson fought against women's suffrage.
It was Republicans who promoted women's suffrage, and Democrats who filibustered against same.

Oh wait --- you're the historically challenged wag who thinks "Liberal", "Democrat" and "Leftist" all mean the same thing, because the complexities of distinction are over your head. :rofl:

It has become fashionable today for those who once called themselves “liberals” to refer to themselves instead as “progressives.” This is a phenomenon evident both among our politicians and among our intellectual class.

In the 2008 presidential primary campaign, Hillary Clinton was asked whether she was a “liberal”; she distanced herself from that term (which still seems toxic to much of the electorate) and described herself instead as a “progressive.” When pressed, she made clear that she meant by this term to connect herself to the original Progressives from the turn of the 20th century. Similarly, what is arguably the most prominent think tank on the Left today is called the Center for American Progress, which has an entire project dedicated to preserving and protecting the legacy of America’s original Progressive Movement."

Which is it?

Let's remind all....Liberals are no more than a spin-off of communism: they both work toward the same goals.

Liberalism arose and created a country -- this one -- before Karl Marx was a twinkle in his daddy's eye. You're not entitled to your own version of linear time either.

Proof....I gave you several opportunities to deny that the icon of said party is and has always been a racist.

Bill 'the rapist' Clinton....inveterate racist and personification of the Democrat Party.

Prove me wrong.

You know you can't snow me. You've known that as long as I've been on this site.

"This is what I just said --- a racist asshole. That makes "Liberal" impossible. You can't be a racist and Liberal at the same time. They're mutually exclusive."

Proof?

Your recitation of political truth reeks of the same skills that ended the career of Milli Vanilli.

Can you be a Christian terrorist?

Which is it?

Prove me wrong.

Proof?

You continue to astonish with the level of dumb-down required to address your diarrhaeic drivel.

Personal behaviour is just that --- personal. It has absolute Zero to do with "Liberalism" or any other type of political philosophy. Said Captain Obvious to the three-year-old.

That applies to "rapist" --- which is not what I posted; I said "racist". Has a C in it. Different word, different definition.

"Rape" is personal behaviour. "Racism" is a belief. Personal behaviour does not conflict with philosophy as long as hypocrisy exists. But two beliefs, antagonistic to each other, DO. You cannot believe in two opposites simultaneously. At least one of them cannot be a belief. Just as the term "Liberal" cannot mean the opposite of itself, so Doublethink cannot exist in the real world.

Which is obviously a realm you're unfamiliar with.

Alternative right, a blend of white supremacists, nationalists, Nazi lovers, nativists, xenophobes, misogynists, homophobes, and the extreme right wing.

Americans pretend there is no racism and yet the democrats have lost the white vote since civil rights. Coincidence. Trump's Mexican and immigration policies appeal to white Americans today. Reasons abound, see video at bottom. See this too, read it. Dog Whistle Politics

For the Record: For Trump, everything’s going to be alt-right

"Kritzer’s observation speaks volumes about the incoherence of the reactionary politics that are driving the Puppy campaign — and, in national politics, the Trump campaign. Despite all the claims to make America “great,” the actual behavior looks quite a bit like kneecapping the aspirations of women, people of color, and queer people so that straight white male mediocrities don’t have to deal with the competition." The alt-right attacks sci-fi: How the Hugo Awards got hijacked by Trumpian-style culture warriors

Has Hillary helped the GOP? http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/08/hillary_clinton_offers_the_gop_a_lifeboat_off_of_t rump_s_sinking_ship.html

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eE_iFHqR3c

"There was a market for white resentment": Tim Wise on Trump, David Duke and the bigotry that’s risen from the shadows

Read or listen: Interview with Tim Wise about what the Trump phenomenon portends for the future of U.S. politics
“There was a market for white resentment”: Tim Wise on Trump, David Duke and the bigotry that’s risen from the shadows

There is no racism because the democrats have lost.

Quick-history-lesson-for-Democrats....jpg

The rest of the story is 180 degrees from the reality, as to be expected.

All 3 were from a time that both parties were directly 180 degrees different from today. Due to FDR and congress of the time, there was an exchange of people between parties from both sides. It was happening during Eisenhower who also backed what those amendments stood for. As did Kennedy and Johnson. After 8 years of Democrats controlling Washington during Kennedy and Johnson and the decade of FDRs control, the Republican party was hijacked by some very unsavory people that had more in common with the failed Dixiecrats than the old republicans. The GOP never has been the same since.

