What is a feminist?

You can think that, if it makes you feel better. But I'm pretty certain they'd have no problem taking your money.

ETA: What does NOW have to do with feminism anyway? They're a special interest group - a PAC for like-minded people. They don't have a monopoly on the term feminist.

Try telling NOW they don't speak for feminists in general. Hell, most of the time, they like to pretend they speak for WOMEN in general.

I was a charter member of NOW when it organized in another state. I sadly removed myself and have disassociated myself from that organization when it became obvious that it was not at all interested in furthering the interests of women. It was interested in furthering the interests of liberal/leftist women only. And thus, to me, it because dishonest and just another shill for the Democratic Party. And I was a registered Democrat at the time too, but not interested in participating in a partisan advocacy group.

Good for you! I'm beginning to like your 'roar.'

Violent Feminists Attack Argentinian Cathedral

December 12, 2013 by Mark Tapson

Argentine_cathedral-450x308.jpg

Each year the Encounter takes place in a different city; this November the city of San Juan was the unlucky winner. Knowing that this event tends to end in vandalism and graffiti, and having received threats of such against the Cathedral of San Juan Bautista, as many as 1500 rosary-praying Catholic men formed a human shield to peacefully protect it (700 more people of both sexes were inside, praying with their bishop). The men found themselves beset by a raging, Christian-hating, “horizontal organization” from the National Women’s Encounter that reportedly numbered about 7000.

If you want to see the true face of hateful bigotry, you would be hard-pressed to find a better current example than this disturbing video footage of radical feminists savagely attacking and even sexually molesting the cathedral’s peaceful guardians. The women, many of them topless, descended like a pack of rabid animals (and if you think that is an offensive comparison, check out the video and judge for yourself whether these women deserve more respect). They spray-painted the men’s crotches and eyes, painting swastikas on their chests and foreheads and Hitler moustaches on their faces. They performed obscene sexual acts in front of them and pushed their breasts into the men’s faces, all the while shouting “get your rosaries out of our ovaries,” a catchy slogan for which the subtext is “We demand the right to murder our own children.” Reports from young Catholics present at the cathedral gave the impression that it was a “satanic attack” with “demonic figures.”

Here is a topic suggestion for next year’s National Women’s Encounter: perhaps someone in their horizontal organization could explain how they reconcile their feminist solidarity with the gender violence they commit against the female half of the future population they are so casual about aborting.

Violent Feminists Attack Argentinian Cathedral | FrontPage Magazine

Forum List

Back