What If Us Atheists Are Right? Hmmmm...

Im not too concerned about it. Id rather live my life in a way that does something good for my fellow man and be wrong, then live for myself and be right.

And yes I know not all athiests thing that way, but I know I would if i were an atheist.

Besides, Id completely have to pretend all my experiences with God didn't happen. Id have to deny that I was healed by the Spirit. Id have to ignore all the other miracles Ive seen. There was a point where I could have honestly been an atheist. But that point is long past. Id be lying to myself. And i get angry when i lie to myself. It's just not worth it.

One is a neochristian and the other an atheist. My question is perfectly valid, as anyone not as mentally challenged as you can see.

There you go ... you completely ignored the fact that I was responding to a specific post of yours to try to make yourself look good. When you start being honest, perhaps I will have a reason to actually debate you someday.

:lol:

I'm always honest, unlike you. You've ended up backpedaling every time.

This would be a good time to see my sig
smile_wink.gif

:lol:

I'm always honest, unlike you. You've ended up backpedaling every time.

This would be a good time to see my sig
smile_wink.gif

You still have absolutely nothing to offer yet still post lame attempts at insults. I am going to miss you when you start the second grade, really, you make me laugh.

New Topics

Forum List

Back