Today, Teddy, Lincoln and Eisenhower have more in common with the Democratic Party than the GOP. Trump isn't the problem, he's just a symptom.
Lincoln had nothing in common with today's Democratic Party, literally nothing.

He was a heavily religious, heavily patriotic, heavily racial white man.

Actually he was an atheist, but as with the rest of this laundry list, it's irrelevant.
LOL

You are seriously stupid if you think a man who mentioned God more than a Southern Baptist preacher was an atheist.

Alternative right, a blend of white supremacists, nationalists, Nazi lovers, nativists, xenophobes, misogynists, homophobes, and the extreme right wing.

Americans pretend there is no racism and yet the democrats have lost the white vote since civil rights. Coincidence. Trump's Mexican and immigration policies appeal to white Americans today. Reasons abound, see video at bottom. See this too, read it. Dog Whistle Politics

For the Record: For Trump, everything’s going to be alt-right

"Kritzer’s observation speaks volumes about the incoherence of the reactionary politics that are driving the Puppy campaign — and, in national politics, the Trump campaign. Despite all the claims to make America “great,” the actual behavior looks quite a bit like kneecapping the aspirations of women, people of color, and queer people so that straight white male mediocrities don’t have to deal with the competition." The alt-right attacks sci-fi: How the Hugo Awards got hijacked by Trumpian-style culture warriors

Has Hillary helped the GOP? http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/08/hillary_clinton_offers_the_gop_a_lifeboat_off_of_t rump_s_sinking_ship.html

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eE_iFHqR3c

"There was a market for white resentment": Tim Wise on Trump, David Duke and the bigotry that’s risen from the shadows

Read or listen: Interview with Tim Wise about what the Trump phenomenon portends for the future of U.S. politics
“There was a market for white resentment”: Tim Wise on Trump, David Duke and the bigotry that’s risen from the shadows

All 3 were from a time that both parties were directly 180 degrees different from today. Due to FDR and congress of the time, there was an exchange of people between parties from both sides. It was happening during Eisenhower who also backed what those amendments stood for. As did Kennedy and Johnson. After 8 years of Democrats controlling Washington during Kennedy and Johnson and the decade of FDRs control, the Republican party was hijacked by some very unsavory people that had more in common with the failed Dixiecrats than the old republicans. The GOP never has been the same since.

Today, Teddy, Lincoln and Eisenhower have more in common with the Democratic Party than the GOP. Trump isn't the problem, he's just a symptom.

Actually he was an atheist, but as with the rest of this laundry list, it's irrelevant.
LOL

You are seriously stupid if you think a man who mentioned God more than a Southern Baptist preacher was an atheist.

You are seriously moronic if you think "atheist" means "don't mention god".

Which is it?

Prove me wrong.

Proof?

You continue to astonish with the level of dumb-down required to address your diarrhaeic drivel.

Personal behaviour is just that --- personal. It has absolute Zero to do with "Liberalism" or any other type of political philosophy. Said Captain Obvious to the three-year-old.

That applies to "rapist" --- which is not what I posted; I said "racist". Has a C in it. Different word, different definition.

"Rape" is personal behaviour. "Racism" is a belief. Personal behaviour does not conflict with philosophy as long as hypocrisy exists. But two beliefs, antagonistic to each other, DO. You cannot believe in two opposites simultaneously. At least one of them cannot be a belief. Just as the term "Liberal" cannot mean the opposite of itself, so Doublethink cannot exist in the real world.

Which is obviously a realm you're unfamiliar with.

More of a spanking????

You require even more???

Excellent.

1. The Democrat Party is and has always been, the party of slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, the KKK, and second class citizenship.

2. The father of the Democrat Party was Andrew Jackson....the man responsible for 'The Trail of Tears."

3. The Republican Party was created to stop the infection known as the 'Democrats.'

4. The Democrats did everything to keep blacks as servants....and this attitude was actually voiced by Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.
I dare you to challenge me on that.

