What if we took white cops OUT of black neighborhoods?

Well, you'd have to break every civil rights law enacted since 1965 in order to create a segregated police force, where white police and black police work in separate precincts. Maybe we should do the same in our public schools, and on busses, in movie theaters?

Just don't send white cops to calls that involve black people. And going forward, I wouldn't blame white cops for turning and going the other direction if a confrontation with a black person is even possible. Why risk ruining your life, your career and your family?

We already know the PC Police will ignore any exculpatory evidence on the cop and they'll enjoy watching his life be wrecked, even if they can't prove his guilt.

Plus, as with Wilson, they will believe "evidence" that turns out to be provable, abject LIES because it suits their cause. So anyone can now claim anything, and it's over for you.

The PC Police wants us divided, they want America hyphenated, fuck it, there ya go. They win.

Last edited:
I wouldn't work in a black neighborhood if I was a cop. If this whole thing showed anything its just no way , as a white cop you have any business policing them.

Pull a Memphis PD on them and have everyone call off and just don't show up.

Let the illegals police them. That would have a nice symbolic ironic taste to it.

and just let black people patrol their own neighborhoods?

I believe they tried that in Cincinnati. They accused the cops of racism and over patrolling/profiling the violent black districts. So the cops patrolled it as they might any district. Crime skyrocketed and then they accused the cops of racism for not patrolling their neighborhoods enough. Go figure.

Yeah kinda like saying they don't need national guard troops in Ferguson and then complaining that the national guard wasn't around in Ferguson.

Why do we need national guard around here..its a police state you are over reacting

Where are the national guard troops..we need national guard troops here

Yeah kinda like saying they don't need national guard troops in Ferguson and then complaining that the national guard wasn't around in Ferguson.

Why do we need national guard around here..its a police state you are over reacting

Where are the national guard troops..we need national guard troops here

Over police a black neighborhood you get called a racist. Under police a black neighborhood you get called a racist. Whit flight? Racism. White investment in the black community? Gentrification. National Guard troops to prevent rioting? Racism. No National Guard troops? Racism. Redistrict a voting area to encompass more blacks? Racism, you're reducing black representation by shoving them all in one district. Redistrict a voting area to split up blacks? Racism, your splitting the black vote. Bus kids into white schools? Racism, you think that blacks cant learn next to other blacks. Keep blacks going to school in poor black neighborhoods? Racism, you're not giving them the opportunity the white kids have. Teach black kids Shakespeare? Racism, you're subjecting them to white culture. Teach kids the classics of black authors? Racism, they cant compete against the student who got a classical education.

How much more of this do I need to prove that every ill faced by the black community is always blamed on white people and it is a no win scenario.

I believe they tried that in Cincinnati. They accused the cops of racism and over patrolling/profiling the violent black districts. So the cops patrolled it as they might any district. Crime skyrocketed and then they accused the cops of racism for not patrolling their neighborhoods enough. Go figure.
Do you have a link for that? Sounds like more of your bullshit.

Chimps will chimp out, regardless of who the zoo keepers are.

Well, you'd have to break every civil rights law enacted since 1965 in order to create a segregated police force, where white police and black police work in separate precincts. Maybe we should do the same in our public schools, and on busses, in movie theaters?

Yup.

The alternative is never-ending Ferguson.

Ludington Daily News - Google News Archive Search

Stuff Black People Don t Like - SBPDL The Cincinnati Option What Happened and will happen again When Police Stopped Patrolling Black Neighborhoods

Now here comes the "attack and condemn the source" excuse while ignoring the facts.

Stuff Black People Don t Like - SBPDL The Cincinnati Option What Happened and will happen again When Police Stopped Patrolling Black Neighborhoods

Now here comes the "attack and condemn the source" excuse while ignoring the facts.
I wont condemn the source even though it is suspect. What I am condemning is your claim that there were no white cops and Black cops were patrolling the neighborhood. I see nothing of that in your link.

I wont condemn the source even though it is suspect. What I am condemning is your claim that there were no white cops and Black cops were patrolling the neighborhood. I see nothing of that in your link.

Which tells me you didn't read it. From the link. Ludington Daily News - Google News Archive Search

Black police patrolling is irrelevant. The op mentioned nothing about black POLICE patrolling.

Which tells me you didn't read it. Ludington Daily News - Google News Archive Search
I need a quote that says there was a Black PD patrolling the neighborhoods and for some reason they were unable to police the neighborhood. I dont see anything like that. I do see that police stopped patrolling the neighborhoods for fear of racial claims. Thats odd if the cops were Black dont you think?

Which tells me you didn't read it. From the link. Ludington Daily News - Google News Archive Search

Black police patrolling is irrelevant. The op mentioned nothing about black POLICE patrolling.
No Black police patrolling is very relevant. You cant patrol something and expect it to work if the people patrolling dont have policing powers. You fail again.

Which tells me you didn't read it. Ludington Daily News - Google News Archive Search
I need a quote that says there was a Black PD patrolling the neighborhoods and for some reason they were unable to police the neighborhood. I dont see anything like that. I do see that police stopped patrolling the neighborhoods for fear of racial claims. Thats odd if the cops were Black dont you think?

The OP mentions nothing about black POLICE patrolling. Besides, racial disparity in policing of black neighborhoods stems from black inability to score as high as whites on relevant exams and few blacks qualify for employment by the Police department anyway.

Forum List

Back