What is Satan's ULTIMATE goal?

No I haven’t. Show me.

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven,"

You have openly set aside the law of God and teach others to do the same by worshipping a trinity that became a human being that you eat in the form of a matzo made by human hands for spiritual life even though it is not God and has no life, which amounts to intentional sin of murder in the sight of God, not to mention insane.

To understand what Jesus meant by saying that people like you would be called " least" in the kingdom of heaven, see genesis 3:14
I’m not discussing Jesus, dumb ass.

I wasn't discussing Jesus either. Dumbass yourself.

I was showing you what you asked for. Proof that you have been disproven and not even by me, by your own words, your own professed beliefs that idolatry leads to eternal life which contradicts the entirety of scripture and proof that what you do is under the condemnation of God, your sin murder, in the same exact way that the talking serpent, satan, was a murderer from the beginning in the fairy tale forever condemned by God as the lowest form of low-lifes.

Did you read Genesis 3:14? What was the serpent condemned by God for?

The exact same thing that you openly do here every day and night. How can you even try and deny it? You teach people to set aside the law of God. Thats what you do by advocating the worship of a trinity that became a man that you eat for spiritual life in the form of a matzo made by human hands that can neither see, hear, speak, or walk, is not God, and has no life.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.
No. You didn’t actually. It was totally unrelated to my proof of the existence of God.

lol... I know that you feel that your pseudo religious psycho science babble has been a magnificent display of brilliance but you might want to apply whats left of intelligence in that addled mind of yours into questioning why your openly displayed religious expression of your love for God is to defy his commands every Sunday, desecrate the teachings of Jesus by turning to a lifeless cracker for spiritual life, and attempting to mislead other people every single day and night as if your life depended on fucking up someone else's mind like yours was fucked up.

Your mind, the seat of your conscious existence, has become overrun by demon weeds, thorns, thistles, dog shit, trash, and vermin like the ruins of an abandoned building in a vacant lot, the untended growing mounds of demon weeds, thorns, thistles, dog shit, trash, and vermin are perverting everything you see, hear, feel, touch, smell, and think.

You are not a very tidy person.

But as long as it makes you happy....
I am full of flaws. I never claimed to be a saint.

But I’m not judgmental like you.

Let me summarize what you took offense at.

Genesis is the allegorical account of the history of the world that all people share. Chapter 1 and 2 of Genesis is the allegorical account of creation. Specifically, that the universe did have a beginning and that man is a product of the universe. We need to stop reading the Bible like we think it is a fairy tale. These are allegorical accounts of history that ancient man deemed important enough to orally pass down from generation to generation for thousands of years. We shouldn't view these accounts using the context of the modern world. We are so far removed from these events that we have lost all original meaning which is why some modern men view these accounts as fairy tales instead of what they really are; ancient man's allegorical account of world history.

The closest thing we can come to perceiving God is that God is consciousness without a body. A case for spirit creating the material world can be made by examining the evidence that we have at our disposal. Some of the most compelling evidence is man's belief in universal right and wrong and his unwillingness to abandon this concept even when he violates it.

Good reasons do exist for us to keep an open mind about the possibility of the creator of space and time communicating with us. We can use our own experiences as proxies to better understand what form these revelations may take. When taken in this light, ancient man's revelation that the universe did have a beginning and that man is a product of the universe is not that far fetched.

I can see why such a staunch supporter of God like you got so upset about this. :lol:

It's illogical. If you truly believe that morality is subjective, or a matter of personal taste, like what flavor of ice cream is best, then you wouldn't tell others they are wrong. Because there would be no actual right or wrong, there cannot be an actual right or wrong, if morality is subjective.
It would be right or wrong for me. Now give me your definition, ffs!

I knew you were not capable of defining morality when you wibbled the first time, actually. Silly of me to press it.

That would make Jeffrey Dahmer's "morality" just as right as someone like Ghandi or Mother Theresa.
JFC!
Morals are community norms. Valid morals are those which aid the survival/prosperity of the community. I believe Dahmer's morals were neither a community norm nor would have assisted his community to survive. This is the second time I've given my definition of morality. I expect you to be incapable of giving yours as you show no shame at discussing what you won't define.

Last edited:
I knew you were not capable of defining morality when you wibbled the first time, actually. Silly of me to press it.
Morals are standards of behavior. Virtue is behavior showing high moral standards. The definition of standard is a level of quality or attainment.

For any given thing there exists a standard which is the highest possible standard. This standard exists independent of anything else. It is in effect a universal standard. It exists for a reason. When we deviate from this standard and normalize our deviance from the standard, eventually the reason the standard exists will be discovered. The reason this happens is because error cannot stand. Eventually error will fail and the truth will be discovered. Thus proving that morals cannot be anything we want them to be but are indeed based upon some universal code of common decency that is independent of man.

