What if

1. What if I told you he would stop a panic in the financial markets and move us out of the worst recession in 70 years?

2. What if I told you he would rescue America's auto industry?

3. What if I told you he would revive America'a once proud reputation around the globe?

4. What if I told you he would put an end to TORTURE?

5. What if I told you he would reverse environmental policies that put our country back 30 years?

I wouldn't believe a word of it - because it HASN'T HAPPENED!
The auto industry is not out of the wood yet. They did get a boost with the clunkers, but what next??? The clunkers program was a ripoff too - people have to pay Income tax on that money! That wasn't said until after the program ended!

The panic in the financial markets are not over either. They say 1000 banks could fail in the next 2 years. Banks aren't loaning money to anying with the least little "ding" on their credit report.

He's revived America's once proud reputation??? Come on...they look at us like idiots now for electing him!

Ok - the end to torture...the only reason he's trying to do this is because it'll look bad on the republicans and CIA. I believe in all people's rights, but when people from other countries come here and murder thousands of our own people, you can bet i'm all for anything they need to do to them! They wouldn't hesitate cutting our heads off, but God forbid we pour water on their face!

Environmental policies? all he wants to do is make his buddy Gore rich, and come up with more ways to tax the crap out of us. He's not doing anything FOR the environment, he does it for himself.

You need a friends upgrade.

Sorry but Obama and his czars can never be my friends...
Conservatism is dead. Get over it. The conservatism of every generation eventually dies. It's called progress.

Whenever conservatism dies, the country follows shortly afterwards (this is because conservatism builds and sets aside some wealth (verses spending all the wealth on 'feel good' programs) for problems that haven't happened), the 'progressives'/'liberals/communists/or whatever name you want to use for people that spend other people' wealth run out of money, the population is enslaved, the country fails.
A new leader comes along to make a long list of tyrants.
Eventually, people get enough fortitude to stand up and form another conservative gov.
It is a good place to live with lots of opportunity, and then the spoiled children of the nation ruin it, again.
We are witnessing the 'spoiled' demanding without sacrificing, that others give up what they have, to 'benefit' those that don't sacrifice. If it happened on the street, they would be called thieves.
Don't expect those that can see, to stand silently by, as the "spoiled" work to ruin the most beneficial nation in the history of the world.
When dealing with a child, no, is a perfectly acceptable answer.

He's revived America's once proud reputation??? Come on...they look at us like idiots now for electing him!
Obama's rating abroad: 61 percent positive. US image: 39 percent. | csmonitor.com

Obama's rating abroad: 61 percent positive. US image: 39 percent.Views of the US and its role in the world remain about as negative as before Obama's election, according to new poll that represents nearly two-thirds of the world's population.
By Howard LaFranchi | Staff writer of The Christian Science Monitor
from the July 7, 2009 edition

Washington - President Obama has zoomed to the top of world leadership charts – a far cry from the basement of global public opinion where President Bush found himself for most of his time in office.

This is according to a new poll that represents nearly two-thirds of the world's population. But the same poll finds that as popular as Mr. Obama may be, overall views of the United States and its role in the world remain about as negative as before his election.

In a few countries of key interest to the US, like Pakistan, opinion of the US has sunk further.

The annual WorldPublicOpinion.org survey, coordinated by the University of Maryland's Program on International Policy Attitudes (PIPA), comes out just as Obama is in Russia on another global-outreach trip, aimed at improving perceptions of the US abroad.

As a presidential candidate, Obama often cited mending America's global image as a key task for any incoming administration. In the days before Obama's travel this week, White House officials cited the president's Cairo speech to the world's Muslim communities last month for the positive impact it had on America's image abroad.

1. What if I told you he would stop a panic in the financial markets and move us out of the worst recession in 70 years? Caroljo: I wouldn't believe a word of it - because it HASN'T HAPPENED!

Leading indicators signal recession's end - Stocks & economy- msnbc.com

Leading indicators signal recession's end
GDP could begin to grow again this quarter, Conference Board says

NEW YORK - The recession will end this summer, if it hasn't already, a research group's measure of employment, stocks and other indicators suggests.

