What is Biden Doing Today?

We know he hosted a party yesterday, complete with music. What has he done today? Eleven American killed, thousands of Jews killed and tortured, and It’s radio silence from the White House.

President Joe Biden - Public Schedule Calendar​

1696937523968.png
Factbase
https://factba.se › biden › calendar

Joe Biden - President's Public Schedule ; 12:00 PM · The White House · 7 ; 2:30 PM · State Dining Room · 6 ; 4:05 PM · Oval Office · 5 ; 1:00 PM · James S. Brady Press ...

I don't know how stuff like that even enters a person's mind.

Always looking for a little perceived edge, no matter how ugly the situation -- must be a terrible way to go through life.
Biden’s Iran envoy benched amid investigation, security clearance suspension: reports
A U.S. official told CNN Thursday that his clearance was suspended after the State Department conducted an investigation into the possible mishandling of classified documents. While Malley remained at his post amid the investigation, he was barred from accessing classified information, the official added.

One more time:

THIS 6 Billion Dollars had NOTHING to do with all the money and support Iran has been giving Hamas and Hezbollah BECAUSE ......

NOT one penny has been given to Iran, yet. It is still ALL in the hands of a Qatar Bank.

Thank you all.
I have 100 dollars to buy a coat. But if I do, I will not be able to pay my rent. But now I have a promise of access to 100 dollars for rent at the end of the month. SO I use the 100 dollars to buy the coat and I will use the promised 100 dollars to pay the rent at the end of the month.

To not understand that is naïve.

I have 100 dollars to buy a coat. But if I do, I will not be able to pay my rent. But now I have a promise of access to 100 dollars for rent at the end of the month. SO I use the 100 dollars to buy the coat and I will use the promised 100 dollars to pay the rent at the end of the month.

To not understand that is naïve.
What an idiotic comparison, which is not even a comparison but an attempt to show that you actually know anything about how things work.

Iran still has oil. Iran still sells oil. The weapons and everything else Iran has supplied to Hamas and Hezbollah was from money earned by Iran or otherwise long, long before the 6 Billion was given 2 weeks ago.

But the retards of the world, like you, will hear any conspiracy and repeat those conspiracies because your brain is worth nothing.

Keep it up, your retarded conspiracies are great in the Comedy circuit.

OhPleaseJustQuit

OK, spill it…..how do you know I’m a Jew?

Because we're actually friends and we've been through two of these boards!

Because you're a smart person and a great source of information when I have a question about anything Judaic.

Because you have always had a level head about the fact that I choose not to take sides on this issue because I'm neither Jewish nor Arab.

If I remember right, that poster who jumped in your face is someone who has expressed, at least once, a POV with which I agreed, and now I see an issue and a response that makes me agree with them less. An issue that is turning people on one another.

"They" have had us at one another's throats about race, "gender", abortion, Trump, Biden, guns, welfare, taxes, and just when I think I have figured out who I want to trust, this issue is going to finally tear us apart, if "they" have their way.

Anyway, I plan to always be real friends with you, mostly because you generally display respect even for those with whom you disagree.

Yeah, folks. She's Jewish.

What an idiotic comparison, which is not even a comparison but an attempt to show that you actually know anything about how things work.

Iran still has oil. Iran still sells oil. The weapons and everything else Iran has supplied to Hamas and Hezbollah was from money earned by Iran or otherwise long, long before the 6 Billion was given 2 weeks ago.

But the retards of the world, like you, will hear any conspiracy and repeat those conspiracies because your brain is worth nothing.

Keep it up, your retarded conspiracies are great in the Comedy circuit.
interesting that you had to go on the offensive by calling me names.
Speaks volumes.

One more time: Money is fungible.

The man you voted for helped enable this situation. Appeasing Iran emboldened them.

Think about that when you vote next time.
And Hamas know Americans can be negotiated for Because Biden will give them whatever they want

If Biden hadn’t released the $6 billion to Iran, knowing it’s a state sponsor of terror, and instead Trump was still president, this would never have happened.

You think this whole thing was planned and prepared for in the last month?

Forum List

Back