what is Secretary Clinton's record on human rights in China? thanks

• Banned
I CALLED CROOKED HILLARY "SECRETARY CLINTON" IN THE TITLE! SEE HOW NICE I AM?! I SAID "THANKS" TOO!

I'M THE NICEST CONSERVATIVE EVER!

14088460_1155998931136952_7293506763725600971_n.jpg

• Banned
LOL....IT'S THE OPPOSITE YOU STUPID IDIOT DONKEY!

....DUMBASS.

she's crooked as hell. she doesn't give a fuck about people!

Unlike Donald Trump- Hillary Clinton went to China and promoted human rights- in particular for women.

Clinton has a long history with China, dating back to her time as First Lady. In 1995, Clinton gave a rousing speech on human rights in Beijing at the UN World Conference on Women, in which she declared that “women’s rights are human rights.” Fourteen years later, when she assumed office as secretary of state, Clinton was proud enough of this moment to specifically list it in her official State Department biography, but the incident left a lasting negative impression on China, which keenly resented being embarrassed on the world stage.

That was not the case. A year later, in 2010, when Google publicly accused China of hacking into the email accounts of human rights activists and dissidents, Clinton used the incident as the basis for a sweeping speech on internet freedoms. That sparked a testy response from state news agency Xinhua, which said her speech was “inconsistent with the facts.”

Later, in a 2011 interview with Jeffrey Goldberg of The Atlantic, Clinton spoke harshly of China’s “deplorable” human rights record, calling the government’s efforts to crack down on dissent “a fool’s errand.” In October of the same year, in a Foreign Policy article outlining U.S. Asia strategy, Clinton listed “advancing democracy and human rights” as one of the “six key lines of action.” To Chinese leaders, who are on constant watch against U.S. attempt to foster “color revolution” by drumming up human rights issues, Clinton’s remarks were ominous indications of hostile intent

Donald Trump just orders all of his product from China- because he cares more about profits than American workers- or human rights.

I am sure China is hoping for a Trump presidency- not only will he not complain about human rights in China- he has already signaled China that under a President Trump, there is no guarantee that the United States will stand by our treaty commitments to Japan or South Korea.

Forum List

Back