Again you describe a vengeful god. So vengeful that you dare not question his actions

What I am highlighting is not that Satan is good, God is bad

I am demonstrating that the Bible was written by man for the people of the time

Old Testament God is a god to be feared. People were simple. Worship God or you will be punished. Question God and you will be punished. Punishment is severe. Destroy the earth, kill your children. Punish not just you but future generations

The New Testament is a God of Love. Be a good person. Help the needy, feed the poor, cure the sick. Being good is helping others in the New Testament. Being good in the Old Testament is worshiping God completely
New Testament is the carrot
Old Testament is the stick

Same God just targeted to different audiences

That's too simplistic even for the first graders I teach in Sunday School. I'm not being the least bit facetious. It's just the truth.
Please expand

Your first graders don’t understand the differences between an Old Testament and New Testament God?

You are not a very good teacher

She is even a worse Christian; haughty, spiteful, spreading gossip & falsehoods, etc., the attributes The Gospel warned of
No, she is a person who studies God's word, her church's curriculum and guidelines, and teaches children to love others as the Lord loves each one of us.
You who seek out the speck in someone else's eye cannot see for the log in your own eye.

She demonstrates the terrible attributes I posted, and others, and attempts to come across as an angel.

What is Satan's ULTIMATE goal?

If you were the Devil, what would you do?

At this point, his ultimate goal is to mess with God since his ultimate fate has already been sealed (if you are a Christian, you would believe this).

From a general point of view, dunno, it's hard to imagine being the agent of ultimate evil. I would image he would enjoy the most horrific and offensive things you could imagine.

So Satan is not evil now?

I guess the nuns at my school had it wrong

Satan is evil, that is true. God has not "unleashed" him on the world unhindered. That will be Hell.
God created Satan and cast him down upon the earth.

Why not just snap his fingers and wipe him out of existence instead of forcing the creations he supposedly love to be subjected to his evil?

He will, in the end.

It's not the end yet.

So you tell your kid one day in the end I'll stop beating you every day but it's not the end yet

Terrible analogy you're using. Why are you beating your kids? I'm not God. It would be without purpose for me to beat my kids, other than to instill discipline, mete out punishment, or torture.

God does:

1. Instill discipline. To discipline is to teach. When God teaches, it is good.
2. Punishment is ultimate good too, as God is ultimately just.
3. God does not torture for no reason.

Again, I don't understand how or why you're even drawing this analogy.

OK so then let's use the analogy that you expose your kids to pedophiles or drug dealers on a regular basis so as to make them better children

Satan serves no purpose and God created Satan and imprisoned him on earth

Tell me would you do that to someone you loved? I sure wouldn't

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven,"

You have openly set aside the law of God and teach others to do the same by worshipping a trinity that became a human being that you eat in the form of a matzo made by human hands for spiritual life even though it is not God and has no life, which amounts to intentional sin of murder in the sight of God, not to mention insane.

To understand what Jesus meant by saying that people like you would be called " least" in the kingdom of heaven, see genesis 3:14
I’m not discussing Jesus, dumb ass.

I wasn't discussing Jesus either. Dumbass yourself.

I was showing you what you asked for. Proof that you have been disproven and not even by me, by your own words, your own professed beliefs that idolatry leads to eternal life which contradicts the entirety of scripture and proof that what you do is under the condemnation of God, your sin murder, in the same exact way that the talking serpent, satan, was a murderer from the beginning in the fairy tale forever condemned by God as the lowest form of low-lifes.

Did you read Genesis 3:14? What was the serpent condemned by God for?

The exact same thing that you openly do here every day and night. How can you even try and deny it? You teach people to set aside the law of God. Thats what you do by advocating the worship of a trinity that became a man that you eat for spiritual life in the form of a matzo made by human hands that can neither see, hear, speak, or walk, is not God, and has no life.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.
No. You didn’t actually. It was totally unrelated to my proof of the existence of God.

lol... I know that you feel that your pseudo religious psycho science babble has been a magnificent display of brilliance but you might want to apply whats left of intelligence in that addled mind of yours into questioning why your openly displayed religious expression of your love for God is to defy his commands every Sunday, desecrate the teachings of Jesus by turning to a lifeless cracker for spiritual life, and attempting to mislead other people every single day and night as if your life depended on fucking up someone else's mind like yours was fucked up.

Your mind, the seat of your conscious existence, has become overrun by demon weeds, thorns, thistles, dog shit, trash, and vermin like the ruins of an abandoned building in a vacant lot, the untended growing mounds of demon weeds, thorns, thistles, dog shit, trash, and vermin are perverting everything you see, hear, feel, touch, smell, and think.

