Reasons for Abortion

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by SaxxyBlues, Mar 2, 2019.

1. SaxxyBlues

SaxxyBlues Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    Are we addressing the reasons women have abortions? I hear and read a lot of attacks on women and the medical procedure but, no solutions to the reasons that women choose to end their pregnancy. It seems most people want a quick end to abortion without getting their hands dirty. Quick, fast and friendly, do away with the medical procedure.

Here are the top reasons according to Guttmacher:

https://www.guttmacher.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/journals/3711005.pdf

And I wonder, you know, what goes through women's mind the 30 minutes they rest after having an abortion by vacuum aspiration? Do they feel remorse, do they tell themselves never again, do they lay there and think how they wish people would attack the underlying cause instead of the person? Do they feel guilt? Do they talk to God? Do they accept the fact that now, is society, you became a person others look down on? And what about the afterlife, do they wonder if that is screwed up to?

How haughty and proud the na sayers are. Have you ever addressed the underlying reasons? Or is it easier to beat the walls down?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. task0778

task0778 Gold Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,480
    Reason against abortion: a human life is terminated. Whether it is unborn or not is beside the point. Look at the reasons stated in the link:

RESULTS: The reasons most frequently cited were that having a child would interfere with a woman’s education, work or ability to care for dependents (74%); that she could not afford a baby now (73%); and that she did not want to be a single mother or was having relationship problems (48%). Nearly four in 10 women said they had completed their childbearing, and almost one-third were not ready to have a child. Fewer than 1% said their parents’ or partners’ desire for them to have an abortion was the most important reason. Younger women often reported that they were unprepared for the transition to motherhood, while older women regularly cited their responsibility to dependents.

Well, here's a thought: why don't you keep your God damn legs together, or use a CONTRACEPTIVE? I get the argument for rape, incest, and the mother's health, but this shit? Haughty? Proud? Hardly. Sad is more like it, I wonder how many women regret that decision later in life. More than a few, I'd bet.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,082
    Why don't women have something put on boys dicks at puberty to make it impossible to insert it into a cervix? until the marriage night.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. The Irish Ram

The Irish Ram LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,054
    In other words, a child may be an inconvenience. Tough shit. Murder should not be a remedy. We live in a time where you can have sex to your heart's content and not get pregnant. We have birth CONTROL pills, IUD's, condoms, the day after pill. If you get pregnant in this day an age, it is your fault.
    Killing a child because you are irresponsible should not be an option:
    upload_2019-3-2_13-40-18.png

• Winner Winner x 3
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  5. Rambunctious

Rambunctious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,907
    I think people know all of this Sax....I believe a life is a life......but unless the mothers health is in jeopardy or the fetus has no brain or is unable to live after birth...it should be given the right to life.....I think even strong right to life folks are able to understand those situations...the media likes to make them sound uncaring and cave man like but they are not....they care deeply....they believe a life begins at conception.....and I've yet to see evidence that they are wrong....

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  6. Chuz Life

Chuz Life Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,083
    Like task0778 just said, an abortion involves the taking of an innocent human life.

The list of reasons for when that act can be argued as being Constitutionally justifiable or acceptable to society is extremely short.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. SaxxyBlues

SaxxyBlues Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    Always the womans fault and responsibility. How do the men get excused?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. SaxxyBlues

SaxxyBlues Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    Well if you don't like abortion do something about the reasons.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SaxxyBlues

SaxxyBlues Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    It's just easier to do away with the procedure than address the problems. Qucker

10. ding

ding Confront reality

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,262
    Inconvenience seems like a selfish reason.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1