What is so TERRIBLE about voter ID?

Republicans want voter ID laws to suppress the black vote....Republicans hate democracy.

According to a 2005 study by UW Milwaukee Driver License Status of Voting Age Population those without state-issued photo ID who would need to obtain one to vote include:

■23% of elderly Wisconsinites over the age of 65
■17% of white men and women
■55% of African American males and 49% of African American women
■46% of Hispanic men and 59% of Hispanic women
■78% of African American males age 18-24 and 66% of African American women age 18-24

Wisconsin Gov. Walker acts to suppress vote | The Stand

Obviously you're a democrat.

Do you support voter ID laws??

If you don't then you're proving that mans assertion.

I am not a Democrat.

I support the concept.

You prove a few things that are unflattering about the web/net

Then why are you implying the concept is :cuckoo:

I think you and many of the GOP sponsored Voter I.D. laws are :cuckoo:

Too many times the GOP drafted laws are motivated by ideological bs and fail to pass the fairness test.

And why the GOP wants the state to force people to buy an I.D. they may never use again is one issue.

Make a voter I.D. law that doesn't penalize the elderly and poor, and most everyone is on board.

Many strategists in the GOP like his shit because it just re enforces stereotypes to keep the dumb assed base motivated.

No surveys are NOT easy to conduct...

I highly doubt they called every person in the state, asked them their race and then asked them if they had a valid Wisconsin ID (which without question would confuse the typical retard)...

The majority of surveys are focused on central areas.

For example If I did a survey in Green Bay and one in Milwaukee but asked the residents of the two difference cities the same questions - I would get drastically different results.

Not to mention most surveys are limited to only a fraction of the population.

If I really wanted to I could come up with a preconceived outcome and then target certain base(s) to prove the outcome I wanted and call THAT a study or survey..

Few studies or surveys are actually conducted from an objective perspective..

I mean, if you believed that idiots numbers - then that would mean that a good 40% of drivers in Wisconsin don't even possess a drivers license - do you believe that???

I see black folks and Mexican folks driving all the time in Wisconsin - I guess the majority don't even have valid drivers licenses going by his data.

Not to mention one needs to have a valid ID to get a job..

I suppose the majority of Wisconsin residents don't have jobs...

I could PROVE the guy wrong given Wisconsins demographics / population.

Look up the concept of random sampling and statistics

It is not that hard

There is nothing "random" about surveys..

I did phone surveys (many moons ago), and I can tell you the majority were targeted to a certain demographic or region.

Statistically random surveys are random

Surveys that hire morons to make phone calls are not

I am not a Democrat.

I support the concept.

You prove a few things that are unflattering about the web/net

Too many times the GOP drafted laws are motivated by ideological bs and fail to pass the fairness test.

And why the GOP wants the state to force people to buy an I.D. they may never use again is one issue.

Make a voter I.D. law that doesn't penalize the elderly and poor, and most everyone is on board.

Many strategists in the GOP like his shit because it just re enforces stereotypes to keep the dumb assed base motivated.

Yeah...that must be it. An effort to protect the integrity of ones vote cant be the reason...it MUST be politically motivated.

Requiring voters to PROVE that they are American citizens before they vote???

In vote-by-mail only states: they check your signature on the ballot with the one they have on file.
In the "thoid woild chitholes" that I hang in you damn sure better not get caught without a national ID ( cedula) If you are a darkish shorty and get caught in CR, they'll assume you are Nicaraguan. If you are close to six foot and pale, Nicaragua will think you're a Costa Rican.

In Argentina and Chile, nobody really gives a shit.There are no "borders".

Republicans want voter ID laws to suppress the black vote....Republicans hate democracy.

According to a 2005 study by UW Milwaukee Driver License Status of Voting Age Population those without state-issued photo ID who would need to obtain one to vote include:

■78% of African American males age 18-24 and 66% of African American women age 18-24

you are truly a pathetic ass.

Do you even look at where your dumb ass links come from?

Fucking idiot. Go back to school you fucking moron.

I guess they're all a bunch of criminals then.... Driving around in their "whips" with no fucking valid drivers license...

