What is Biden Doing Today?

Last month, last year, yesterday, Who gives a shit? Why are you defending Iran in this?

I am not defending Iran, I am pointing the money Biden agreed to give back, of which not one dime has been so far, did not help or lead to this attack.

Our ignorant ex-President referred to Hamas as "Hummus". :lol:

Then he compared his body to Biden's, saying he is in better shape. :laughing0301:

That's how in-depth his grasp of the situation in Israel is.

I am not defending Iran, I am pointing the money Biden agreed to give back, of which not one dime has been so far, did not help or lead to this attack.

According to these sources, the Wall Street Journal reports, officers from Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) collaborated closely with Hamas for several months, beginning in August, to strategize and coordinate air, land, and sea incursions into Israeli territory — a significant breach not witnessed since the 1973 Yom Kippur War.

According to these sources, the Wall Street Journal reports, officers from Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) collaborated closely with Hamas for several months, beginning in August, to strategize and coordinate air, land, and sea incursions into Israeli territory — a significant breach not witnessed since the 1973 Yom Kippur War.
Round about the time they got the 6 billion dollars

Our ignorant ex-President referred to Hamas as "Hummus". :lol:

Then he compared his body to Biden's, saying he is in better shape. :laughing0301:

That's how in-depth his grasp of the situation in Israel is.
He's about to come on the tv- in a few minutes. Is there anyone left in this country- that believes this clown? That - He Even knows where he is? Does anyone in the rest of the world even listen? :)
we'll see?

They have not gotten it, not a dime has been released to them.
You keep repeating that bullshit like its true. The money has been unfrozen. Iran has access to it. You must think the money was given in cash

He's about to come on the tv- in a few minutes. Is there anyone left in this country- that believes this clown? That - He Even knows where he is? Does anyone in the rest of the world even listen? :)
we'll see?
Originally he was supposed to speak an hour ago. They’re probably waiting for the drugs to kick in so he can read from the teleprompter.

You keep repeating that bullshit like its true. The money has been unfrozen. Iran has access to it. You must think the money was given in cash

Yet, even the Repubs are telling Biden to refreeze it since NONE OF IT HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT YET

Forum List

Back