What if

What if I told you that the revolution already started.

I'm sure your male counterparts here can't wait to see what you look like in fatigues, riding a Harley around like Ms. Mad Max and waving a rebel flag.

The only reason he is doing it is because it is morally wrong and damages the image of the US around the world

I love this argument. It is predicated on the believe that most nations look to us for moral leadership and not the fact that most nations use this and other appearent moral lapses for political justification of their positions. To believe otherwise is nothing less than pollyannish.

Do you mean to say that other nations will use the fact that we torture against us???

Do you mean to say that other nations will use the fact that we torture against us??

huh ????

The only reason he is doing it is because it is morally wrong and damages the image of the US around the world

I love this argument. It is predicated on the believe that most nations look to us for moral leadership and not the fact that most nations use this and other appearent moral lapses for political justification of their positions. To believe otherwise is nothing less than pollyannish.

Do you mean to say that other nations will use the fact that we torture against us???

What is funny is those nations that yell the loudest against us generally (notice I indicated generally) are much worse than we could ever be. The "torture techniques" we utilized pale in comparison to what they use on a daily basis in their prison systems.
So yes, we are decried as immoral and savages by nations who use this as ammunition to rally others against us while commiting acts that would make Gengis Khan blush.

MSNBC ????? Osama's nazi' propaganda machine ????? what a lyin' sack shit your are. isn't it time for recal exam :lol::lol::lol::lol:

and how about this?
Top economists see the recession ending by fall | csmonitor.com

Top economists see the recession ending by fall
Unemployment, though, will continue to rise through the end of the year, they say.

By Ron Scherer | Staff writer/ May 27, 2009 edition
Print this Buzz up!Email and shareRepublish Get e-mail alerts RSS
New York

A prominent panel of 50 professional forecasters says the US economy is finally stabilizing and the recession should end by this fall. But for the second year in a row, they add, the economy will shrink with a cumulative decline that will give the nation the worst downturn since the last years of the Eisenhower administration.

The drag on the economy is no longer housing or consumer spending. Rather, it’s lagging business investment in inventories, construction, and purchases of equipment as profits have collapsed, say the economists who participated in the quarterly survey of the National Association for Business Economics (NABE).

In fact, despite recent signs in the past several weeks that the rate of decline in the economy is slowing, the economists have lowered their forecasts for the next several quarters compared with their last survey in February. But, despite the lower forecast, the panel expects the economy to start to grow this summer.

“The bad news is mostly behind us,” says Chris Varvares, president of St. Louis-based Macroeconomic Advisers and the president of NABE. “The good news is that the NABE panel expects economic growth to turn positive in the second half of this year, with the pace of job losses narrowing sharply over the remainder of this year and employment turning up in early 2010.”

Of course posters like namvet are still praying for an economic collapse

why should i pray. duh its already here. would you like the address of the dummies board??? you fit right there. let me know

MSNBC is just can't :lol::lol: hard enough

NYcarbineer said:
Conservatism is dead. Get over it. The conservatism of every generation eventually dies. It's called progress.

"Conservatism" generally can be a great balance. It's the wild-eyed reactionaries that spoil it for those conservatives who really have good intentions. Last cycle is was the rabid evangelicals. This time it's the rabid locked and loaded maniacs.

what if I told YOU your so full a shit the whites of eyes have turned brown.

what if i told you the world has already told Osama to kiss its ass

what if i told you your weak willed and weak minded

what if i told you Osama has broken ALL campaign promises

what if i told you what a real rightwinger is

what if i told you that you bought into the biggest political scam in US history

what if told you Osama created all these disasters with the intention of owning this country

why don't i just tell you and all the other suckers

followObama.gif

to take a walk

You are a cocroach. Pixie you are so disgusting..I wouldn't fuck you with his dick. You are both traitorous scum. You didn't learn a damn thing from viet nam. Your so called service was wasted on us and you.

and your a virus there's no cure for. only 1 way to stop that constant buzzing in your head. my service taught me, unlike you shit for brains, to stand on my own 2 feet and make my own decisions who make your???? thought so. what did you serve in??? the girl scouts. pussy

You're no Vietnam Vet, so stop pretending you are. Veterans at some point reveal something about their experiences or at least their rank, unit, etc. and ALL of them post some sort of military ID in their profiles. They are proud countrymen who served their country which then and now included both conservatives and liberals. (And now I'm sure you'll scramble to make something up.)