The Conference Board said Thursday that its index of leading indicators rose 0.6 percent in July, its fourth straight gain. The measure is meant to project economic activity in the next three to six months.

The indicators suggest the recession has bottomed out, and growth in economic activity will begin soon. Gross domestic product, which has shrunk for four straight quarters, could grow this quarter, said Ken Goldstein, the Conference Board's economist.

Ok - the end to torture...the only reason he's trying to do this is because it'll look bad on the republicans and CIA.

The only reason he is doing it is because it is morally wrong and damages the image of the US around the world

1. What if I told you he would stop a panic in the financial markets and move us out of the worst recession in 70 years? Caroljo: I wouldn't believe a word of it - because it HASN'T HAPPENED!

NEW YORK - The recession will end this summer, if it hasn't already, a research group's measure of employment, stocks and other indicators suggests.

The Conference Board said Thursday that its index of leading indicators rose 0.6 percent in July, its fourth straight gain. The measure is meant to project economic activity in the next three to six months.

The indicators suggest the recession has bottomed out, and growth in economic activity will begin soon. Gross domestic product, which has shrunk for four straight quarters, could grow this quarter, said Ken Goldstein, the Conference Board's economist.

MSNBC ????? Osama's nazi' propaganda machine ????? what a lyin' sack shit your are. isn't it time for recal exam :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just recieved this from a friend, she asked me to share it with everyone I can.

Just think about it folks.

What would you say if I gave you 11 reasons why the elections in 2010 will
be the most important in the history of the United States ?

1. What if I had told you in October 2008, before the last presidential
election, that before Barack Obama's first 100 days in office, the federal
government would be in control of both the mortgage and the banking
industries? That 19 of America 's largest banks would be forced to undergo
stress tests by the federal government which would determine if they were
insufficiently capitalized, so they must be supervised by the government?

Would you have said, "C'mon that will never happen in America ."

2. What if I had told you that within Barack Obama's first 100 days in
office the federal government would be the largest shareholder in two of the
US Big-Three automakers: Ford, GM, and Chrysler? That the government would
kick out the CEO's of these companies and appoint hand-picked executives
with zero experience in the auto industry and that executive compensation
would be determined, not by a Board of Directors, but by the government?

Would you have said, "C'mon that will never happen in America ."

3. What if I had told you that Barack Obama would appoint 21 Czars, without
congressional approval, accountable only to him, not to the voters, who
would have control over a wide range of US policy decisions. That there
would be a Stimulus Accountability Czar, an Urban Czar, a Compensation Czar,
an Iran Czar, an Auto Industry Czar, a Cyber Security Czar, an Energy Czar,
a Bank Bailout Czar, and more than a dozen other government bureaucrats with
unchecked regulatory powers over US domestic and foreign policy.

Would you have said, "Cmon that will never happen in America ."

4. What if I had told you that the federal deficit would be $915 billion in
the first six months of the Obama presidency - with a projected annual
deficit of $1.75 trillion - triple the $454.8 billion in 2008, for which the
previous administration was highly criticized by Obama and his fellow
Democrats. That congress would pass Obama's $3.53 trillion federal budget
for fiscal 2010. That the projected deficit over the next ten years would be
greater than $10 trillion.

5. What if I had told you that the Obama Justice Department would order FBI
agents to read Miranda rights to high-value detainees captured on the
battlefield and held at US military detention facilities in Afghanistan .
That Obama would order the closing of the Guantanamo detention facility with
no plan for the disposition of the 200-plus individuals held there. That
several of the suspected terrorists at Guantanamo would be sent to live in
freedom in Bermuda at the expense of the US government. That some of our
returning US veterans would be labeled terrorists and put on a watch list.

6. What if I had told you that the federal government would seek powers to
seize key companies whose failures could jeopardize the financial system.
That a new regulatory agency would be proposed by Obama to control loans,
credit cards, mortgage-backed securities, and other financial products
offered to the public.

7. What if I had told you that Obama would travel to the Middle East, bow
before the Saudi king, and repeatedly apologize for America 's past actions.
That he would travel to Latin America where he would warmly greet Venezuela
's strongman Hugo Chavez and sit passively in the audience while Nicaraguan
Marxist thug Daniel Ortega charged America with terrorist aggression in
Central America .