You are not a very tidy person.

But as long as it makes you happy....
I am full of flaws. I never claimed to be a saint.

But I’m not judgmental like you.

Let me summarize what you took offense at.

Genesis is the allegorical account of the history of the world that all people share. Chapter 1 and 2 of Genesis is the allegorical account of creation. Specifically, that the universe did have a beginning and that man is a product of the universe. We need to stop reading the Bible like we think it is a fairy tale. These are allegorical accounts of history that ancient man deemed important enough to orally pass down from generation to generation for thousands of years. We shouldn't view these accounts using the context of the modern world. We are so far removed from these events that we have lost all original meaning which is why some modern men view these accounts as fairy tales instead of what they really are; ancient man's allegorical account of world history.

The closest thing we can come to perceiving God is that God is consciousness without a body. A case for spirit creating the material world can be made by examining the evidence that we have at our disposal. Some of the most compelling evidence is man's belief in universal right and wrong and his unwillingness to abandon this concept even when he violates it.

Good reasons do exist for us to keep an open mind about the possibility of the creator of space and time communicating with us. We can use our own experiences as proxies to better understand what form these revelations may take. When taken in this light, ancient man's revelation that the universe did have a beginning and that man is a product of the universe is not that far fetched.

I can see why such a staunch supporter of God like you got so upset about this. :lol:

Wow. That was an impressive display of irrelevance.

And no, I did not take offense at anything. I exposed you as an actor and lying fraud. Thats what is actually happening.

You asked me to show you how you were proven wrong about your posted beliefs and I chose an example that cannot be refuted.

You defy the Law of God and desecrate the teaching of Jesus as a matter of religious devotion. You brag about it.

So now you are confounded but instead of acknowledging or amending your error you ignored it completely and started yapping about Genesis as if that somehow absolves you of your guilt or conceals your deception.

Your refusal (or inability) to acknowledge such an obvious truth is extremely shameful and pathetic, worthy of the lowest of low-lifes, that is my judgment, but to each his own and all that...

Its a free country.

You are free to try and deceive as many people as you can, and I am free to undo the work of the devil.

:funnyface:

Praise God, thank you Jesus, hallelujah, Amen.

Last edited:
Actually, those who win marathons are in amazing shape. They are in no way tortured

But back to the Book of Job

God and Satan are involved in a sick bet
Not only is Job tortured but his children are killed

How do you justify killing innocent children to settle a sick bet?

Not something a loving god would do
Quote: Actually, those who win marathons are in amazing shape. They are in no way tortured​

Obviously, you did not train very hard to win a marathon or to be the best runner that you can be.

Quote: God and Satan are involved in a sick bet.
Obviously, you did not know that God knew the outcome ahead of time; Satan did not.

Quote: Not only is Job tortured but his children are killed
Obviously you cannot recall what his children were doing at the time they were killed, nor do you know that every life from God is a predetermined gift.

Quote: How do you justify killing innocent children to settle a sick bet?​

Justification comes from God, not man.

Quote: Not something a loving god would do.​

With all that criticism coming from you to disparage God in public is heard. I hope you change your mind before your life ends.
Same old, how dare you question God?

I hold God to a higher standard than I hold man

I would not hold a man in high regard who killed someone’s children just to win a bet

First, let's run that kind of standard to which are you holding Job's adult sons and daughters You think because they had a wealthy and righteous father that they were righteous too?

Let's review the tapes, sir, and I quote from the first chapter of Job::

His sons used to go and hold a feast in the house of each one on his day, and they would send and invite their three sisters to eat and drink with them. 5 And when the days of the feast had run their course, Job would send and consecrate them, and he would rise early in the morning and offer burnt offerings according to the number of them all. For Job said, “It may be that my children have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts.” Thus Job did continually.​

Sounds to me like Job loved his children even though they may have been into drunken incestuous, even adulterous orgies: cunnilingus, fellatio, paedicatio, sexual pugilism, and zoophilia. Now what were you saying about "killing innocent children to settle a sick bet."

Laws of mercy.
Mercy killing?

In fact they were killed to piss off Job
Like something a mafia boss would do
You said they were innocent. Job sacrificed animals in the hope that God would save them from the wrongs they were committing. You lefto's just can't admit saying, "well, maybe I was mistaken."
Nothing worthy of killing to settle a bet

...The closest thing we can come to perceiving God is that God is consciousness without a body. ...

... Do you think they crucified a consciousness? ...

Nope. That was the son. I am discussing the father.

-----
At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.“ All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
-----

-----

Quote: Actually, those who win marathons are in amazing shape. They are in no way tortured​

Obviously, you did not train very hard to win a marathon or to be the best runner that you can be.

Quote: God and Satan are involved in a sick bet.
Obviously, you did not know that God knew the outcome ahead of time; Satan did not.

