What if we took white cops OUT of black neighborhoods?

and just let black people patrol their own neighborhoods?

What if we just go Full Apartheid and put blacks on reservations?

Jeebus. Can't we just quit looking at EVERYTHING through a racial filter?

Do you have a link for that? Sounds like more of your bullshit.
Stuff Black People Don t Like - SBPDL The Cincinnati Option What Happened and will happen again When Police Stopped Patrolling Black Neighborhoods

Now here comes the "attack and condemn the source" excuse while ignoring the facts.
I wont condemn the source even though it is suspect. What I am condemning is your claim that there were no white cops and Black cops were patrolling the neighborhood. I see nothing of that in your link.

Which tells me you didn't read it. Ludington Daily News - Google News Archive Search
I need a quote that says there was a Black PD patrolling the neighborhoods and for some reason they were unable to police the neighborhood. I dont see anything like that. I do see that police stopped patrolling the neighborhoods for fear of racial claims. Thats odd if the cops were Black dont you think?

The OP mentions nothing about black POLICE patrolling. Besides, racial disparity in policing of black neighborhoods stems from black inability to score as high as whites on relevant exams and few blacks qualify for employment by the Police department anyway.
Then the OP is a failure. Just like you are. You cant patrol and expect it to work unless you have policing powers. At least not initially. This thread was more ignorant than I thought if thats what the OP is claiming..

I believe they tried that in Cincinnati. They accused the cops of racism and over patrolling/profiling the violent black districts. So the cops patrolled it as they might any district. Crime skyrocketed and then they accused the cops of racism for not patrolling their neighborhoods enough. Go figure.
Stuff Black People Don t Like - SBPDL The Cincinnati Option What Happened and will happen again When Police Stopped Patrolling Black Neighborhoods

Now here comes the "attack and condemn the source" excuse while ignoring the facts.
I wont condemn the source even though it is suspect. What I am condemning is your claim that there were no white cops and Black cops were patrolling the neighborhood. I see nothing of that in your link.

Which tells me you didn't read it. From the link. Ludington Daily News - Google News Archive Search

Black police patrolling is irrelevant. The op mentioned nothing about black POLICE patrolling.
No Black police patrolling is very relevant. You cant patrol something and expect it to work if the people patrolling dont have policing powers. You fail again.

The demographics from the Detroit PD. Still a train wreck despite a majority black police force.

Year 2000 breakdown of sex and race in the D.P.D.:[18]
  • Male: 75%
  • Female: 25%
  • African-American/Black: 63%
  • White: 34%
  • Hispanic, any race: 3%

Which tells me you didn't read it. From the link. Ludington Daily News - Google News Archive Search

Black police patrolling is irrelevant. The op mentioned nothing about black POLICE patrolling.
No Black police patrolling is very relevant. You cant patrol something and expect it to work if the people patrolling dont have policing powers. You fail again.

The demographics from the Detroit PD. Still a train wreck despite a majority black police force.

What do you mean by trainwreck? Be specific.

Yes, thank you. And the silence of your response is deafening.

Thats not a response. What do you mean by train wreck and posting those stats?

Detroit is still a Trainwreck.

What does that have to do with complaints about racism? Detroit would be worse of a trainwreck if the PD was all white. Where I grew up we had a predominantly white PD and led the nation in murders a couple of years.

What does that have to do with complaints about racism? Detroit would be worse of a trainwreck if the PD was all white.

By that thinking you assert that when a white cop uses deadly force its racism but when a black cop does it its not? Just because blacks are unjustly and ignorantly defending their thugs when they are legally killed in their act of thuggery is no excuse to demand that black cops who would have done the exact same thing take the place of the whites in the police force. But if the blacks who want to be police officers can outscore and out qualify the whites who want to join the force, I'm all for it. In either case we should not entertain black ignorance.

But even black cops are accused of anti-black racism. Video White Ferguson Protester Lectures Black Cop on Racism

Last edited:

What does that have to do with complaints about racism? Detroit would be worse of a trainwreck if the PD was all white.