8. Okay, now what if I were to tell you that Obama wants to dismantle
conservative talk radio through the imposition of a new "Fairness Doctrine."
That he wants to curtail the First Amendment rights of those who may
disagree with his policies via internet blogs, cable news networks, or
advocacy ads. That most major network television and most newspapers will
only sing his phrases like state-run media in communist countries?

Would you say, "Cmon that will never happen in America ."

9. What if I were to tell you that the Obama Justice Department is doing
everything it can to limit your Second Amendment rights to keep and bear
arms. That the federal government wants to reinstate the so-called assault
weapons ban which would prohibit the sale of any type of firearm that does
not require the shooter to pull the trigger every time a round is fired.
That Obama's Attorney General wants to eliminate the sale of virtually all
handguns and ammunition, which most citizens choose for self-defense.

Would you say, "Cmon that will never happen in America ."

10. What if I were to tell you that the Obama plan is to eliminate states
rights guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment and give the federal government
sweeping new powers over policies currently under the province of local and
state governments and voted on by the people. That Obama plans to control
the schools, energy production, the environment, health care, and the wealth
of every US citizen.

Would you say, "C'mon, that will never happen in America ."

11. What if I were to tell you that the president, the courts, and the
federal government have ignored the US Constitution and have seized powers
which the founders of our country fought to restrict. That our last
presidential election may have been our last truly free election for some
time to come. That our next presidential election may look similar to the
one recently held in Iran . (And maybe under review by ACORN.)

I know - I know what you will say. That will never happen in America .

Hopefully you realize the significance of taking the census away from the
Commerce Department and placing it under the White House, where Acorn has
been given broad authority to manage it.

If we don't do everything in our power to stop this madness in 2010 and
2012, may God have mercy on our soul as a country.

I would say that much of it is why Barack Obama was elected. People were sick and tired of domestic problems being shoved to the bottom of the list of priorities. People were sick of making enemies abroad by our tone. And NO ONE saw the magnitude of the economic collapse and its ripple effects nationwide, as well as globally.

I would also say that much of that blurb is simple BS projections and invalid assumptions.

MSNBC ????? Osama's nazi' propaganda machine ????? what a lyin' sack shit your are. isn't it time for recal exam :lol::lol::lol::lol:

and how about this?
Top economists see the recession ending by fall | csmonitor.com

Top economists see the recession ending by fall
Unemployment, though, will continue to rise through the end of the year, they say.

By Ron Scherer | Staff writer/ May 27, 2009 edition
Print this Buzz up!Email and shareRepublish Get e-mail alerts RSS
New York

A prominent panel of 50 professional forecasters says the US economy is finally stabilizing and the recession should end by this fall. But for the second year in a row, they add, the economy will shrink with a cumulative decline that will give the nation the worst downturn since the last years of the Eisenhower administration.

The drag on the economy is no longer housing or consumer spending. Rather, it’s lagging business investment in inventories, construction, and purchases of equipment as profits have collapsed, say the economists who participated in the quarterly survey of the National Association for Business Economics (NABE).

In fact, despite recent signs in the past several weeks that the rate of decline in the economy is slowing, the economists have lowered their forecasts for the next several quarters compared with their last survey in February. But, despite the lower forecast, the panel expects the economy to start to grow this summer.

“The bad news is mostly behind us,” says Chris Varvares, president of St. Louis-based Macroeconomic Advisers and the president of NABE. “The good news is that the NABE panel expects economic growth to turn positive in the second half of this year, with the pace of job losses narrowing sharply over the remainder of this year and employment turning up in early 2010.”

Of course posters like namvet are still praying for an economic collapse

Ok - the end to torture...the only reason he's trying to do this is because it'll look bad on the republicans and CIA.

The only reason he is doing it is because it is morally wrong and damages the image of the US around the world

I love this argument. It is predicated on the believe that most nations look to us for moral leadership and not the fact that most nations use this and other appearent moral lapses for political justification of their positions. To believe otherwise is nothing less than pollyannish.

