Bitch-ass Snitch Line has Big Brother Watching YOU!...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
The Natural Truth | Was NH Man The First Victim Of Obama's Snitch Line?

But only if you are a Conservative, I am Sure...

Please, Share this with Everyone who wants to Warn others:

06-12-2009-big-brother.jpg

I'm a Self-Serving Bastard!... ;)

:)

peace...

I find it amusing that suddenly these tools are starting to care about the police state their man Bush was such a big proponent of.

Well, btter late than never, I guess.

Yeah that's right, Mal, our government is out of control and we have been slowly evolving into a police state since the late sixties when the government began funding local cops.

Glad you're finally getting it, now that the DEM masters are on the throne.

Last edited:
I find it amusing that suddenly these tools are starting to care about the police state their man Bush was such a big proponent of.

Yeah that's right, Mal, our government is out of control and we have been slowly evolving into a police state since the late sixties when the government began funding local cops.

(43) was too Nice to the Left... Barry has Nixonesque Enemies Lists...

Distinctions.

peace...

BOOOOOOOOSH!!!

Oh wait, did Booooosh ever have a snitch hotline? Didn't think so.

Next apologist, blame shifter and excuse maker, please step forward.

BOOOOOOOOSH!!!

Oh wait, did Booooosh ever have a snitch hotline? Didn't think so.

RDN Article: Three Muslim Medical Students Detained and Released

As a matter of fact, I believe he did. A year after 9/11 he requested all Americans turn in their neighbors for any suspicious activity. Three Muslims on their way to school in Miami were arrested and detained because someone reported them making "suspicious comments". This came after President Bush had requested that Americans be on alert and turn in anyone that was suspicious.

Then we have the wiretapping fiasco and the Patriot Act.

I'll be that apologist if you want and you will probably attack me for this, but President Bush asked for much the same thing in 2002.

I think I was about the only conservative that was concerned about this kind of thing happening too.

I'm not sure that link above is going to work so here is the cached page from the search:
Sep 13, 2002
CNN
On September 13, 2002, CNN reported that Ayman Gheith, Kambiz Butt and Omer Choudhary "were all medical students heading to a nine-week course in Miami, and that's what they were talking about at a Shoney's restaurant in Calhoun, Georgia... Gheith said... Eunice Stone said she overheard the three Muslim men at [the] Shoney's restaurant Thursday morning making suspicious comments... She called authorities... Authorities took the woman's account extremely seriously. They shut down a 20-mile stretch of [highway]... for most of the day, bomb squad units searched the men's two cars and federal authorities interrogated all three men extensively... In the end, authorities said there was no threat, the cars were cleared, Interstate 75 reopened and the men were released."
Sep 16, 2002
Yahoo News
On September 16, 2002 Yahoo News reported that "a Miami hospital says it no longer wants the three Muslim medical students who were detained for 17 hours after a woman said she overheard them discussing terror plans. The men later said the incident was simply a misunderstanding... The medical school where the men are studying, Ross University, had agreed to transfer them to a different training program.... Kambiz Butt, 25, said Sunday that he and Ayman Gheith, 27, and Omar Choudhary, 23, simply want to clear their names and be allowed to continue their education in the United States... 'We're medical students. We are not terrorists,' Butt said, flanked by Gheith and Choudhary. 'Our concern in life is to become doctors. We want to help people. We do not want to hurt'... All three are U.S. citizens."
Sep 22, 2002
The Florida Sun-Sentinel
On September 22, 2002 The Florida Sun-Sentinel reported that "less than a week after Larkin Community Hospital president enraged Muslim community leaders by turning away three medical students cleared of planning terror attacks, Dr. Jack Michel received a hero's welcome at a Saturday afternoon Islamic conference... Michel would not confirm that the students would return to Larkin once the publicity died down, but Altaf Ali, the executive director for the Florida chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations that sponsored the event, said the agreement was negotiated last week."
Sep 22, 2002
The Miami Herald
On September 22, 2002 The Miami Herald reported that "the physician charged with coordinating the education of three Ross University medical students detained in a recent Alligator Alley terrorist scare says he's been removed from his position at Larkin Community Hospital because he tried to find another Miami-area hospital for the students to complete their course work. Fernandez, who remains employed by Ross, said neither administrators at Ross nor a letter from Larkin explained why he was removed. The order, Fernandez said, came from Larkin's Chief Executive Officer Dr. Jack Michel. Michel confirmed that the hospital ended its affiliation with Fernandez but denied that it had anything to do with the placement of the students. He would not say why Fernandez was removed."

Here is a follow-up story:

CNN.com - Man in terror scare says woman is lying - September 13, 2002

The project name was Operation TIPS. Here's Wiki's description of Operation TIPS.

Operation TIPS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation TIPS, where the last part is an acronym for the Terrorism Information and Prevention System, was a program designed by President George W. Bush to have United States citizens report suspicious activity. It came under intense scrutiny in July 2002 when the Washington Post alleged in an editorial that the program was vaguely defined, and investigative political journalist Ritt Goldstein observed in Australia's Sydney Morning Herald [1] that TIPS would provide America with a higher percentage of 'citizen spies' than the former East Germany had under the notorious Stasi secret police.
The program's website implied that US workers who had access to private citizens' homes, such as cable installers and telephone repair workers, would be reporting on what was in people's homes if it were deemed "suspicious."[5] The initial start of the program was to be August 2002 and would have included one million workers in ten US cities and then to be expanded.[6]

Operation TIPS was accused of doing an "end run" around the United States Constitution, and the original wording of the website was subsequently changed. President Bush's then-Attorney General, John Ashcroft denied that private residences would be surveilled by private citizens operating as government spies. Mr. Ashcroft nonetheless defended the program, equivocating on whether the reports by citizens on fellow citizens would be maintained in government databases. While saying that the information would not be in a central database as part of Operation TIPS, he maintained that the information would still be kept in databases by various law enforcement agencies.[7]

The databases were an explicit concern of various civil liberties groups (on both the left and the right) who felt that such databases could include false information about citizens with no way for those citizens to know that such information was compiled about them, nor any way for them to correct the information, nor any way for them to confront their accusers.