1. if you did not know this in 10/2008 then you were an idiot who did not watch the news. Bush set this in place by then already you tainwallow.

2.Anyone who paid attention to the economic signs for years before this happened ( that doent include the Bush admin because they ignored all the economic signs until 9/2008) knew the economy was going to collapse, letting our auto industry completely fail is one sure way to leave the coutnry in the breach.

3.Um Dude really dont you know Nixon started the whole Czar thing.

4.Paying for the mess Bush and the republican created by throwing money into a hole in the middle east and sytematically distroying our economy. Wow I guess you really believed Rush when he called Barrak "the magic negro"? How the fuck was he supposed to fix the mess , with a bag full of republicans "no we cants"?

5. A return to following the international laws? dude why do you think AQ now has recruiting problems?

6.Its called regulations and oversight, you know to keep this mess from happening again. Its deregulation that caused most of this mess.

7. gee seeing that Bush kissed him on the mouth and held his hand I think just bowing is an improvement.

8. I have heard not one f'ing word from Obama on this subject. BTW your whole problem of losing all elections has been cause by R radio. you people listen to them instead of the facts and get all worked uo over lies. The best thing to happen to the R party would be to see the likes of Rush off the air. He keeps you filled with lies and looking stupid in any real discussion. Why would any dem want that to stop?

9. Cops are the number one people who want these laws. Heres a sad little fact for you. The vast majority of Americans dont want you to be able to kill them so fast when you go all Murrah building on us. The regulations on arms already inclede alot of weapons and I never heard you trying to fight for your right to have nuclear arms. Your right to bear arms is not breached by these laws ,you can still bear arms.

10. complete horseshit.

11. complete horseshit.

This is why you guys keep losing elections, you cant keep the facts straight and have no vision into the effects of your shitty policies.

[youtube]cMnSp4qEXNM[/youtube]

in your case lies matter

And of course previously posted FACTS completely debunking your OLD YouTube "fact" went completely ignored. Grow up, you little twit, and recognize when your facts are lame and you need to just stop posting them over and over again.

You are a cocroach. Pixie you are so disgusting..I wouldn't fuck you with his dick. You are both traitorous scum. You didn't learn a damn thing from viet nam. Your so called service was wasted on us and you.

and your a virus there's no cure for. only 1 way to stop that constant buzzing in your head. my service taught me, unlike you shit for brains, to stand on my own 2 feet and make my own decisions who make your???? thought so. what did you serve in??? the girl scouts. pussy

You're no Vietnam Vet, so stop pretending you are. Veterans at some point reveal something about their experiences or at least their rank, unit, etc. and ALL of them post some sort of military ID in their profiles. They are proud countrymen who served their country which then and now included both conservatives and liberals. (And now I'm sure you'll scramble to make something up.)

You're no Vietnam Vet, so stop pretending you are

prove im not. your a communists. fuck you asswipe

1. What if I told you he would stop a panic in the financial markets and move us out of the worst recession in 70 years?

2. What if I told you he would rescue America's auto industry?

3. What if I told you he would revive America'a once proud reputation around the globe?

4. What if I told you he would put an end to TORTURE?

5. What if I told you he would reverse environmental policies that put our country back 30 years?

I wouldn't believe a word of it - because it HASN'T HAPPENED!
The auto industry is not out of the wood yet. They did get a boost with the clunkers, but what next??? The clunkers program was a ripoff too - people have to pay Income tax on that money! That wasn't said until after the program ended!

The panic in the financial markets are not over either. They say 1000 banks could fail in the next 2 years. Banks aren't loaning money to anying with the least little "ding" on their credit report.

