What is in Pandora's box?

If the Rs thought calling the whistleblower would help Trump, he'd be in the Senate right now. They're afraid of more evidence. None of it will help Trump.

I don't think you get it - if you're on the side that's fighting for less information and less evidence, you're on the wrong side. You're being played.

No information ever came out of a leftist propaganda circus.

You've been completely played. Played out. You're on the side that wants less evidence.

Is that another way of saying im on the winning side?

Read it any way you want. Your post supposes the Bolton, Mulvaney and Duffy testimonies would be leftist propaganda. That's a bit of trollish stupidity. You're on the side that wants less testimony and less evidence. There's never a good argument for that.
r

Heres my argument...you lose. And you dont get to pick the testimony or evidence. Maybe a little less anti-Americanism and you could win an election and get to choose. But for now..you only have the power that comes from unelected and unAmerican corporations like CNN.

The House of Representatives doesn't count?

In the 2018 election, Democrats received 9.5 million more votes than the Rs, and in the past 7 Presidential elections, the Repubs have won the popular vote exactly once. You don't get to decide what is and isn't anti-Americanism more than any other American. It doesn't make you 'patriotic' to spew bullshit like that.

It’s ironic that Donny gets impeached for asking another nation to look into Biden’s admitted corruption.
My prediction is this lie about Biden being promoted by Trump will be one of the enduring legacies of the 2020 campaign. Much like the lies about Hillary will live forever in the corrupted minds of Trumpette's.

SURPRISE, SURPRISE: THE DOJ’S HILLARY CLINTON INVESTIGATION HAS BEEN A BUST
Surprise, Surprise: The DOJ’s Hillary Clinton Investigation Has Been a Bust
Biden himself bragged about it, calling you a dumbass would be insulting all other dumbasses. Sheesh.

You've been completely played. Played out. You're on the side that wants less evidence.

Read it any way you want. Your post supposes the Bolton, Mulvaney and Duffy testimonies would be leftist propaganda. That's a bit of trollish stupidity. You're on the side that wants less testimony and less evidence. There's never a good argument for that.

Heres my argument...you lose. And you dont get to pick the testimony or evidence. Maybe a little less anti-Americanism and you could win an election and get to choose. But for now..you only have the power that comes from unelected and unAmerican corporations like CNN.

Well, sure, if your goal is to hide evidence, that's an argument. I posted so yesterday a couple of times. Part of the point is for voters to see the Rs and Trump hiding evidence. Democrats have known all along that the Rs would run a cover-up for Trump. They had surrendered their own power previously, when Trump declared phony emergencies for arms sales and diverting funds. The congresscritters and functionaries of the Party of Trump are the most cowardly bunch of quislings to ever don pastel tutus. With luck, enough voters will see that. Good luck, that is. Bad luck and you and King Donald (First of his Name, Breaker of Deals) will flush democracy down the toilet.

There ya go...depend on Luck and pray for ! LOL.

Might as well for all the good attacking America has done you so far.

What could we learn from all those documents and all the witness testimony Dems are requesting?

If the evidence the Orange Fraud is obstructing was beneficial to him logic dictates he allow it to be revealed.

But every bit of documentary evidence and every witness's testimony revealed thus far shows Don's guilt.

It shows Baby Donald did exactly what he is accused of doing.

And that is why he doesn't want Pandora's box to be opened.

What is Pandoras Box? Well, Pandora was a hooker in TJ and her box was Legendary.

Hunter's old girlfriend?

What could we learn from all those documents and all the witness testimony Dems are requesting?

If the evidence the Orange Fraud is obstructing was beneficial to him logic dictates he allow it to be revealed.

But every bit of documentary evidence and every witness's testimony revealed thus far shows Don's guilt.

It shows Baby Donald did exactly what he is accused of doing.

