The Republican Party Brand Continues To Crater With Voters, Including It's Own

One shouldn’t make the mistake, however, of discounting or underestimating the GOP – the Republican agenda remains very much a threat to democracy and our democratic institutions.

That's why I mentioned the billionaire, wholly owned corrupt judiciary, and conservative media, in the tank for them.

This has been their plan since Nixon was impeached, and was delayed in '76 with the election of Carter. Once they got Reagan in, they had their guy to destroy the middleclass revolution from 1946-1979. Once the billionaire class was developed through tax cuts, the repeal of anti trust laws, transferring the wealth to conservative leaning corporations, and private interests. They could now start down the path to where we are today.

Throw in an entire new media apparatus, that catered to the ignorant, bigot class, that will gladly vote against their own interests, if they think it will take away any support from those they don't like, and the trifecta of the building blocks of a fascist regime are in place.

That's why I mentioned the billionaire, wholly owned corrupt judiciary, and conservative media, in the tank for them.

This has been their plan since Nixon was impeached, and was delayed in '76 with the election of Carter. Once they got Reagan in, they had their guy to destroy the middleclass revolution from 1946-1979. Once the billionaire class was developed through tax cuts, the repeal of anti trust laws, transferring the wealth to conservative leaning corporations, and private interests. They could now start down the path to where we are today.

Throw in an entire new media apparatus, that catered to the ignorant, bigot class, that will gladly vote against their own interests, if they think it will take away any support from those they don't like, and the trifecta of the building blocks of a fascist regime are in place.
Billionaires are all guess what party skrewey?
Are you stupid or somethin Forrest?

The fascist regime is already in place right goosestepper??

Nope. The FY2021 budget was $6.8 trillion.

The FY2022 budget was 6.2 trillion. The FY2023 budget was $6.1 trillion.

The GOP and the Democrats will still agree to massively overspend, after the GOP puts on some theater for the rubes.
1. OK, I had these numbers for years. I'm not sure how the Budget went from $4.9T to $6.8T????
2021 Federal Budget
Outlays $4.88T
Receipts $3.86T
Deficit $1.02T

Discretionary Spending
Defense $753b
Non-defense $733b
Total $1.49T

Mandatory Spending
Social Security $1,115b
Medicare 746b
Medicaid 452b
Other 660b
Interest on Debt 379b
Total $3.39T

2. It really doesn't matter how we got here, we're here. BOTH parties got us here. Our credit card is maxed-out. Our credit rating is dropping, and the interest on the DEBT is skyrocketing. Republicans will cut spending, or the dollar crashes.

1. OK, I had these numbers for years. I'm not sure how the Budget went from $4.9T to $6.8T????
2021 Federal Budget
Outlays $4.88T
Receipts $3.86T
Deficit $1.02T

Discretionary Spending
Defense $753b
Non-defense $733b
Total $1.49T

Mandatory Spending
Social Security $1,115b
Medicare 746b
Medicaid 452b
Other 660b
Interest on Debt 379b
Total $3.39T

2. It really doesn't matter how we got here, we're here. BOTH parties got us here. Our credit card is maxed-out. Our credit rating is dropping, and the interest on the DEBT is skyrocketing. Republicans will cut spending, or the dollar crashes.
Republicans will never cut spending. Their campaign war chests would be seriously depleted if they turned on their donor class like that.

Republicans will never cut spending. Their campaign war chests would be seriously depleted if they turned on their donor class like that.
OK, based on the recent past, Repubs never raise taxes, but they would cut democrat priorities.
I don't know how this will end. I hope the dollar doesn't crash.

