Zone1 What is race realism?

Friends

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2012
Race realism is the belief that race is an important biological classification of humans and that the races differ in average characteristics necessary for the creation and maintenance of successful societies and civilizations. These are intelligence, obedience to the law, and monogamy. That the average Oriental, the average white person, and the average Negro differ in these characteristics is apparent, and easy to document.

Keep in mind that I am writing in terms of averages and tendencies, rather than absolute characteristics. Intelligent, monogamous, and law abiding people can be found in each race, along with stupid, promiscuous criminals.

Race realism explains racial differences in average ability and behavior in terms of different population pressures lasting for thousands of years.

Cold climates select for intelligence and monogamy. One must have the intelligence to build warm clothing and housing, and to store food for the winter months. Women need the help of a man to raise their children. He is unlikely to do so unless they are his children too.

Civilizations select for intelligence, obedience to the law, and to a somewhat lesser extent, for monogamy. Intelligent men tend to be more prosperous than unintelligent men. Until very recently, they had more children who lived to adulthood.

During most of history criminals in civilized countries were killed at the scene of the crime, they died in custody, or they were executed. There was no effort at rehabilitation. It is rarely effective. The few children some criminals had rarely lived to adulthood.

Civilization selects somewhat less strongly for monogamy, because in a civilization some men become rich enough to support several wives. Nevertheless, single mothers have until recently been unable to raise children.

I define a civilization as a city based culture, where the government has the effective monopoly on the legitimate use of violence.

In my brief essay I have explained Professor J. Philipp’s larger essay, “Race Evolution, and Behavior,” using my own words.

Race, Evolution, and Behavior:

However, Professr Rushton ignored the role civilization has had in selecting genetically for civilized behavior and performance. This is explained by The 10,000 Year Explosion: How Accelerated Human Evolution, by Professors Gregory Cochran and Henry Harpending.

Race realism explains the persistence of black social pathology. Early supporters for the civil rights movement predicted that when Negroes were given equal rights most of them would begin to behave and perform as well as most whites. Instead black rates of crime and illegitimacy rose, while average black academic performance has improved little, despite increases of money spent to improve black education.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Superbadbrother

Superbadbrotha, IM2 and the rest of the boys aren't going to be happy with you.
I expect them to respond with obscene words, insults, and name calling, because they cannot respond with facts, and insights and conclusions that can be derived from the facts.

Race realism explains why the results of the civil rights movement, African independence, and the end of apartheid have been disappointing.

I expect them to respond with obscene words, insults, and name calling, because they cannot respond with facts, and insights and conclusions that can be derived from the facts.

Race realism explains why the results of the civil rights movement, African independence, and the end of apartheid have been disappointing.
Yeah, the dems are still up to their old tricks of trying to pass Jim Crow gun laws. ;)

• Banned
Your entire OP is nothing but a racist rant that is proven to be untrue by modern science. I'm reporting it as being not fit for zone 1 for those reasons.
How has it been proven to be untrue? The following websites document persistent racial differences.

-------------

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity: 2003

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)

Source: www.collegeboard.com

Average ACT Composite Score by Race/Ethnicity, 2003
----------------------------------------------------

• African American ----16.9
• American Indian---18.7
• Caucasian---- 21.7
• Mexican American----18.3
• Asian American---- 21.8
• Hispanic----19.0
• Other ----19.3
• Multiracial-----20.9
• Prefer Not to Respond -----21.8
• No Response-----20.1

Source: www.act.org

Quote from attached SAT/ACT article:

"Readiness for college science and math coursework was particularly low among
African American students. Only 5 percent of African American test-takers scored
at or above the college-readiness benchmark for college biology, and just 10
percent attained the readiness benchmark for college algebra. Ferguson said
Black students were less likely than others to take tough, college-prep courses
and "often don't receive the information and guidance they need to properly plan
for college."

For overview and more info, go to:
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m0DXK/15_20/109265562/p1/article.jhtml

---------------

U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008—  Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and off enders. Th e victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000). Th e off ending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)

---------------

Percentage of Births to Unmarried Women, February 26, 2020​

Late last year, the final data for 2018 were published here (the key is Table 9 on page 25), and here’s what we learn: For all racial and ethnic groups combined, 39.6 percent of births in the United States were out-of-wedlock (incidentally, isn’t that appalling?). And there was as always a tremendous range among groups. For blacks, the number is 69.4 percent; for American Indians/Alaska Natives, 68.2 percent (Native Hawaiians/Other Pacific Islanders were at 50.4 percent); for Hispanics, 51.8 percent; for whites, 28.2 percent; and for Asian Americans, a paltry 11.7 percent.

How has it been proven to be untrue? The following websites document persistent racial differences.

-------------

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity: 2003

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)
Any differences are due to opportunity and in the particular case of Asians, in their culture of needing to learn.

There are no genetic differences.

I'm not going to be a part of your racism but I have no real objections to seeing Americans set the bar even lower on their way to fascism and it's ideals.

Any differences are due to opportunity and in the particular case of Asians, in their culture of needing to learn.

There are no genetic differences.

I'm not going to be a part of your racism but I have no real objections to seeing Americans set the bar even lower on their way to fascism and it's ideals.
If racial differences are due to differences in opportunity, Head Start and No Child Left Behind would have shortened the race gap. They did not.

Are you sure you weren't punched for being an asshole? Is that not possible?
Cries of "Racist!" and violence are all anti racists have to respond to factual assertions about Negroes. They know that the factual assertions are true, so they try to suppress the discussion of them.

It is obvious that genes influence appearance, height, and skin color. Why should intelligence be any different?
Like this guy?

1657235521874.png

Cries of "Racist!" and violence are all anti racists have to respond to factual assertions about Negroes. They know that the factual assertions are true, so they try to suppress the discussion of them.
Look at all those key words that racists who are too damn cowardly to be direct use to try and fail to cover their true nature.

Look at all those key words that racists who are too damn cowardly to be direct use to try and fail to cover their true nature.
I do not care if anyone calls me an racist or not. I am called a racist by those who cannot respond rationally to my arguments.

I do not care if anyone calls me an racist or not. I am called a racist by those who cannot respond rationally to my arguments.
Good luck looking in the mirror and realizing (whether you admit it here or not) that you are a coward and a weakling. THAT is realism.

Open ended questions, like genes affects looks, why not intelligence, are not rational arguments. It's begging the question disguised as a rational argument.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Open ended questions, like genes affects looks, why not intelligence, are not rational arguments. It's begging the question disguised as a rational argument.
Not at all. Because genes influence cosmetic differences it stands to reason that they influence non cosmetic differences also.

Forum List

Back