GOP Silent on Trump being called out on his Racism

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Will the Alt Right split the GOP?

We'll see. We could be a turning point in our history.

Frankly I'd welcome a real conservative party in America.

NBC's Chuck Todd: "Silence" From Republicans After Clinton's Speech Tying Trump To The Alt-Right "Is Stunning"

NICOLLE WALLACE: I have to say on the speech yesterday, when Hillary Clinton went to what all of the Republicans have done in the past on race, she cited George W. Bush going to a mosque. We've all talked about that. She cited John McCain standing up to someone who called President Obama a Muslim. I wish a Republican had given that speech.

CHUCK TODD: By the way, there's an amazing thing that happened yesterday. Hillary Clinton called the Republican nominee [Donald Trump] a racist, and all these Republicans decided to come and say, "Oh my gosh you" -- not a word. No Republicans outside the campaign said, "How dare you, Hillary Clinton, call the Republican nominee a racist." The sound of silence among mainstream Republican elected officials yesterday is stunning.

"the sound of silence"...stunning.

NBC's Chuck Todd: "Silence" From Republicans After Clinton's Speech Tying Trump To The Alt-Right "Is Stunning"

NICOLLE WALLACE: I have to say on the speech yesterday, when Hillary Clinton went to what all of the Republicans have done in the past on race, she cited George W. Bush going to a mosque. We've all talked about that. She cited John McCain standing up to someone who called President Obama a Muslim. I wish a Republican had given that speech.

CHUCK TODD: By the way, there's an amazing thing that happened yesterday. Hillary Clinton called the Republican nominee [Donald Trump] a racist, and all these Republicans decided to come and say, "Oh my gosh you" -- not a word. No Republicans outside the campaign said, "How dare you, Hillary Clinton, call the Republican nominee a racist." The sound of silence among mainstream Republican elected officials yesterday is stunning.

All DNC approved posts will now include word alt-right, and links to racism and other isms.

Hazlnut is as usual the first shrill hack to get out and press the narrative.

What can they say? lol

What can the GOP say? Trump is their bastard child. All they can do now is pay child support.

The democrat party has drifted so far to the left that they confuse secure borders with racism and they encourage violence against Police Officers for a couple of votes from whiny America haters.

NBC Gracie??? reading comic books again.

Video: Hillary Clinton praising former KKK leader Robert Byrd
March 1, 2016
How easy it is for liberals to forget their past, which it seems just happened. I am tired of liberals trying to pin RACISM on us, while they have and always will be bigots, racists, and sexists, Bill Clinton's and Al Gore's farther were both Southern White Democrats who hated blacks, do you think they taught their children to hate? Of course, that is what liberals do, to hate the rest of us. Just people of color more. Why else would liberals put unplanned parenthood in the inner cites where more black children are executed in or out of the womb. Why else would liberal like LBJ put 10,000 black people in the projects where they wouldn't mix with white people in Chicago. Why else would Rahm Emmanuel(mayor of Chicago) have a GUN FREE ZONE, where blacks kill blacks with illegal guns, and this year will top 1997s statistics(which Bill Clinton was the president) of murders. Yep, when a liberal opens his mouth , it will be a lie, when he opens it again, he will double down on that lie.
th.jpg

March 1, 2016
How easy it is for liberals to forget their past, which it seems just happened. I am tired of liberals trying to pin RACISM on us, while they have and always will be bigots, racists, and sexists, Bill Clinton's and Al Gore's farther were both Southern White Democrats who hated blacks, do you think they taught their children to hate? Of course, that is what liberals do, to hate the rest of us. Just people of color more. Why else would liberals put unplanned parenthood in the inner cites where more black children are executed in or out of the womb. Why else would liberal like LBJ put 10,000 black people in the projects where they wouldn't mix with white people in Chicago. Why else would Rahm Emmanuel(mayor of Chicago) have a GUN FREE ZONE, where blacks kill blacks with illegal guns, and this year will top 1997s statistics(which Bill Clinton was the president) of murders. Yep, when a liberal opens his mouth , it will be a lie, when he opens it again, he will double down on that lie. View attachment 87065

Do you know what year it is?

I would be silent too if someone were to discuss his wildest creative fantasies. Let liberal regressive imagination speak for itself.

The GOP has got to protect their brand.

Cut their ties with the Alt Right once and for all.

Forum List

Back