Should media refrain from telling people the victims skin color?

NeoTemplar

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2012
Should media refrain from telling people the victims skin color under most circumstances? It only seems to inflame peoples hatred, and if they give the victims name it shouldn't matter as the victims family and friends would already know.

That does seem to be true in a certain sense, i think perhaps its because they dont want to be associated with Racism against Blacks because they could be sued. Where as its debated by people whether or not Racism against Whites even exists.

Should media refrain from telling people the victims skin color under most circumstances? It only seems to inflame peoples hatred, and if they give the victims name it shouldn't matter as the victims family and friends would already know.
You cant do that in this country. Its very foundation is based in racism, racists, and race.

No.

They should go back to telling the color of perps though.

Question the validity of reporting on minor crimes at all. Not like knowing what badguy states away killed what innocent bystander means anything to me in that I'm affected by it, or can do something about it. All it does it manipulate peoples' emotions making them angry, sad, or feel helpless so they then buy whatever useless crap comes on dureing the next commercial break.

Question the validity of reporting on minor crimes at all. Not like knowing what badguy states away killed what innocent bystander means anything to me in that I'm affected by it, or can do something about it. All it does it manipulate peoples' emotions making them angry, sad, or feel helpless so they then buy whatever useless crap comes on dureing the next commercial break.
Damn, you are that easily manipulated?

Get a machine that lets you pre-record and zip through commercials if you are that impressionable.

Why wouldnt you want to know the facts of all crime?
How do you gain a consensus among the populace as to the best way to deal with a problem if they have no stats?
I say put it all out there.

Damn, you are that easily manipulated?

Get a machine that lets you pre-record and zip through commercials if you are that impressionable.

Shiiiitt...the left wing media has him so locked up it's downright pathetic.

Newspapers often have a policy of not reporting the race of criminals in order to avoid reinforcing stereotypes. It does not work.

Black social pathology has legitimate policy implications. The mainstream media has an obligation to draw attention to black illegitimacy, stupidity, and crime.

Newspapers often have a policy of not reporting the race of criminals in order to avoid reinforcing stereotypes. It does not work.

Black social pathology has legitimate policy implications. The mainstream media has an obligation to draw attention to black illegitimacy, stupidity, and crime.

In short....Stop Sugar Coating the News!!!

I am surprised by the number of people who genuinely seem to think, fifty years after the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was signed, that blacks are as intelligent as whites, that the only reason they perform less well in school is that the schools are under funded. These people think blacks are no more dangerous than whites. The only reason they are more likely to be in prison is that so many of them are convicted of "non violent drug offenses," and so on.

For at least two generations the main stream media has been propagating a myth, that is really based on lies, of innate racial equality.

What is even more reprehensible about this is not only the lies, but the suppression of the truth. People who tell the truth about the Negro race risk losing, not only their jobs, but their careers.

Well what about people like those in Ferguson who don't care who's guilty or what the evidence says and just want someone to lynch? How do we deal with them? Im sorry to say this but if they were white no one would complain, but when it comes to Black-Americans there seems to be a lot of suppressed anger in people of all races and most of them don't seem to know what there even angry at.

I am surprised by the number of people who genuinely seem to think, fifty years after the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was signed, that blacks are as intelligent as whites, that the only reason they perform less well in school is that the schools are under funded. These people think blacks are no more dangerous than whites. The only reason they are more likely to be in prison is that so many of them are convicted of "non violent drug offenses," and so on.

For at least two generations the main stream media has been propagating a myth, that is really based on lies, of innate racial equality.

What is even more reprehensible about this is not only the lies, but the suppression of the truth. People who tell the truth about the Negro race risk losing, not only their jobs, but their careers.
I'm surprised you can form coherent thoughts. Your pathology is interesting. I wonder what happened to you to feel so much sorrow for yourself. You are constantly whining about Black people. It would be pitiful if not so funny.

Forum List

Back