What is going on with the Republican party?

I voted for Reagan and Daddy Bush four times. Unfortunately, the party I once admired is no more. Until they are completely destroyed and dump the right wing hate mongers, I'm not coming back
Which right wing hate mongers??

I keep hearing this complaint about how "extreme right" the GOP has become, with precious little supporting evidence.

Care to take a stab at it?

I voted for Reagan and Daddy Bush four times. Unfortunately, the party I once admired is no more. Until they are completely destroyed and dump the right wing hate mongers, I'm not coming back

I keep hearing this complaint about how "extreme right" the GOP has become, with precious little supporting evidence.

It's easier just to claim it than to prove it. Shut up.

Gladly.
The ones who are trying to convince the elderly that healthcare will lead to death squads
The ones comparing healthcare to the Nazi party
The ones recomending death to abortion doctors
The ones linking gay marriage to beastiality

Gladly.
The ones who are trying to convince the elderly that healthcare will lead to death squads
I notice that you aren't naming names....Just regurgitating lefty freak stereotypes.

Got substance?

Sorry, but as a former republican, my former party is getting really scary
- Comparing the President the Nazis and being serious about it
- Denying the President is a real american
- Calling the President a racist
- Busing in and coaching protesters that healthcare is evil
- Fear mongering about gays
- undermining foreign policy
- stonewalling the economy
- refusing to compromise on any issue

Is there any question why moderates and independents are repulsed by this version of the republican party?
Did you sleep through the last 8 years and what the democrats did? Aside from the words "health care" and "gays", what's different?

The fact that there is a concerted effort to drive out moderates in the party is one glaring piece of evidence.

"RINOs"
Torture.
Spying on Americans.
Quixotic wars in the Middle East.
Birthers.
High ranking members of the party apologizing to Rush Limbaugh.
Introducing Creationism into schools.

Shall I go on?

"A time will come when my party views me as a liberal." - Barry Goldwater.

Welcome to the independents ... ;)

It's not any better in the Dems right now either. Third party here we come!

neither you nor rightwinger fool anybody,, both are as left as you can get,,

Really??

this is good news! very good news,, and good riddance too..

The fact that there is a concerted effort to drive out moderates in the party is one glaring piece of evidence.

"RINOs"
Torture.
Spying on Americans.
Birthers.

Shall I go on?

You certainly have your KOS talking points down pat! good going bud.

Sorry, but as a former republican, my former party is getting really scary
- Comparing the President the Nazis and being serious about it
- Denying the President is a real american
- Calling the President a racist
- Busing in and coaching protesters that healthcare is evil
- Fear mongering about gays
- undermining foreign policy
- stonewalling the economy
- refusing to compromise on any issue

Is there any question why moderates and independents are repulsed by this version of the republican party?
Did you sleep through the last 8 years and what the democrats did? Aside from the words "health care" and "gays", what's different?

Hmm... Whats different? The 5/4 split on the Court soon maybe will invert? The Filibuster proof yard sale in the Senate. A President that totally blew away property rights in relation to Preferred Stock and Bond holders of two major car companies, giving an early Christmas Presents to the UAW. ACORN is growing faster than the Blob. We're being auctioned away to the highest bidder.

I guess my major complaints about the Republican Party are Arland Specter, Lindsey Graham, and John McCain, when Their lips move.

"RINOs"
Torture.
Spying on Americans.
Birthers.

Shall I go on?

I'm still wondering what makes any of that (besides the RINO thing, which is the chief complaint of those who have left the party) "far right".

What the fuck is KOS?

now that's what i call dishonest.

Are you referring to DailyKos?

I have never been there. Not once. I don't go to liberal sites.

I suppose if you are on the extreme right of American society, RINOs, torture, domestic spying, birthers and Creationism are all pretty run of the mill.

:lol: you don't go to liberal sites? why honey bunny,, KOS is where every single solitary democrat launched his or her campaign from,, :lol:

I have been to Huffington's site once, and that's because Google took me to a link there. I was at Democratic Underground once maybe five years ago. But I don't go to liberal sites.

I have been to Huffington's site once, and that's because Google took me to a link there. I was at Democratic Underground once maybe five years ago. But I don't go to liberal sites.

perhaps you should,, give you a good idea where the talking points you parrot are coming from,, hell,, I go I know the talking points as good as you guys do.. oh and another good source MSNBC Olberman, Maddow,, Tingles, and Mr. Ed.. perhaps that's where they were embedded in yer brain.

Gladly.
I notice that you aren't naming names....Just regurgitating lefty freak stereotypes.

Got substance?

If you watched the news you would not need to ask for names. You can even watch FOX to get the infformation.

now that's what i call dishonest.

Are you referring to DailyKos?

I have never been there. Not once. I don't go to liberal sites.

I suppose if you are on the extreme right of American society, RINOs, torture, domestic spying, birthers and Creationism are all pretty run of the mill.

:lol: you don't go to liberal sites? why honey bunny,, KOS is where every single solitary democrat launched his or her campaign from,, :lol:

Willow, You are one of todays Republicans that I was talking about and everyone else is talking about. You represent about 20% of the electorate.

Like most of today's Republicans you just don't get it and probably never will.

Forum List

Back