What is Obama's HHS Hiding?

kwc57

BOHICA Obama
Jul 13, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
I caught this on the local news last night. This comes on the heels of Oklahoma US Congressman Jim Bridenstine being denied access to the facility housing the 1100+ illegal alien children on the Oklahoma Fort Sill Army Base.

My 2 Cents: Health & Human Services Grants Media Tour - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

"We, the media, are going to get our first look at the conditions at Fort Sill, where reportedly more than 1,100 children, who crossed the border illegally are being housed.

The Health and Human Services Administration, responding to multiple requests by reporters, has agreed to give us a tour Thursday morning. I'll be going for News 9. But HHS has also imposed some extremely limiting restrictions on our access to the facility, most importantly, no recording devices will be allowed, video or audio, so no cameras.

We can't ask any questions during the tour, and we are to have no interaction with the children, or the staff working at the shelter. It's disappointing that the government is trying to control the flow of information inside, and outside of this taxpayer funded refuges.

This 40 minute tour positions us more as observers than reporters, but at this point, we'll take any access we can get. They say pictures of the facility will be provided, after the tour and we can email or telephone our questions to a designated spokesman.

It's tough to get at the truth when the government will show you only what they want you to see, but I'll have my observations for you Thursday.

I'm Kelly Ogle and that's My 2 Cents."

Bridenstine denied access to illegals being housed Ft. Sill | www.krmg.com

"Congressman Jim Bridenstine was denied access yesterday to the HHS facility at Ft. Sill, Oklahoma currently housing up to 1,200 unaccompanied alien children (UAC) who illegally crossed the southern border into the United States.

Congressman Bridenstine said, “There is no excuse for denying a Federal Representative from Oklahoma access to a federal facility in Oklahoma where unaccompanied children are being held. Any Member of Congress should have the legal authority to visit a federal youth detention facility without waiting three weeks."

The Health and Human Services (HHS) official who appears to be in charge of the facility told Congressman Bridenstine he could schedule an appointment for July 21. HHS Deputy Director of the Office of Public Affairs, Ken Wolfe, would not take the Congressman's phone call. The Congressman was told to send Mr. Wolfe an email as that was the preferred method of communication.........."

My question......what are they trying to hide that they will deny a Congressman access and violate the first amendment freedom of the press?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back