What If Us Atheists Are Right? Hmmmm...

the atheists are always shown to lie when they answer 'no' to the question of "do you believe in god."
lol!!

First of all I sincerely doubt that happens in a significant number of cases.

I also wonder how many religious types were found to be "liars".

Third, I wonder why xcited thinks polygraphs are scientific instruments?

Just remember--since the inception of scientific research, God had to move heaven from a mountain top, to the skies above and finally to an alternate dimension in order to test your beliefs.

If you knew, it would not be faith, now would it?

It sucks that we won't be able to say we told you so. :tongue:

If you are right it does not matter at all, since everyone will simple be dead. If we are right it actually matters to you since then, you may not get everlasting life. Sucks to be you.

So you're going to believe in something your whole life just in case? That's so lame. But then again, I guess I should live my life as though heaven is full of choice beer, good weed and lots of big breasted women. You know... just in case!:lol:

It sucks that we won't be able to say we told you so. :tongue:

If you are right it does not matter at all, since everyone will simple be dead. If we are right it actually matters to you since then, you may not get everlasting life. Sucks to be you.

Since I'm not wasting my live enslaved to some superstitious beliefs, it sucks less to be me that it does to be you. :lol:

Enslaved? :lol: If that's your perception of having a faith, it's no wonder you have none.

WELL if you are right no one lost a thing. But if we are right you have lost everything.... its a win win for christians
Not for Christians like you that already seem to have lost their minds. :lol:

WELL if you are right no one lost a thing. But if we are right you have lost everything.... its a win win for christians
Not for Christians like you that already seem to have lost their minds. :lol:

you have faith to its called not having faith in GOD but in nothing at all so did I say you lost your mind. NO but Me a christian is being nice. I wonder why they say religion and christians make this world a better place.

:lol:

I'm always honest, unlike you. You've ended up backpedaling every time.

This would be a good time to see my sig
smile_wink.gif

You still have absolutely nothing to offer yet still post lame attempts at insults. I am going to miss you when you start the second grade, really, you make me laugh.

Speaking of laughing, this post is a riot.

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back