I love this argument. It is predicated on the believe that most nations look to us for moral leadership and not the fact that most nations use this and other appearent moral lapses for political justification of their positions. To believe otherwise is nothing less than pollyannish.

Do you mean to say that other nations will use the fact that we torture against us???

PixieStix said:
Hopefully you realize the significance of taking the census away from the
Commerce Department and placing it under the White House, where Acorn has
been given broad authority to manage it.

If we don't do everything in our power to stop this madness in 2010 and
2012, may God have mercy on our soul as a country.

But of course YOU don't realize that's a fucking lie.

ACORN and the Census | FactCheck.org

White House spokesman Ben LaBolt, March 2009: The president wants to ensure that the census conducts a fair and accurate count. … The census director will report to the Commerce secretary. Like in every census under Democratic or Republican administrations there will be interest in Congress and at the White House in this national priority.

ACORN has indeed signed on to partner with the Census Bureau in connection with the 2010 census, along with about 30,000 other groups at the time of this writing. Others under "A" include, for example, the American Statistical Association, the Asian Pacific American Legal Center, Avon Products Inc. and 57 additional organizations and corporations. The Census Bureau’s Web site includes an open invitation to sign on, and the agency says it expects to have more than 100,000 partners by the time the process is over. That may even be an underestimate: In 2000, it signed up 140,000 partners.

12) What if the alleged opposition party was full of such contemptible, waffling, hypocrite turds, who wouldn't know a principle if it fell on them, had esconsed themselves as the only "viable alternative"?

Describing your "new" party?

I still can't believe Obama let GM out of their environmental obligations to the nation, enabling them to shed hazardous sites in bankruptcy. The new GM now has NO legal obligation for the cleanup, that debt now shifted to you. I don't think folks realize the depth of that cleanup, and I'm not sure GM is the only concern. I have no idea why the media won't hold Obama accountable for this crime and selling us out. Republicans no better, where are they in this mess? Both Parties are corrupt as hell, too bad.

Since when do you people care about the environment?

1. What if I told you he would stop a panic in the financial markets and move us out of the worst recession in 70 years?

3. What if I told you he would revive America'a once proud reputation around the globe?

5. What if I told you he would reverse environmental policies that put our country back 30 years?

And what if we told you that you are re spouting off election talking points with no basis in fact whatsoever

Election talking points? Uh oh, still cold in that cave?

I'd notice that you're a hack-in-the-box rube, who falls for it because the snake oil salesman telling you this hogwash has a (D) next to his name.

And another feeble response

Notice you can't refute the results of Obama's first 7 months.

Forgive Dude, he just likes to see all them perty words he uses up on the screen. Makes him feel real smart, even though they never really say anything.

what if I told YOU your so full a shit the whites of eyes have turned brown.

what if i told you the world has already told Osama to kiss its ass

what if i told you your weak willed and weak minded

what if i told you Osama has broken ALL campaign promises

what if i told you what a real rightwinger is

what if i told you that you bought into the biggest political scam in US history

what if told you Osama created all these disasters with the intention of owning this country

why don't i just tell you and all the other suckers

followObama.gif

to take a walk

Which one is you, Nammie?

what if i told you that you bought into the biggest political scam in US history

what if told you Osama created all these disasters with the intention of owning this country

followObama.gif

to take a walk

:clap2: I love that picture. That should be the icon for the liberals who blindly follow obama and never question his policies and his "friends"

But of course the same thing was said of the Bush administration, among others. You people have stolen all our good stuff and now pretend you thought it all up in your own little heads. That would include drinking the Kool-Aid, accusations of fascism/Hitler comparisons, or oligarchies (SPELLED CORRECTLY, GLENNIE!), walking in lockstep, goosestepping, blah blah blah.

None of this is NEW, dearie. You people were pissed off when Clinton beat Bush 41 so took it out on us in the 90's, we gave it back when Bush 43 took over, and now you're giving it back. And it gets more ignorant with each cycle. Round and 'round it goes. I'm glad I'll be jumping off for good, soon.

followObama.gif

to take a walk

Which one is you, Nammie?

none. those are liberal doing what they do best

Forum List

Back