What if we took white cops OUT of black neighborhoods?

Ok, point out where I went wrong and set me back on track. I'm lost.
We know you are lost. You frequently are. You went wrong from the beginning.

Message received. This is where I ignore you for the rest of the post for failure to argue on the merits.
I dont argue false merits. When you can address my post without diverting I may deign to discuss things with you.

Ignored.
Lucky for you.

ignored

We know you are lost. You frequently are. You went wrong from the beginning.

Message received. This is where I ignore you for the rest of the post for failure to argue on the merits.
I dont argue false merits. When you can address my post without diverting I may deign to discuss things with you.

Ignored.
Lucky for you.

ignored
Not really. If I was ignored you wouldnt respond but thanks for admitting I am impossible to ignore.

Ignored.
Lucky for you.

ignored
Not really. If I was ignored you wouldnt respond but thanks for admitting I am impossible to ignore.

ignored

I am. You keep replying so you belie your own words. i have your number old man.

I may regret this, but you are cordially invited to respond here Two Histories Which one is Correct US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum . I think your perspective is conducive to the conversation.

Having just black police officers in Ferguson is like putting chimps in charge of the chimp section at the zoo.

Forum List

Back