What is so TERRIBLE about voter ID?

Why wouldn't the numbers be true? Surveys are easy to conduct for each demographic. You know Republicans have done surveys of which groups do not have IDs

Personally, I think everyone should be issued a free national ID with biometrics linked to facial recognition, DNA, retinal scan and fingerprint. The ID would serve as drivers license, social security card, credit card have all your medical information and financial data. It could even take the place of money

It would also make it easier for the police to positively identify you Nick

No surveys are NOT easy to conduct...

I highly doubt they called every person in the state, asked them their race and then asked them if they had a valid Wisconsin ID (which without question would confuse the typical retard)...

The majority of surveys are focused on central areas.

For example If I did a survey in Green Bay and one in Milwaukee but asked the residents of the two difference cities the same questions - I would get drastically different results.

Not to mention most surveys are limited to only a fraction of the population.

If I really wanted to I could come up with a preconceived outcome and then target certain base(s) to prove the outcome I wanted and call THAT a study or survey..

Few studies or surveys are actually conducted from an objective perspective..

I mean, if you believed that idiots numbers - then that would mean that a good 40% of drivers in Wisconsin don't even possess a drivers license - do you believe that???

I see black folks and Mexican folks driving all the time in Wisconsin - I guess the majority don't even have valid drivers licenses going by his data.

Not to mention one needs to have a valid ID to get a job..

I suppose the majority of Wisconsin residents don't have jobs...

I could PROVE the guy wrong given Wisconsins demographics / population.

Dishonest Surveys Are easy to conduct. ;)

Kinda like the one UC Berkley just did..

They did a "study" and allegedly found that the "rich are more greedy than most."

You know what the defining factor of "rich" was?? the type of car the individual was driving...

I know assholes who drive $50,000 dollar luxury vehicles and are paying 600 bucks a month to lease them and they cant even afford to buy a microwave burrito after their useless aesthetics take all their money... But hey, they need to look like they're "rich" living beyond their means.... They're all also staunch progressives to boot. Realistically they're the greedy ones for living beyond their means, buying stuff and driving cars they cant afford..

But I suppose if you drive a BMW 7 series you're automatically "rich" according to that survey..

Last edited:
Why wouldn't the numbers be true? Surveys are easy to conduct for each demographic. You know Republicans have done surveys of which groups do not have IDs

Personally, I think everyone should be issued a free national ID with biometrics linked to facial recognition, DNA, retinal scan and fingerprint. The ID would serve as drivers license, social security card, credit card have all your medical information and financial data. It could even take the place of money

No surveys are NOT easy to conduct...

I highly doubt they called every person in the state, asked them their race and then asked them if they had a valid Wisconsin ID (which without question would confuse the typical retard)...

The majority of surveys are focused on central areas.

For example If I did a survey in Green Bay and one in Milwaukee but asked the residents of the two difference cities the same questions - I would get drastically different results.

Not to mention most surveys are limited to only a fraction of the population.

If I really wanted to I could come up with a preconceived outcome and then target certain base(s) to prove the outcome I wanted and call THAT a study or survey..

Few studies or surveys are actually conducted from an objective perspective..

I mean, if you believed that idiots numbers - then that would mean that a good 40% of drivers in Wisconsin don't even possess a drivers license - do you believe that???

I see black folks and Mexican folks driving all the time in Wisconsin - I guess the majority don't even have valid drivers licenses going by his data.

Not to mention one needs to have a valid ID to get a job..

I suppose the majority of Wisconsin residents don't have jobs...

I could PROVE the guy wrong given Wisconsins demographics / population.

Look up the concept of random sampling and statistics

It is not that hard

There is nothing "random" about surveys..

I did phone surveys (many moons ago), and I can tell you the majority were targeted to a certain demographic or region.

Voted this morning with ID required for first time. Interesting. Seemed faster to me.

Personally? I am all for a National ID, separate from you SSID and provided free of charge. And..I am for internet voting..in national elections. This way, you go to a website, punch in your National ID number..and vote. Anywhere.

In the US we do not have "National Elections". We have elections in 50 states on the same day.

US Congressman are elected every two years, but only the people in that district can vote.

US Senators are elected every 6 years on a staggered schedule, but only the people in that state are can vote.

