What If We Wind Up With A Trump/Rubio Ticket? Flip Florida, Ohio And Pennsylvania?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana: :dance: :iagree: Trump may be a little behind "The Beast", but what if he does get the nomination and chooses Marco Rubio as VP? Now you know that will make a dent in the 5-8 point lead Hillary "Supposedly Has" over The Donald.
Any comments and predictions? Any of you guys think this could be the ticket to take out the Clintons once and for all? Hey, at least now, we would have to "Very Hot First Ladies"
:thewave:

:banana: :dance: :iagree: Trump may be a little behind "The Beast", but what if he does get the nomination and chooses Marco Rubio as VP? Now you know that will make a dent in the 5-8 point lead Hillary "Supposedly Has" over The Donald.
Any comments and predictions? Any of you guys think this could be the ticket to take out the Clintons once and for all? Hey, at least now, we would have to "Very Hot First Ladies"

His choice of VP could be a game changer. I have been hearing rumblings that he will take a woman in the role. I'm not sure how that will pan out.

If he does...I bet she has breast implants

He may need to announce a VP selection in order to head off a Cruz/Kasich ticket.

It's a Trump sweep of all 5 states. This is the end of the never Trump hashtag,

He can choose Rubio but Rubio would still have to accept it and it's by no means a sure thing he would.
Rubio strikes me a a guy who's ego is bigger than his integrity. He would accept. I doubt Trump would offer though. But what do I know, i've only been paying attention to the shit flinging they were doing at each other...

He can choose Rubio but Rubio would still have to accept it and it's by no means a sure thing he would.
Rubio strikes me a a guy who's ego is bigger than his integrity. He would accept. I doubt Trump would offer though. But what do I know, i've only been paying attention to the shit flinging they were doing at each other...
I think he would accept if it was Kasich maybe Cruz I think he knows Trump baring the upset of the century will get hammered in the general and does not want his name attached to that.

I will NOT vote for Trump if he picks Cruz or Rubio or Bush as vp

He may need to announce a VP selection in order to head off a Cruz/Kasich ticket.

Kasich will not be Cruz's pick.

But here is an interesting question: will Trump get his choice of VP?

I mean usually this isn't a question but even if he does manage to win the nomination because the delegates are bound to him during round one, many of the delegates are loyal to Cruz, even ones that are committed to vote Trump on the first ballot. So Cruz will have a lot of control of the delegates.

Add to that that the establishment may want to reign Trump in with their own guy. We may have a fight over VP of he wins.

If Trump does win, it will be weird since he will literally be one of the weakest candidates in the convention in recent history

I will NOT vote for Trump if he picks Cruz or Rubio or Bush as vp

He may have no choice

Forum List

Back