Reasons for Abortion

SaxxyBlues

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2016
Are we addressing the reasons women have abortions? I hear and read a lot of attacks on women and the medical procedure but, no solutions to the reasons that women choose to end their pregnancy. It seems most people want a quick end to abortion without getting their hands dirty. Quick, fast and friendly, do away with the medical procedure.

Here are the top reasons according to Guttmacher:

https://www.guttmacher.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/journals/3711005.pdf

And I wonder, you know, what goes through women's mind the 30 minutes they rest after having an abortion by vacuum aspiration? Do they feel remorse, do they tell themselves never again, do they lay there and think how they wish people would attack the underlying cause instead of the person? Do they feel guilt? Do they talk to God? Do they accept the fact that now, is society, you became a person others look down on? And what about the afterlife, do they wonder if that is screwed up to?

How haughty and proud the na sayers are. Have you ever addressed the underlying reasons? Or is it easier to beat the walls down?

Reason against abortion: a human life is terminated. Whether it is unborn or not is beside the point. Look at the reasons stated in the link:

RESULTS: The reasons most frequently cited were that having a child would interfere with a woman’s education, work or ability to care for dependents (74%); that she could not afford a baby now (73%); and that she did not want to be a single mother or was having relationship problems (48%). Nearly four in 10 women said they had completed their childbearing, and almost one-third were not ready to have a child. Fewer than 1% said their parents’ or partners’ desire for them to have an abortion was the most important reason. Younger women often reported that they were unprepared for the transition to motherhood, while older women regularly cited their responsibility to dependents.

Well, here's a thought: why don't you keep your God damn legs together, or use a CONTRACEPTIVE? I get the argument for rape, incest, and the mother's health, but this shit? Haughty? Proud? Hardly. Sad is more like it, I wonder how many women regret that decision later in life. More than a few, I'd bet.

Reason against abortion: a human life is terminated. Whether it is unborn or not is beside the point. Look at the reasons stated in the link:

RESULTS: The reasons most frequently cited were that having a child would interfere with a woman’s education, work or ability to care for dependents (74%); that she could not afford a baby now (73%); and that she did not want to be a single mother or was having relationship problems (48%). Nearly four in 10 women said they had completed their childbearing, and almost one-third were not ready to have a child. Fewer than 1% said their parents’ or partners’ desire for them to have an abortion was the most important reason. Younger women often reported that they were unprepared for the transition to motherhood, while older women regularly cited their responsibility to dependents.

Well, here's a thought: why don't you keep your God damn legs together, or use a CONTRACEPTIVE? I get the argument for rape, incest, and the mother's health, but this shit? Haughty? Proud? Hardly. Sad is more like it, I wonder how many women regret that decision later in life. More than a few, I'd bet.

Why don't women have something put on boys dicks at puberty to make it impossible to insert it into a cervix? until the marriage night.

In other words, a child may be an inconvenience. Tough shit. Murder should not be a remedy. We live in a time where you can have sex to your heart's content and not get pregnant. We have birth CONTROL pills, IUD's, condoms, the day after pill. If you get pregnant in this day an age, it is your fault.
Killing a child because you are irresponsible should not be an option:
upload_2019-3-2_13-40-18.png

Last edited:
Are we addressing the reasons women have abortions? I hear and read a lot of attacks on women and the medical procedure but, no solutions to the reasons that women choose to end their pregnancy. It seems most people want a quick end to abortion without getting their hands dirty. Quick, fast and friendly, do away with the medical procedure.

And I wonder, you know, what goes through women's mind the 30 minutes they rest after having an abortion by vacuum aspiration? Do they feel remorse, do they tell themselves never again, do they lay there and think how they wish people would attack the underlying cause instead of the person? Do they feel guilt? Do they talk to God? Do they accept the fact that now, is society, you became a person others look down on? And what about the afterlife, do they wonder if that is screwed up to?

How haughty and proud the na sayers are. Have you ever addressed the underlying reasons? Or is it easier to beat the walls down?

I think people know all of this Sax....I believe a life is a life......but unless the mothers health is in jeopardy or the fetus has no brain or is unable to live after birth...it should be given the right to life.....I think even strong right to life folks are able to understand those situations...the media likes to make them sound uncaring and cave man like but they are not....they care deeply....they believe a life begins at conception.....and I've yet to see evidence that they are wrong....

Last edited:

Like task0778 just said, an abortion involves the taking of an innocent human life.

The list of reasons for when that act can be argued as being Constitutionally justifiable or acceptable to society is extremely short.

Always the womans fault and responsibility. How do the men get excused?

In other words, a child may be an inconvenience. Tough shit. Murder should not be a remedy. We live in a time where you can have sex to your heart's content and not get pregnant. We have birth CONTROL pills, IUD's, condoms, the day after pill. If you get pregnant in this day an age, it is your fault.
View attachment 248420

Well if you don't like abortion do something about the reasons.

It's just easier to do away with the procedure than address the problems. Qucker

View attachment 248420

Well if you don't like abortion do something about the reasons.

Every one of those reasons can be dealt with, with a little pill. I can't make them swallow it. The responsibility lies with the woman contemplating sex.
Here is a thought, stop inviting Planned Parenthood into our schools to extol the virtue of abortions, and teach our children responsibility for their own bodies...

Last edited:

Nothing to do on a Sunday :dunno:

"Reasons for Abortion"

...are the sole purview of a woman and her doctor, immune from attack by the state.

In the realm of religion and ethics each individual is at liberty to decide the matter for himself.

Always the womans fault and responsibility. How do the men get excused?

Nobody should be excused, the male is just as responsible as the female, BUT - it is the woman who decides to have an abortion in most cases, true? She can insist the guy uses a condom or no sex, right? Look at your own link, talking exclusively about the women's reasons for having an abortion. Fewer than 1% said their parents’ or partners’ desire for them to have an abortion was the most important reason. Right or wrong, it's the woman's choice to end a human life, and in many cases it is for convenience and that sucks. It is avoidable, and if you don't want to get pregnant for whatever reason then don't take the chance.

It's just easier to do away with the procedure than address the problems. Qucker

This is not an "either or"

I see no reason why society should not do BOTH.

I'd love to see your make on some solutions to the underlying problems.

That would be a lot easier to do with abortion being banned.

It is useless to try to educate people about why they should keep their children and not kill them while providing the means (and easier path) to kill them anyway.

It is useless to try to educate people about why they should keep their children and not kill them while providing the means (and easier path) to kill them anyway.

Is that "kill children" in your humble opinion, the law, the gospel, medical or exactly how is that kill children. And again I would have to stop and remind you that the majority of abortions take place before the 9th week.

Not all women have access to birth control. And some can not take it at all. One thing we all could do is push for IUD's for women in late teens and early twenties. Put some options out there, make them easy to obtain. As far as women's reasons being selfish and a child was an inconvenience, surely the people that deplore abortion and say that it is murder, are god fearing. Does not your faith tell you it's in God's hands, not yours? And if you are not god fearing why exactly do you care in the first place?

Forum List

Back