Every 4 years people get to vote for their electors for President. Different people in each state are selected to be the electors for pres and vp who then go to their state capitals in Dec. to cast their vote.

Common sense thinking Americans fully support Voter ID Laws. It's only corrupt & frightened Democrats who oppose them. It is what it is.

:cuckoo:

Nah, you're just one of those frightened Democrats. No more deceased Citizen,Illegal Alien, and Felon Votes for you guys? Yeah, you should fear Voter ID Laws. Democratic Party's worst nightmare for sure.

Common sense thinking Americans fully support Voter ID Laws. It's only corrupt & frightened Democrats who oppose them. It is what it is.

Nah, you're just one of those frightened Democrats. No more deceased Citizen,Illegal Alien, and Felon Votes for you guys? Yeah, you should fear Voter ID Laws. Democratic Party's worst nightmare for sure.

You have no clue.

You live in a world of unreality

You have no clue.

You just hate those Voter ID Laws huh? I guess you should though. They make it much more difficult for your Democrats to rig Elections. So yeah, you better keep fighting against them. Voter ID is bad for the Democratic Party, but good for the Country.

Why not just implant it on your forehead or Right Hand.

God.... What does that remind me of...... Oh.... I know...... Satan. :eek: :eusa_whistle:

Good one RD.

Revelation:

13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The Holy Bible

Oh my god....I never realized that.
Thanks for sharing

That mark of the devil stuff is scary

DevilWoman5.jpg

:redface:

That and the infestation of Female Vampires.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYxxgvA8rlM]From Dusk Till Dawn - Salma Hayek Table Dance - YouTube[/ame]
From Dusk Till Dawn - Salma Hayek Table Dance

Still, best to not encourage either. :)

You have no clue.

You just hate those Voter ID Laws huh? I guess you should though. They make it much more difficult for your Democrats to rig Elections. So yeah, you better keep fighting against them. Voter ID is bad for the Democratic Party, but good for the Country.

I support voter I.D. concept. I would support a law that doesn't have the state forcing elderly and poor to pay for an I.D. they may never need for anything but voting.

CONZ passed these laws to keep the poor, minorities and the disabled from voting.

If voter fraud represented such a HUGE problem that 19 laws in 14 states were passed to prevent it, it should be EASY TO DOCUMENT. I'll wait while CONZ here provide the EXTENSIVE LIST of arrests and convictions of voter fraud.

Oh, wait...on second thought no I won't. Because there are hardly ANY INSTANCES of voter fraud.
In order to stop less than 10 instances of voter fraud in the last 5 years, more than 5 million voters might be affected by these new laws.

Good job CONZ! Disenfranchise 5 million people who don't vote for you to stop less than 10 people who commit voter fraud. But it's all a coincidence that most of those voters aren't republicans, huh?

EVERYTHING IS RACIST!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uAuuQnh90s]Stuff Liberals Say - YouTube[/ame]

CONZ passed these laws to keep the poor, minorities and the disabled from voting.

If voter fraud represented such a HUGE problem that 19 laws in 14 states were passed to prevent it, it should be EASY TO DOCUMENT. I'll wait while CONZ here provide the EXTENSIVE LIST of arrests and convictions of voter fraud.

Oh, wait...on second thought no I won't. Because there are hardly ANY INSTANCES of voter fraud.
In order to stop less than 10 instances of voter fraud in the last 5 years, more than 5 million voters might be affected by these new laws.

Good job CONZ! Disenfranchise 5 million people who don't vote for you to stop less than 10 people who commit voter fraud. But it's all a coincidence that most of those voters aren't republicans, huh?

Oh yeah because getting an ID is some sort of obstacle.

What are you going to say next?? the evil rich CONZ are preventing minorities from getting ID's?

Besides, like I have previously stated - I see MANY MINORITIES DRIVING CARS... Now they either are A) driving illegally or B) have a fucking ID (drivers license)..

Besides the fact they DONT POSSESS AN ID proves one of two things A) they're lazy or B) they're stupid. That or they're illegal and don't possess the required documents to obtain an ID and in which case - they're NOT PERMITTED TO VOTE..

I love how democrats act like showing an ID to vote is racist...

You leftists are so pathetic..........

You demand there be a standard for health care - like forcing churches to provide contraception but there should be no standard to vote???

:lol:

Forum List

Back