And that is why he doesn't want Pandora's box to be opened.
The usual load of bullshit. There is zero evidence against Trump, shit for brains.
1. Trump empowered Giuliani to employ the help of various members of the US diplomatic contingent to Ukraine, and some who were not part of that contingent, to put pressure on Ukraine to announce an investigation in to Joe Biden. A campaign that began in the spring of 2019. Trump directed Ukraine pressure, US diplomat says
2. Leverage was used, at Trump's direction, as a means to get Ukraine to acquiesce to Trump's requests in the form of the withholding of military aid authorized by Congress.
"Clear direction from POTUS to continue hold."
https://www.justsecurity.org/67863/...ts-reveal-extent-of-pentagons-legal-concerns/
3. Resulting from the WB complaint, a summary of the transcript of the Zelensky call was released revealing Trump speaking to Zelensky about the investigations he wanted Ukraine to announce. A transcript WH officials tried to hide from other members of the government and the public by placing it in a code level secret server typically used for keeping national security matters secret. AP FACT CHECK: Trump's flawed 'read the transcript' defense
4. Trump and Sondland were overheard discussing the efforts to get Ukraine to announce an investigation in to Biden.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/21/imp...ow-he-overheard-trump-call-with-sondland.html
5. Officials in the admin and the Pentagon expressed concern the hold was illegal.
https://publicintegrity.org/nationa...rried-ukraine-aid-halt-violated-spending-law/
A GAO analysis of the laws pertaining to the hold found it was, in their opinion, illegal.
6. Ukrainian officials asked about the aid on the day Trump called Zelensky when he said, "I need you to do us a favor though," prior to asking Ukraine to investigate Biden (and the server).
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/20/ukr...ump-zelenskiy-call-impeachment-testimony.html
7. Part time, acting Chief-of-Staff Mick Mulvaney publicly acknowledged the quid pro quo.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/17/poli...d-pro-quo-donald-trump-ukraine-aid/index.html
So did EU ambassador Sondland.
Sondland acknowledges Ukraine quid pro quo, implicates Trump, Pence, Pompeo and others
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...741e3c-0b92-11ea-8397-a955cd542d00_story.html
8. US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch was relieved of her post by Trump as a result of a smear campaign launched against her by Giuliani because she posed on obstacle to carrying out the scheme to extort Ukraine. Defiant Yovanovitch says she was ‘kneecapped’ amid Trump 'smear campaign'
Lev Parnas recently stated her removal was directed as a payoff to get a Ukrainian official to produce dirt on Biden. https://slate.com/news-and-politics...risma-biden-dirt-fire-ukraine-ambassador.html
9. All of the 17 witnesses who testified during the House inquiry corroborate 1-8.
10. If any of the witnesses or documentary evidence Trump has blocked as part of his obstruction of the investigation can offer a refutation of the evidence above it is his prerogative to present it.
11. The solicitation of help in a US election from a foreign person or government is illegal.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...s-illegality-of-soliciting-campaign-help-from

And much, much more.
Lolololollol the Trump yelling on a cellphone as evidence!!! Fucking priceless!!

"4. Trump and Sondland were overheard discussing the efforts to get Ukraine to announce an investigation in to Biden.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/21/imp...ow-he-overheard-trump-call-with-sondland.html"

Andrew Quomo tested this claim on live TV by calling his mother, and third parties couldn't hear a thing being said on the other end. Like almost everything on your list, this is bullshit that was debunked. However, a TDS moron never quits using useful horseshit.

Well, sure, if your goal is to hide evidence, that's an argument. I posted so yesterday a couple of times. Part of the point is for voters to see the Rs and Trump hiding evidence. Democrats have known all along that the Rs would run a cover-up for Trump. They had surrendered their own power previously, when Trump declared phony emergencies for arms sales and diverting funds. The congresscritters and functionaries of the Party of Trump are the most cowardly bunch of quislings to ever don pastel tutus. With luck, enough voters will see that. Good luck, that is. Bad luck and you and King Donald (First of his Name, Breaker of Deals) will flush democracy down the toilet.