5. Democrat Supreme Court Chief Justice Roger Taney decided that blacks were the equivalent of furniture.

6. "Some critics of the Dred Scott decision charged that President James Buchanan had conspired with Chief Justice Roger B. Taney to allow further expansion of slavery. Such critics included Abraham Lincoln and other Republicans."
Buchanan-Taney Conspiracy

7. Democrat Hugo Black was Democrat FDR’s first appointee, in 1937. This KKK Senator from Alabama wrote the majority decision on Korematsu v. US; in 1967, he said ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap.” Engage: Conversations in Philosophy: "They all look alike to a person not a Jap"*: The Legacy of Korematsu at OSU

a. And, Hugo Black's anti-Catholic bias, which showed up in his actions on the Supreme Court:
"... Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."
Egnorance: Hugo Black and the real history of "the wall of separation between church and state"

8. A full hundred years later, the Democrats were the very same party of segregation...

a. 1966 Republican Bo Calloway ran against Democrat Lester Maddox, who “gained national attention for refusing to serve blacks in his popular cafeteria near the Georgia Tech campus. Newsmen tipped off about the confrontation reported how restaurant patrons and employees wielded ax handles while Mr. Maddox waved a pistol. …” http://business.highbeam.com/435900...ddox-dies-87-segregationist-exgovernor-leaves

b. Maddox was endorsed by Democrat Jimmy Carter in the above governor’s race. When the race was too close to call, the Democrat state legislature gave it to Maddox.

c. 1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenation law.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiro_Agnew#Governor_of_Maryland

9. Oh....and the Liberal/Democrat icon, LBJ????
He consistently voted against, and blocked Republican anti-lynching bills.
Prior to 1957, LBJ “had never supported civil rights legislation- any civil rights legislation. In the Senate and House alike, his record was an unbroken one of votes against every civil rights bill that had ever come to a vote: against voting rights bills; against bills that would have struck at job discrimination and at segregation in other areas of American life; even against bills that would have protected blacks from lynching.”
Robert Caro, “Master of the Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson, vol.3,” p. xv.

BTW, you dunce.....how come you don't ask me to prove that Bill 'the rapist' Clinton is and has always been a racist....consistent with his position in the party of racism???

What are you afraid of?

This is soooo much fun.

More of a spanking???? You require even more? Excellent.

1. The Democrat Party is and has always been, the party of slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, the KKK, and second class citizenship.

2. The father of the Democrat Party was Andrew Jackson....the man responsible for 'The Trail of Tears."

3. The Republican Party was created to stop the infection known as the 'Democrats.'

4. The Democrats did everything to keep blacks as servants....and this attitude was actually voiced by Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

5. Democrat Supreme Court Chief Justice Roger Taney decided that blacks were the equivalent of furniture.

6. "Some critics of the Dred Scott decision charged that President James Buchanan had conspired with Chief Justice Roger B. Taney to allow further expansion of slavery. Such critics included Abraham Lincoln and other Republicans."

7. Democrat Hugo Black was Democrat FDR’s first appointee, in 1937. This KKK Senator from Alabama wrote the majority decision on Korematsu v. US; in 1967, he said ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap.” Engage: Conversations in Philosophy: "They all look alike to a person not a Jap"*: The Legacy of Korematsu at OSU

a. And, Hugo Black's anti-Catholic bias, which showed up in his actions on the Supreme Court:
"... Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."
Egnorance: Hugo Black and the real history of "the wall of separation between church and state"

8. A full hundred years later, the Democrats were the very same party of segregation...

a. 1966 Republican Bo Calloway ran against Democrat Lester Maddox, who “gained national attention for refusing to serve blacks in his popular cafeteria near the Georgia Tech campus. Newsmen tipped off about the confrontation reported how restaurant patrons and employees wielded ax handles while Mr. Maddox waved a pistol. …” http://business.highbeam.com/435900...ddox-dies-87-segregationist-exgovernor-leaves

b. Maddox was endorsed by Democrat Jimmy Carter in the above governor’s race. When the race was too close to call, the Democrat state legislature gave it to Maddox.

c. 1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenation law.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiro_Agnew#Governor_of_Maryland

Prior to 1957, LBJ “had never supported civil rights legislation- any civil rights legislation. In the Senate and House alike, his record was an unbroken one of votes against every civil rights bill that had ever come to a vote: against voting rights bills; against bills that would have struck at job discrimination and at segregation in other areas of American life; even against bills that would have protected blacks from lynching.”
Belongs in 'History' not 'Politics".

More of a spanking???? You require even more? Excellent.

Belongs in 'History' not 'Politics".

You actually imagine that you can tell me how to post...how to put Democrats/Liberals in their place???

That makes you a sub-moron.

I notice you didn't deny one single things that I posted.

Case closed.

LOL

You are seriously moronic if you think "atheist" means "don't mention god".
It really does.

Forum List

Back