Quote: Not only is Job tortured but his children are killed
Obviously you cannot recall what his children were doing at the time they were killed, nor do you know that every life from God is a predetermined gift.

Quote: How do you justify killing innocent children to settle a sick bet?​

Justification comes from God, not man.

Quote: Not something a loving god would do.​

With all that criticism coming from you to disparage God in public is heard. I hope you change your mind before your life ends.
Same old, how dare you question God?

I hold God to a higher standard than I hold man

I would not hold a man in high regard who killed someone’s children just to win a bet

First, let's run that kind of standard to which are you holding Job's adult sons and daughters You think because they had a wealthy and righteous father that they were righteous too?

Let's review the tapes, sir, and I quote from the first chapter of Job::

His sons used to go and hold a feast in the house of each one on his day, and they would send and invite their three sisters to eat and drink with them. 5 And when the days of the feast had run their course, Job would send and consecrate them, and he would rise early in the morning and offer burnt offerings according to the number of them all. For Job said, “It may be that my children have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts.” Thus Job did continually.​

Sounds to me like Job loved his children even though they may have been into drunken incestuous, even adulterous orgies: cunnilingus, fellatio, paedicatio, sexual pugilism, and zoophilia. Now what were you saying about "killing innocent children to settle a sick bet."

Laws of mercy.
Mercy killing?

In fact they were killed to piss off Job
Like something a mafia boss would do
You said they were innocent. Job sacrificed animals in the hope that God would save them from the wrongs they were committing. You lefto's just can't admit saying, "well, maybe I was mistaken."
Nothing worthy of killing to settle a bet

Do you guys realize that the book of Job is pure fiction?The conflict between God and Satan is a literary device, a thought exercise written by ancient people who were trying to understand why bad things happen to good people.

Its very cute to see such advance and educated modern people taking their first wobbly steps trying to resolve the same problems that the children of uneducated shepherds mastered thousands of years ago, but in reality God didn't actually kill anyone over a bet . So,...... damn.

Last edited:
I'd like to know why people who claim to be atheists participate in discussions that ask questions of people who are not atheists?
because it is an open discussion. Why do you participate in threads about climate science? Why do flat earthers participate in discussions about our round planet? It's open discussion.

Only because I hate meanwhile this stupid prejudice anyone in history of Christianity had believed in a "flat world". Let me start from today: The world in which we live is indeed "flat", what means: The sum of the three angles in a triangle is 180° in our universe - even if the triangle has a size of thousands of lightyears. This is a very strange result, because normally we would say more than 180° and/or less than 180° has a much higher probability of occurence. But looks like it are indeed exactly 180°. This means our universe is not "open" and not "closed" but it is "flat".

Now let me go back into another time of history - about 800 years ago. What did "the people" think in this time of the history of Europe (and history of the USA) and big parts of Asia and Africa in the world of the Christians? Exactly: Aristotle and his interpreter Averroës (a Muslim from Northern Africa) were the most important teachers of all forms of philosophy and science in those days. And what did they teach? The same what Erastosthenes had teached in the 3rd century BC - and what was philosophical (=scientific) consensus latest since the 3rd century AD too in the Christian world: the earth is a sphere, a ball, a bowl, a globe ...

Now let me ask you: Who for heavens sake was the idiot who had created the fake-message Christians ever had believed in a kind of "flat world order", because they are anti-scientific idiots with no clue about real history on their own?

And in general: Everyone has not only the right to participate in the discussion about the problems climate change and species extinction. This themes - and other themes in this context - are for all monotheists (=much more than 50% of the people of all mankind) extremely important, because god gave to human beings the responsiblity (="the crown") for his creation. And in the moment it looks like much to many people are doing a damned bad job to take serious their responsibility in the eyes of god.

Last edited:
The world in which we live is indeed "flat", what means: The sum of the three angles in a triangle is 180° in our universe - even if the triangle has a size of thousands of lightyears. This is a very strange result, because normally we would say more than 180° and/or less than 180° has a much higher probability of occurence. But looks like it are indeed exactly 180°. This means our universe is not "open" and not "closed" but it is "flat".
Alternate physics ?

The world in which we live is indeed "flat", what means: The sum of the three angles in a triangle is 180° in our universe - even if the triangle has a size of thousands of lightyears. This is a very strange result, because normally we would say more than 180° and/or less than 180° has a much higher probability of occurence. But looks like it are indeed exactly 180°. This means our universe is not "open" and not "closed" but it is "flat".
Alternate physics ?

What do you call "alternate physics"? This is trivial simple physics. Physics is by the way the most simple of all natural sciences. The other natural sciences base on physics.

Last edited:
308.jpg

Forum List

Back