How do all these people buy cars and transfer titles into their name without a valid ID???

How do they cash paychecks??

How do they buy their booze and smokes?

How do they get a job?

So basically what you're confirming now is that the democrat voting base are nothing more than unemployed criminals???

With no ID you cant get a job.

With no ID you cant legally drive a car.

With no ID you cant obtain a place of residence in your name, hence utilities or credit.

So basically the democrat voting base are a bunch of ghosts - with no way to prove they're US citizens - yet they should be allowed to vote???

If someone is too dumb to get an ID what makes you believe they're smart enough to vote??

I don't know about you but I have a birth certificate, social security card (which I need to work), drivers license, my house, my car, utility bills that come in my name etc...

Oh but the poor pitiful idiots who can't do what I did should be allowed to vote - as if their lazy ass voices matter.

Funny how I can do the simplest of simple yet it's asking too much for others to do the same.

Does one need an ID to get rich???

Maybe the rich should burn their identification cards, run a business and pay no taxes while they operate under a cloak????

Oh no you would be opposed to that because in that scenario the rich aren't footing the bill for those WHO FIND IT TOO DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN AN ID LET ALONE RUN A FUCKING BUSINESS....

The Republican Party know exactly what they are doing.....suppressing the black vote....

With one stroke of his pen at 12:30 pm on Wednesday, May 25, Republican Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin stripped hundreds of thousands of his state’s citizens of their constitutional right to vote. Despite no systematic evidence of voter fraud, Walker and his GOP allies decided to make voter suppression a top priority for the state, fast-tracking the bill before recall elections could occur against Republican Senators this summer and further illustrating that many in the Legislature are working for themselves instead of the people of Wisconsin.

You do realize there is no fucking way to determine those numbers..

Did you think about that before you posted that nonsense?

Even if true (which it most certainly is not), but say it were - those who are too fucking lazy or dumb NOT to possess an ID shouldn't vote PERIOD, because they obviously don't care, and if they did they would have a fucking ID.

Besides, it's not that difficult to obtain an ID.

Here in Illinois it costs 5 fucking dollars for a state ID..

Besides, you may as well state that half of Wisconsin drivers don't have drivers licenses because that is EXACTLY what your numbers infer.

I love the notion we shouldn't have voter ID laws just because the democratic voting base is too fucking lazy to go out and get a fucking ID...

Why wouldn't the numbers be true? Surveys are easy to conduct for each demographic. You know Republicans have done surveys of which groups do not have IDs

Personally, I think everyone should be issued a free national ID with biometrics linked to facial recognition, DNA, retinal scan and fingerprint. The ID would serve as drivers license, social security card, credit card have all your medical information and financial data. It could even take the place of money

It would also make it easier for the police to positively identify you Nick
Everything you speak of, leads us headstrong into a total police state beyond what we already have in place right now in this nation, but you are willing to go this route for a few who are in this nation now, that are to trifelin or hateful to get a drivers liscense, or even to go and get just a simple picture ID card from the local DMV or other that would identify them properly, in order to participate in the many good things this country has had to offer all those for whom do these sorts of things without thought of as Americans ? We have all done this, because our parents had took the initiative to empower us as their children and as Americans, by teaching us how important it is to get a drivers liscense, SS card or at the very least an identity card with picture on it, as is required by so many areas in which we live within this nation, and do get by on.

All that is needed here, is a better way through enforcement of our old laws or original ideals, in order to decrease voter fraud, and now by some simple thing like having a picture Id, it is all somehow going to introduce or usher in what you speak of as a result of ?

Sick is what it all is, but the left is willing to do anything these days without thought of, and thus the devil knows this fact, and is cashing in on them big time now.

I guess they're all a bunch of criminals then.... Driving around in their "whips" with no fucking valid drivers license...

How do all these people buy cars and transfer titles into their name without a valid ID???

How do they get a job?

So basically what you're confirming now is that the democrat voting base are nothing more than unemployed criminals???

With no ID you cant obtain a place of residence in your name, hence utilities or credit.