Hey! Does this remind anyone of Candidate Obama's promise of a Citizen Defense Force? In this realm, there is not much difference between Bush and Obama is there?

Immie

As a matter of fact, I believe he did.
Here you go again, comparing apples to oranges. Boooosh NEVER had a "snitch line" for reporting "disinformation" about him or his policies. Obama DOES have. Do you understand the difference? I bet you do not.

And look! here's my friend Bod right on que!
One:

Two:

Three:

Four:

Five:

Six:

And I'm sure it goes on.

SSDP
Hey Bod..... When your only defense is "mom, the other kid did it too" it sort of undermines the "change" mantra a little, doesn't it? Especially when you're simply being dishonest about it. Bush never had a "snitch hotline" for people to report their friends and neighbors for "disinformation" or disagreeing with him or his policies. Obama does have.

Last edited:
Here you go again, comparing apples to oranges. Boooosh NEVER had a "snitch line" for reporting "disinformation" about him or his policies. Obama DOES have. Do you understand the difference? I bet you do not.

There is no difference. Bush asked you to call in information about your neighbors. Obama asked you to do it via email. Big F'ing difference there my friend.

The issue here is not reporting "disinformation". The issue is reporting Red Blooded Americans that happen to disagree with the President's attempts to push Universal Health Care upon us. The issue when President Bush was in charge was turning in your neighbors because you thought they were anti-american. Not a whole hell of a lot of difference there either.

Report all the "disinformation" you want. I could give a rat's ass if they report any so-called misinformation I happen to put in my posts. But when they start turning me in because I speak out against this piece of shit legislation, I have a problem with that. Do you understand that?

Immie

Last edited:
More MOBama Propaganda... It's OK to Organize if you AGREE with Barry:

Jeff --

I wanted to send you an urgent invitation to an important public meeting with Rep. Ed Perlmutter tomorrow (Saturday, August 8th). He'll be talking to constituents and gathering feedback -- this is an ideal opportunity to make sure your support for health insurance reform is seen and heard at exactly the right time.

Our congressional representatives are back home this month, and they're facing more and more pressure from special interests on health insurance reform. It's critical that we get out there and show them where we stand.

I hope you can join us.

What: Health Care Public Event with
Rep. Ed Perlmutter

Where: King Soopers
500 E. Bromley Lane
Brighton, CO 80601

When: Saturday, August 8th
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.

Our representatives are under attack by Washington insiders, insurance companies, and well-financed special interests who don't go a day without spreading lies and stirring up fear. We need to show that we're sick and tired of it, and that we're ready for real change, this year.

Please come to the public meeting, and make sure that the most powerful voices in this debate are those calling for real reform, not angrily clamoring for the status quo.

RSVP here:

Organizing for America | Event | Standing up for insurance reform in Brighton with Rep. Perlmutter

Thanks,

Gabe

Gabe Lifton-Zoline
Colorado State Director
Organizing for America

P.S. -- Before the event, please print off a flyer to display and make sure that your support is visible.

Paid for by Organizing for America, a project of the Democratic National Committee -- 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington, D.C. 20003. This communication is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

To unsubscribe, go to: Organizing for America

---

peace...

There is no difference. Bush asked you to call in information about your neighbors. Obama asked you to do it via email. Big F'ing difference there my friend.

The issue here is not reporting "disinformation". The issue is reporting Red Blooded Americans that happen to disagree with the President's attempts to push Universal Health Care upon us. The issue when President Bush was in charge was turning in your neighbors because you thought they were anti-american. Not a whole hell of a lot of difference there either.
Your answer is apologist garbage. Obama's snitch system is about what HE calls "disinformation." "Report bad things people say about me and my policies." NOT about reporting suspected terrorists.

You don't see the difference because you do not wish to do so.

Your answer is apologist garbage. Obama's snitch system is about what HE calls "disinformation." "Report bad things people say about me and my policies." NOT about reporting suspected terrorists.

Come on MM, you are not that stupid.

I don't support either one of these snitch programs. I believe President Obama's program is extremely alarming and nothing more than a continuation of what President Bush started in 2002.

I'm no apologist. I think both programs are steps towards the destruction of this great country.

Oh and by the way, I voted for Bush twice... albeit begrudgingly the second time. I did not vote for Obama... of course, I didn't vote for that whiny assed liberal McCain either.

Immie

Last edited:

I don't support either one of these snitch programs. I believe President Obama's program is extremely alarming and nothing more than a continuation of what President Bush started in 2002.

I'm no apologist. I think both programs are steps towards the destruction of this great country.

Oh and by the way, I voted for Bush twice... albeit begrudgingly the second time. I did not vote for Obama... of course, I didn't vote for that whiny assed liberal McCain either.

Immie

Oh dear, you've twisted some rather sensitive tails, my friend. Stand by for some not-on-topic message traffic.

Immie

Oh dear, you've twisted some rather sensitive tails, my friend. Stand by for some not-on-topic message traffic.

Yeah, I'm about to get it from both ends... now where is that delete button? :lol:

Immie

Forum List

Back