There ya go...depend on Luck and pray for ! LOL.

Might as well for all the good attacking America has done you so far.

I haven't attacked America.

r

In the 2018 election, Democrats received 9.5 million more votes than the Rs, and in the past 7 Presidential elections, the Repubs have won the popular vote exactly once. You don't get to decide what is and isn't anti-Americanism more than any other American. It doesn't make you 'patriotic' to spew bullshit like that.

Of course I get to decide. And I elected a President to do it for me. Shouldn't you get back to telling us how right Iran is and how wrong America is?

I say again..if you want to make the rules then win an election. As for the rest of us the money power and deep state arent a substitute. So you have to take what you get...which is President Trump until 2025 and a Trump dominated Supreme Court for the rest of your life.

Learn to lose...and not so shrilly.

Last edited:

r

Of course I get to decide. And I elected a President to do it for me. Shouldn't you get back to telling us how right Iran is and how wrong America is?

I say again..if you want to make the rules then win an election. As for the rest of us the money power and deep state arent a substitute. So you have to take what you get...which is President Trump until 2025 and a Trump dominatedr Supreme Court for the rest of your life.

I'm not shrill. You're saying stupid stuff. You're on the side that wants less evidence and less information. You're being played.

r

I say again..if you want to make the rules then win an election. As for the rest of us the money power and deep state arent a substitute. So you have to take what you get...which is President Trump until 2025 and a Trump dominatedr Supreme Court for the rest of your life.

I'm not shrill. You're saying stupid stuff. You're on the side that wants less evidence and less information. You're being played.

Its sounds like demons being driven from a herd of swine. "Its not faaaaaairrrrrrr".

r

Why didn’t your people ask for the evidence when the process was in the House?

r

Its sounds like demons being driven from a herd of swine. "Its not faaaaaairrrrrrr".

Now you're just trolling. If you come up with anything interesting, post it.

r

Now you’re just an idiot.
There is a process in the House that was followed.
Now it’s in the Senate.

r

They did ask for the evidence. As you know, if you have two brain cells. Is it as simple as asking for it?

r

How well did this work in the Kavanaugh hearings? Not very well :) You are behind the times. People recognize what is going on and simply put up with a certain amount of third world antics out of decency. *Nothing* the press says will make a difference. No matter the repetition or the volume. We simply dont care what you think and we dont need your approval do we?

Now it’s in the Senate.

And the Senate - controlled by Repubs - wants to see as little evidence as possible.

r

They did ask for the evidence. As you know, if you have two brain cells. Is it as simple as asking for it?
Yes, they did.
Now tell me what the response was and if the response was valid according to law.

Now it’s in the Senate.

And the Senate - controlled by Repubs - wants to see as little evidence as possible.
All the “evidence” produced so far has been of less value than any waste.
All you want is scandal fodder for CNN clicks.

Yes, they did.
Now tell me what the response was and if the response was valid according to law.

Some people honored subpoenas and some didn't even acknowledge them. I don't know in which cases the legal response may have been valid. No Executive Privilege was claimed, but the President ordered Executive Branch employees not to appear. Some did and some didn't. I'm not aware that Trump fired anyone for honoring a subpoena, in defiance of his order.

The House hearings are over. The Senate majority can decide to hear as little as it wants. As far as I'm concerned, the less the better. The case has been clear and convincing - to the sighted. More testimony will hurt the R Senators, but refusing to hear it makes them look even worse.

All the “evidence” produced so far has been of less value than any waste.

Let's settle for this: All the massive evidence so far, of which you are belligerently ignorant, has been wasted on you. Predictably so, and it has also been wasted on the "Better Know Less" caucus, also collectively known as Rightardia.

r

Now it’s in the Senate.

Wants to? They are in charge. Put there by the American people. If that’s what we want the. That’s what will happen.

Forum List

Back