What If Us Atheists Are Right? Hmmmm...

Im not too concerned about it. Id rather live my life in a way that does something good for my fellow man and be wrong, then live for myself and be right.

And yes I know not all athiests thing that way, but I know I would if i were an atheist.

Besides, Id completely have to pretend all my experiences with God didn't happen. Id have to deny that I was healed by the Spirit. Id have to ignore all the other miracles Ive seen. There was a point where I could have honestly been an atheist. But that point is long past. Id be lying to myself. And i get angry when i lie to myself. It's just not worth it.

How would you pretend all of your existences with God didnt happen when you didnt believe in a God to begin with? How would you even admit there was a "spirit" in your life.. if you didnt believe in it to begin with?

Jamie

It sucks that we won't be able to say we told you so. :tongue:

Atheists don't exist. There are only those who claim to be atheists. Humans are wired-up to believe in God.

:eusa_eh:

Feel free to demonstrate that your gnostic claim that there are no atheists is true....

He/She cannot do that, and we know it and they know it. They are stuck on the emotional part of their brain that wants an excuse for everything that they do: God. If God didnt exist, then they wouldnt have an excuse to fall back on either God or the Devil...and therefore thats unthinkable because then who would be to blame for their actions? Furthermore....How would they know how to act without a bible and God telling them to do so? I mean, they cannot be free thinking humans afterall can they?

Jamie

Im not too concerned about it. Id rather live my life in a way that does something good for my fellow man and be wrong, then live for myself and be right.

And yes I know not all athiests thing that way, but I know I would if i were an atheist.

Besides, Id completely have to pretend all my experiences with God didn't happen. Id have to deny that I was healed by the Spirit. Id have to ignore all the other miracles Ive seen. There was a point where I could have honestly been an atheist. But that point is long past. Id be lying to myself. And i get angry when i lie to myself. It's just not worth it.

How would you pretend all of your existences with God didnt happen when you didnt believe in a God to begin with? How would you even admit there was a "spirit" in your life.. if you didnt believe in it to begin with?

Jamie

If you water your plants, they will grow. Well, that was a start. Maybe this complete fucking moron will get it.

How does someone respond to this remarkably asinine statement? I mean, how? :eek:

Anne Marie

Jamie

If you water your plants, they will grow. Well, that was a start. Maybe this complete fucking moron will get it.

How does someone respond to this remarkably asinine statement? I mean, how? :eek:

Anne Marie

With tolerance perhaps?

If you over-water your plants, they die...

Hmmmm. Now that was a very lucid and comprehensibly debatable response. Well done, JB.

Those who understand, will not overwater. They nurture. What the heck would you do?

Anne Marie

Salt the fucking earth...

Have you ever heard of "Overfloater" from Soundgarden. Love that song but you have no real idea what that means, do you? Hmmm.

Anne Marie

Last edited:

If you are right it does not matter at all, since everyone will simple be dead. If we are right it actually matters to you since then, you may not get everlasting life. Sucks to be you.

Since I'm not wasting my live enslaved to some superstitious beliefs, it sucks less to be me that it does to be you. :lol:

Atheists don't exist. There are only those who claim to be atheists. Humans are wired-up to believe in God.

Can you prove that?

There have been many articles in the scientific literature on this subject. Here's one:

Are humans 'hard-wired' to believe in God?

There have also been numerous studies of believers and atheists using a polygraph. The atheists are always shown to lie when they answer 'No' to the question of "Do you believe in God."

If I had more time, I'd provide more information. Remember: Google is your friend.

Forum List

Back