Republicans suck. America is finally waking up to that fact.
Typing more lies with no proof again.
Here are the reasons democrats suck:

From their MSM propaganda networks and hi-tech oligarchs
to the FBI orchestrating cover ups and fake Russian disinformation claims
to their university leftist programming centers
to their CRT propaganda teachings in schools
to their "deep state" hold on the government
to their creeping attacks on family values & religious beliefs
to their lawless prosecutors
to their drug culture
to their "great replacement" operation
to their grip on school boards, calling parents “domestic terrorists”
to their tranny bullshit getting little kids butchered
to their warped views of the US military
to their vicious attacks on parental rights
to their voter fraud networks
to their hatred of religions, calling Catholics “domestic terrorists”
to their war on Christmas
to their hatred of the Founding Fathers
to their fake history and racism
to their drag shows in grade schools
to their late term abortions
To the FBI spying on Catholics
to their hatred of Patriotism, the American flag, and THE 4TH OF JULY
to the Marxists pushing for the US military to use EV vehicles

Newt's better idea was to impeach Clinton over a blow job while he himself was cheating on his second wife.
Look at the self righteous smirking slimeball they made SOTH. Second in line to the W.H.

That pile of shit has utter contempt for anyone who isn't a WASP & who just ran down to MAL to bow at the feet of the biggest lowlife grifting gangster who ever entered politics in the hisory of this Country.

Trump is grooming Johnson as his running mate for the vote of the "born again" crowd.

The party is sucking wind among independents at 58 points underwater: 14% favorable, 72% unfavorable.There's simply no way around the fact that the Republican Party brand is continuing its rapid descent amid the leadership of a four-time indictee who is presiding over a party that no longer believes in the Constitution, law and order, or even democratic norms.

Civiqs tracking of the GOP favorability rating has the party 42 points underwater with registered voters (66% unfavorable, 24% favorable)—a 7-point decline since the beginning of August.

And the cultists will continue to lose, even with a corrupt judiciary, and a corporate owned conservative media, that continue rigging the system in their favor.
As an independent, I can attest to our disgust over Republicans of late.

I had briefly toyed with the idea of voting Trump in 2024, but will now vote 3rd party.

That's an interesting link.

Since both major parties each have only 25 percent of the registered voters, and Independents make up 40 percent, the next president must win over the Independents.

What I find fascinating is that only 59 percent of registered Republicans have a favorable opinion of their own party!

That's one helluva hill the GOP is going to have to climb just to have a chance.

gop-favorable.jpg

When a quarter of your own party hates you, that's not good.

Of course, most of them will still vote Republican under the current "lesser of two evils" philosophy dragging our country under. But some will just stay home on Election Day.

Meanwhile, 72 percent of Independents can't stand the GOP. That's very bad for them.

Meanwhile, I looked up where the Democrats stand: Civiqs

81 percent favorable and only 10 percent unfavorable among their party's voters.

HUGE difference.

66 percent of Independents can't stand the Democratic Party, either.

democrats-favorable.jpg

Thanks for the topic!
Yup - we despise Democrats as well, though less, as reflected.

2024 will be a banner year for 3rd party candidates! :)

Total lie.... Gingrich is easily the most overrated "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) in the last 30 years.

What was the National Debt when W took office, and what is it now....???

Newt kept the lid on spending, a lid that has yet to be put back, and it looks like Johnson just folded up and will spend for Ukraine and Israel with no spending cuts...

What was the National Debt when W took office, and what is it now....???

Newt kept the lid on spending, a lid that has yet to be put back
Horseshit....He and the democrats took credit for what was going to happen anyway.
, and it looks like Johnson just folded up and will spend for Ukraine and Israel with no spending cuts...
A day that ends in "y".

Horseshit....He and the democrats took credit for what was going to happen anyway.

A day that ends in "y".
The 2018 Budget Proposal: Less State, More Defense | The Quantitative Peace

The explosion in spending that has pushed the US Federal Debt from $5.9 trillion when W took office to over $32 trillion today starts right after Gingrich was couped by the Faux News supported Zionist Fascist W supporters....

Biden and the democrats are tanking and they have no clue what to do...so lets whine about Republicans...

See you in November...
Top Dem/Liberal strategists say the people's reaction to Bidenomics propaganda is that Biden is TONE DEAF, recommend urgently to stop using the term Bidenomics.

Forum List

Back