What is our obligation to the poor?

That is the very definition of eugenics.
Not giving poor people free food is the definition of eugenics?

First, I would only fix mothers asking for welfare. They already have a kid so their breed will live on. Not eugenics.

Now if I suggested fixing their kids too. That's actually not a bad idea. You got to be real hungry to fix your kid.

I just mentioned fixing all pits because people who love pits act like I'm suggesting murdering their dogs. I wasn't suggesting doing that to every person on welfare but really if we're going to eugenics one group of people who will miss the group classified as welfare recipients? And they would be eugenicsing themselves. Don't want to be fixed don't ask for welfare.
Dude, you are 100% a eugenicist.
I only eugenic people on welfare. They eugenic themselves.

Id love to eugenic criminals too. Are criminals another demographic you want to save?
Your picture is next to the definition of eugenics in the dictionary.
Well I'm only interested in wiping out certain kinds of people.

A. Welfare recipients.
B. Murderers and rapists.
C. People who commit identity theft.

The identity theft people have a choice. Jail or get fixed.

Are you going to take up the cause for these people?
Do I need to take up the cause for these people?

The social compact should be simple.

-Food and water.
-Shelter.
-Health care.
-Education.

Americans should not let other Americans live in squalor. Citizens get the basics. Any thing more you have to work your ass off for..

This is pretty much what I believe as well. Religion is worthless for anything other than self-propagation. Their purpose is to take in money so they can take in more money and it's useless to ever expect them to anything useful. They sell a product and that's all they have ever done or will ever do.

As human beings, we should take care of other living, feeling creatures. Not to get us into some imaginary paradise (heaven) but because we have evolved past the desire to pretend we're better than less fortunate or less able.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Not giving poor people free food is the definition of eugenics?

First, I would only fix mothers asking for welfare. They already have a kid so their breed will live on. Not eugenics.

Now if I suggested fixing their kids too. That's actually not a bad idea. You got to be real hungry to fix your kid.

I just mentioned fixing all pits because people who love pits act like I'm suggesting murdering their dogs. I wasn't suggesting doing that to every person on welfare but really if we're going to eugenics one group of people who will miss the group classified as welfare recipients? And they would be eugenicsing themselves. Don't want to be fixed don't ask for welfare.

Id love to eugenic criminals too. Are criminals another demographic you want to save?

A. Welfare recipients.

Sounds like you want to keep these people alive

A. Welfare recipients.

I want to let nature take its course. Everything will work itself out.

A. Welfare recipients.

Then no foodstamps or charity. Deer don't have foodstamps. If they run out of food or can't feed themselves they die.

But feed the kids. Even wild animals will take in orphans.

But I like the idea of a very limited menu. No frosted flakes or king dongs

A. Welfare recipients.

Then no foodstamps or charity. Deer don't have foodstamps. If they run out of food or can't feed themselves they die.

Charity is important. Charity is a part of the natural process. What our government does is not charity. Only the people themselves can solve this problem. Charity is part of the solution.

A. Welfare recipients.

Charity is important. Charity is a part of the natural process. What our government does is not charity. Only the people themselves can solve this problem. Charity is part of the solution.
I agree. People have to hit Rick bottom before they are willing to change. Government removes the bottom so people can continue their bad behavior. A charity isn't going to give a bad person free money indefinitely. There's some accountability when you turn to a charity.

Now if only charities didn't keep 85% of the money they take in maybe we could make a dent

In 3 years Republicans are going to brag less people are on welfare but that's because they threw them off. Lol. I guess I'm ok with that

I agree. People have to hit Rick bottom before they are willing to change. Government removes the bottom so people can continue their bad behavior. A charity isn't going to give a bad person free money indefinitely. There's some accountability when you turn to a charity.

Now if only charities didn't keep 85% of the money they take in maybe we could make a dent
It's probably religions fault, right?

In 3 years Republicans are going to brag less people are on welfare but that's because they threw them off. Lol. I guess I'm ok with that
Or maybe they will change the system to push control down to the local levels where it should have been all along. I'm sure you will be able to find something to criticize about that too.

They're just as guilty. Instead of helping the poor my church purchased a new Bell. That Bell will be used to cattle in more sheep to give and maybe that will lead to more good works and less fund raising.

I've been to many different churches/synagogue/mosque/house of prayer and they never talk about helping the poor. I'm sure they do it but that's just a side thing they do. Certainly not a priority.

They'll say,"you aren't supposed to brag" That's Jew for I didn't donate. I translated that from the old testament

They're just as guilty. Instead of helping the poor my church purchased a new Bell. That Bell will be used to cattle in more sheep to give and maybe that will lead to more good works and less fund raising.

I've been to many different churches/synagogue/mosque/house of prayer and they never talk about helping the poor. I'm sure they do it but that's just a side thing they do. Certainly not a priority.

They'll say,"you aren't supposed to brag" That's Jew for I didn't donate. I translated that from the old testament
Churches are a part of the solution. The order of the solution goes like this: family, friends, churches, communities, state, federal.

Or maybe they will change the system to push control down to the local levels where it should have been all along. I'm sure you will be able to find something to criticize about that too.
Not if it works.

And although I'm skepticle of your methods I'm willing to stand aside and let you ruin the country again. The American people have a short memory and I don't think the general person is informed or engaged enough to deserve the nicer things that come with liberal democracy.

I'm high up enough the ladder and the kind of demographic that I can survive a GOP government. I don't think it's going to be good for those uninformed masses. Maybe you are right your way is better for hard working folk but intelligence, memory and experience says it's not

Not if it works.

And although I'm skepticle of your methods I'm willing to stand aside and let you ruin the country again. The American people have a short memory and I don't think the general person is informed or engaged enough to deserve the nicer things that come with liberal democracy.

I'm high up enough the ladder and the kind of demographic that I can survive a GOP government. I don't think it's going to be good for those uninformed masses. Maybe you are right your way is better for hard working folk but intelligence, memory and experience says it's not
I did not realize I was so important and that the fate of our society was in my hands. I must endeavor to persevere. But seriously, you were right, we won't turn the corner until we have hit rock bottom. I'm sure you believe you are insulated somewhat, and I hope you are, but I have my doubts.

A liberal democracy will be the fastest way to hit rock bottom and that may not be a bad thing.

The solution will never be a state solution. The solution can and will only be a personal solution. Virtue is the ultimate organizing principle. Virtue is in short demand in our society. Virtue spreads through concentric circles of action, not lip service.

A. Welfare recipients.

Government will never be Charity because charity requires there to be no compulsion. The second compulsion enters the equation charity leaves.

Government will never be Charity because charity requires there to be no compulsion. The second compulsion enters the equation charity leaves.
Agreed. There is no such thing as forced charity.

What about Catholic soup kitchens? They aren't solving any compulsive behavior

And Baptists teach dyin is the only solution. The preacher says pray to cope with your woes not change or fix the problem.

Churches are a part of the solution. The order of the solution goes like this: family, friends, churches, communities, state, federal.

How are you categorizing "Churches" that receive federal funding for their "charities"?

How are you categorizing "Churches" that receive federal funding for their "charities"?
Which "Churches" receive federal funding for their "charities"?

What about Catholic soup kitchens? They aren't solving any compulsive behavior

And Baptists teach dyin is the only solution. The preacher says pray to cope with your woes not change or fix the problem.
You have misunderstood Avatar4321's use of the word compulsion.

Forum List

Back