What is in Pandora's box?

Of course I get to decide. And I elected a President to do it for me. Shouldn't you get back to telling us how right Iran is and how wrong America is?

I say again..if you want to make the rules then win an election. As for the rest of us the money power and deep state arent a substitute. So you have to take what you get...which is President Trump until 2025 and a Trump dominatedr Supreme Court for the rest of your life.

Learn to lose...and not so shrilly.

I'm not shrill. You're saying stupid stuff. You're on the side that wants less evidence and less information. You're being played.
Why didn’t your people ask for the evidence when the process was in the House?

They did ask for the evidence. As you know, if you have two brain cells. Is it as simple as asking for it?
Yes, they did.
Now tell me what the response was and if the response was valid according to law.

Some people honored subpoenas and some didn't even acknowledge them. I don't know in which cases the legal response may have been valid. No Executive Privilege was claimed, but the President ordered Executive Branch employees not to appear. Some did and some didn't. I'm not aware that Trump fired anyone for honoring a subpoena, in defiance of his order.

The House hearings are over. The Senate majority can decide to hear as little as it wants. As far as I'm concerned, the less the better. The case has been clear and convincing - to the sighted. More testimony will hurt the R Senators, but refusing to hear it makes them look even worse.

“Makes them look even worse”. Are you still fighting the last war wherein what media thought and how they made people look mattered?

And here it is..,the juvenile concerned about “how they look” Nobody cares anymore about “how they look” to people who already hate them. Learn it. Live it. Internalize it. Your power to destroy Americans with yellow journalism is gone. Thus is going to be very painful for you. I suggest putting on a fat nasty pussy hat and crying like a woman in the street while blowing a whistles at the sky. It may help.

All the “evidence” produced so far has been of less value than any waste.

Let's settle for this: All the massive evidence so far, of which you are belligerently ignorant, has been wasted on you. Predictably so, and it has also been wasted on the "Better Know Less" caucus, also collectively known as Rightardia.
The evidence has been that Trump is an Alpha Male and pussy Liberals hate Alpha Males.

What could we learn from all those documents and all the witness testimony Dems are requesting?

If the evidence the Orange Fraud is obstructing was beneficial to him logic dictates he allow it to be revealed.

But every bit of documentary evidence and every witness's testimony revealed thus far shows Don's guilt.

It shows Baby Donald did exactly what he is accused of doing.

And that is why he doesn't want Pandora's box to be opened.

What is Pandoras Box? Well, Pandora was a hooker in TJ and her box was Legendary.

Hunter's old girlfriend?

It always begins and ends with a hooker named Pandora.

The evidence has been that Trump is an Alpha Male and pussy Liberals hate Alpha Males.

That's a common error among subservient authoritarians. In fact, Trump is a deeply insecure piddler who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag if others didn't do the fighting while wiping his ass. The self-aggrandizement, ridiculous as it is, is still commanding the adulatory chorus on the authoritarian right. Their own deep-seated insecurity requires no less than a strongman to assuage their own fears. Albeit... in doubt, a pretend-strongman of their imagination will also do.

In fact, the evidence clearly shows Trump's corruption, his utter disregard for the law, for the Constitution, and for the institutions it creates. While neither of that should surprise anyone, the breadth of Trump's corrupt scheme, and the seemingly unquestioning support for it among many, does. There are, however, a few more Panodora's boxes lying around, waiting to be pried open. Now, let's see whether the Senate can find it's long-misplaced spine, a hammer, and perhaps also a chisel.

Last edited:
What could we learn from all those documents and all the witness testimony Dems are requesting?

If the evidence the Orange Fraud is obstructing was beneficial to him logic dictates he allow it to be revealed.

But every bit of documentary evidence and every witness's testimony revealed thus far shows Don's guilt.

What is Pandoras Box? Well, Pandora was a hooker in TJ and her box was Legendary.

Hunter's old girlfriend?

It always begins and ends with a hooker named Pandora.
Pandora needs to douche her box.

That's a common error among subservient authoritarians. In fact, Trump is a deeply insecure piddler who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag if others didn't do the fighting while wiping his ass. The self-aggrandizement, ridiculous as it is, is still commanding the adulatory chorus on the authoritarian right. Their own deep-seated insecurity requires no less than a strongman to assuage their own fears. Albeit... in doubt, a pretend-strongman of their imagination will also do.

In fact, the evidence clearly shows Trump's corruption, his utter disregard for the law, for the Constitution, and for the institutions it creates. While neither of that should surprise anyone, the breadth of Trump's corrupt scheme, and the seemingly unquestioning support for it among many, does. There are, however, a few more Panodora's boxes lying around, waiting to be pried open. Now, let's see whether the Senate can find it's long-misplaced spine, a hammer, and perhaps also a chisel.
I don’t look to Trump to comment regarding RWers and LEers.
My comments are based on actual experience.
I would say 9 out of 10 husbands of LW wives are Pussy Whipped.

Parrots.jpg

This is exactly why you should never impeach a president ever. Its a ugly precedent next stop; question democrats just because they unilaterally give illegal aliens sanctuary without our permission. The nerve of us wanting our democratic say so.

Forum List

Back