So basically the democrat voting base are a bunch of ghosts - with no way to prove they're US citizens - yet they should be allowed to vote???

If someone is too dumb to get an ID what makes you believe they're smart enough to vote??

I don't know about you but I have a birth certificate, social security card (which I need to work), drivers license, my house, my car, utility bills that come in my name etc...

Oh but the poor pitiful idiots who can't do what I did should be allowed to vote - as if their lazy ass voices matter.

Funny how I can do the simplest of simple yet it's asking too much for others to do the same.

Maybe the rich should burn their identification cards, run a business and pay no taxes while they operate under a cloak????

Oh no you would be opposed to that because in that scenario the rich aren't footing the bill for those WHO FIND IT TOO DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN AN ID LET ALONE RUN A FUCKING BUSINESS....
Minus all the cursing for impact reasons I guess you use it for, you make some very good points that get right straight to the heart of their fallacy in which is found in all of this.. I can't believe they are willing to expose themselves in this way, where as the issue actually baited them out into the open and revealed thier idiocy on such a matter.

How do they get a job?

not to mention that in most states, it is against the law to venture out of your home without ID.

But then again, what good is ID. A man breaks into his own home and a concerned neighbor not knowing he was the owner, called the police.

The police came and asked for ID so the man can prove it is HIS home he broke into and he refused.

And the President of the United STates said trhat the POLICE acted stupidly.

I mean.....what if he was truly a guy robbing the house, and the real owner was hidden behind the door tied up ? If the police let it slide and didnt ask for ID and the owner was killed.....wouldnt you see it that the police acted stupidly for NOT asking for ID?

What the fuck is wrong with you fucking liberals?

Voter ID Laws are very bad for the Democratic Party. But they're very good for the Country.

Seeing as ID is required for a job; to open a bank account, to do most anything...

Maybe if they had one they would be less likely to be poor?

Yeah...that must be it. An effort to protect the integrity of ones vote cant be the reason...it MUST be politically motivated.
:lol:

OMG, you really do believe the shit people like me throw around to manipulate and confuse the voting public?

political consultants use tactics and strategies for the purposes of winning elections, NOT making things fair or injecting integrity into the system.

Seeing as ID is required for a job; to open a bank account, to do most anything...

Maybe if they had one they would be less likely to be poor?

what an asshole. When the state demands people buy health insurance because society will end up picking up the cost of the neglect you protest, yet you support the state demanding people PAY to prove who they are?

Authoritarianism can't be far behind

OMG, you really do believe the shit people like me throw around to manipulate and confuse the voting public?

political consultants use tactics and strategies for the purposes of winning elections, NOT making things fair or injecting integrity into the system.

stop acting like an ass.

Let me rephrase that....

You are an ass....start trying to act like you aren't one.

stop acting like an ass.

Let me rephrase that....

Oh the irony. The irony.

stop acting like an ass.

Let me rephrase that....

Oh the irony. The irony.

wait....

wait...let me check...

Gimme a minute......

Hang on......

Wonbt be long now....

Still checking.....

aha!

Nope. Feelings not hurt.

Sorry dude.

And..I am for internet voting..in national elections. This way, you go to a website, punch in your National ID number..and vote. Anywhere.

Watched a program on this subject just the other evening. Couple of expert computer hackers saying that there in no way that the results from on line voting could be safeguarded. Was tried recently in DC where the head of the election board was so sure of his computer security that he challanged the hackers to get into his system. Took them 36 hours and the hackers owned the system. The on line vote was cancelled.

If you want more Americans to quit voting, go to voting online and let the validity of the results be questioned. Should just make us all quit. IMO.

Online voting sounds like a fabulous idea until you stop to think about the accountability that is removed in regards to things like paper trails. We would all like to assume that those who count the vote are good, honest Americans and can't be bought. At least when you have paper ballots if anyone does question the outcome of an election the votes can be counted again.

In the case of online voting, that would be impossible.

Immie

Typical, idiot, libtard, democrap, occupy thinker, brain washed protester sign...

voter-id.jpg

Photoshopped.

Forum List

Back