He's revived America's once proud reputation??? Come on...they look at us like idiots now for electing him!

Ok - the end to torture...the only reason he's trying to do this is because it'll look bad on the republicans and CIA. I believe in all people's rights, but when people from other countries come here and murder thousands of our own people, you can bet i'm all for anything they need to do to them! They wouldn't hesitate cutting our heads off, but God forbid we pour water on their face!

Environmental policies? all he wants to do is make his buddy Gore rich, and come up with more ways to tax the crap out of us. He's not doing anything FOR the environment, he does it for himself.

AARGH!!!! They pay SALES tax!!! As I'm about to go running and screaming away from my monitor. I cannot stand such fucking ignorance.

what if i told you that you bought into the biggest political scam in US history

what if told you Osama created all these disasters with the intention of owning this country

followObama.gif

to take a walk

:clap2: I love that picture. That should be the icon for the liberals who blindly follow obama and never question his policies and his "friends"

But of course the same thing was said of the Bush administration, among others. You people have stolen all our good stuff and now pretend you thought it all up in your own little heads. That would include drinking the Kool-Aid, accusations of fascism/Hitler comparisons, or oligarchies (SPELLED CORRECTLY, GLENNIE!), walking in lockstep, goosestepping, blah blah blah.

None of this is NEW, dearie. You people were pissed off when Clinton beat Bush 41 so took it out on us in the 90's, we gave it back when Bush 43 took over, and now you're giving it back. And it gets more ignorant with each cycle. Round and 'round it goes. I'm glad I'll be jumping off for good, soon.

so will we. know that story about the door????

:clap2: I love that picture. That should be the icon for the liberals who blindly follow obama and never question his policies and his "friends"

But of course the same thing was said of the Bush administration, among others. You people have stolen all our good stuff and now pretend you thought it all up in your own little heads. That would include drinking the Kool-Aid, accusations of fascism/Hitler comparisons, or oligarchies (SPELLED CORRECTLY, GLENNIE!), walking in lockstep, goosestepping, blah blah blah.

None of this is NEW, dearie. You people were pissed off when Clinton beat Bush 41 so took it out on us in the 90's, we gave it back when Bush 43 took over, and now you're giving it back. And it gets more ignorant with each cycle. Round and 'round it goes. I'm glad I'll be jumping off for good, soon.

You're fingers are starting to slur. Your bong needs refreshing and you need to waddle over and get another brew.

You're fingers are starting to slur. Your bong needs refreshing and you need to waddle over and get another brew.

pull the heroine needle outta your brain and hit the road.

"WHO" are you??
You are no freedom loving honest American so stop pretending you are

Your personal attacks on someones service to our country is pretty damned low. You know nothing of NamVet and his life. He chooses to tell what he wants.

He does not have to tell any of us anything. He has a right to keep things private if he wishes

I have not told people here of any of my life experiences, I do not trust people for the most part, because of people like you

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

"WHO" are you??
You are no freedom loving honest American so stop pretending you are

Your personal attacks on someones service to our country is pretty damned low. You know nothing of NamVet and his life. He chooses to tell what he wants.

He does not have to tell any of us anything. He has a right to keep things private if he wishes

I have not told people here of any of my life experiences, I do not trust people for the most part, because of people like you

ive heard all that crap before. and I expect it. and get a good laff from it. their just frustrated blow hards. the proof is in my avatar...............last place they even think of looking. my service and rank are posted. their just to stupid to look

Last edited:

followObama.gif

to take a walk

Ya tell me about it ya twat. I didn't go into your trick bag. I learned to fly privately and flew in the Carribean smuggling pot a lot longer than your pathetic little tour. I'll put Colombians, Jamaicans, Cubans against cong...anytime...Not to mention every dick tom and harry in a dozen branches of government hell bent to fly my dick into the ocean.

Like I've said before...I'll pick my own friends and enemies..thankyou.

Forum List

Back