By that thinking you assert that when a white cop uses deadly force its racism but when a black cop does it its not? Just because blacks are unjustly and ignorantly defending their thugs when they are legally killed in their act of thuggery is no excuse to demand that black cops who would have done the exact same thing take the place of the whites in the police force. But if the blacks who want to be police officers can outscore and out qualify the whites who want to join the force, I'm all for it.
Exactly. For one thing If a Black cop exerts force its already known that it was required. When a white cop does it most of the people in the neighborhood are going to automatically suspect racism because Black officers dont harass like white officers are known to do. If this dynamic exists the PD will be ineffective at their job and makes the situation 10x worse. Black officers do outscore white officers. The PD just wants to make sure they have more racist cave apes to keep Black people in line..

By that thinking you assert that when a white cop uses deadly force its racism but when a black cop does it its not? Just because blacks are unjustly and ignorantly defending their thugs when they are legally killed in their act of thuggery is no excuse to demand that black cops who would have done the exact same thing take the place of the whites in the police force. But if the blacks who want to be police officers can outscore and out qualify the whites who want to join the force, I'm all for it.
Exactly. For one thing If a Black cop exerts force its already known that it was required. When a white cop does it most of the people in the neighborhood are going to automatically suspect racism because Black officers dont harass like white officers are known to do. If this dynamic exists the PD will be ineffective at their job and makes the situation 10x worse. Black officers do outscore white officers. The PD just wants to make sure they have more racist cave apes to keep Black people in line..

So you would implement an affirmative action program on the basis that blacks are too ignorant to see the truth?

So you would implement an affirmative action program on the basis that blacks are too ignorant to see the truth?
Who said anything about affirmative action? I said whites being the majority of police officers would be a disaster in Detroit.

Who said anything about affirmative action? I said whites being the majority of police officers would be a disaster.

Indeed, black culture, poverty, illegitimacy, crime, and perceptions of racism are in fact a SELF IMPOSED disaster. I fail to see why we should institute an affirmative action program to get police demographics to meet that of the population. Indeed, you want the best cops on the force. Not the ones who got preference because of the local demographics. Black ignorance is no excuse for cops to change their behavior.

What does that have to do with complaints about racism? Detroit would be worse of a trainwreck if the PD was all white. Where I grew up we had a predominantly white PD and led the nation in murders a couple of years.

Thats because you lived in the ghetto you knucklehead.

Who said anything about affirmative action? I said whites being the majority of police officers would be a disaster.

Indeed, black culture, poverty, illegitimacy, crime, and perceptions of racism are in fact a SELF IMPOSED disaster. I fail to see why we should institute an affirmative action program to get police demographics to meet that of the population. Indeed, you want the best cops on the force. Not the ones who got preference because of the local demographics. Black ignorance is no excuse for cops the change their behavior.
I fail to see where anyone mentioned affirmative action? The problem with your theory is that its flat out wrong. Black police are better policing Black communities. Whites are worse. Sorry but thats the model most cities are going to despite your assumed wisdom.

Thats my point monkey.

Thats my point monkey.

So you think having black cops would have made a difference nlgger? :cuckoo:

Thats my point monkey.

Yes I do cave monkey.

Indeed, black culture, poverty, illegitimacy, crime, and perceptions of racism are in fact a SELF IMPOSED disaster. I fail to see why we should institute an affirmative action program to get police demographics to meet that of the population. Indeed, you want the best cops on the force. Not the ones who got preference because of the local demographics. Black ignorance is no excuse for cops the change their behavior.
I fail to see where anyone mentioned affirmative action? The problem with your theory is that its flat out wrong. Black police are better policing Black communities. Whites are worse. Sorry but thats the model most cities are going to despite your assumed wisdom.

Now the argument is that "Black police are better policing black communities." I must admit I have looked little into such a topic. Please provide me some reading material or studies that show black police are better at policing black communities. And whether you like it or not, white officers are going to outscore black officers on any police exam. Therefore, whites will always beat blacks into openings in the police department. The only way to change this is an affirmative action policy and the Supreme Court is clear on the unconstitutionality of ignoring higher qualified whites in preference of blacks who cannot pass the various exams (Do you want a link?).

Now you have undertaken the burden of proving that police departments with majority black officers in majority black areas are doing better then they otherwise would had they a majority white police force. That is indeed a tough argument to prove. Please do so.

Thats my point monkey.

Yes I do cave monkey.

By God there may be something to the theory that blacks have a low IQ.

Forum List

Back